Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Summer with Mia 2 [Ep.3] Multi-Mod (2.2) [ShaddyModda]

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
that has zero to do with other modders making separate mods of their own accord. The page you'd need to link to would be the masterlists of JokerLeader and Scrappy.
I mean no offense but you know that JokerLeader and Scrappy are in a team with ShaddyModda and with other people and when I ask ShaddyModda if anyone from the team (that means including JokerLeader and Scrappy) if will continue this mod he said and I quote "They know of the issues so it's highly unlikely" that's why I put that link so people can see the full conversation

Reactions: MythMackay

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I mean no offense but you know that JokerLeader and Scrappy are in a team with ShaddyModda and with other people and when I ask ShaddyModda if anyone from the team (that means including JokerLeader and Scrappy) if will continue this mod he said and I quote "They know of the issues so it's highly unlikely" that's why I put that link so people can see the full conversation
Also something that would have been more relevant to mention previously, but thanks for the late addition.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Hell no they aren't.

• Haha
Reactions: Wills747

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
Hell no they aren't.
They are not part of your team, I thought they were? I guess I owe you an apology.

I am extremely sorry It was never my intention to start drama, I actually thought they were in your team

Last edited: