"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Summer with Mia 2 [Ep. 5] [Inceton] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,92 GB / 525 MB - SummerWithMia2-E5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,88 GB / 490 MB - SummerWithMia2-E5-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -
Download (PC*):
-
Download (Mac): -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - ( ) -

Last edited:

lkta

May 3, 2017
Could someone suggest which downloader I should use so it doesn't take a ridiculous amount of time? I'm lost without MEGA.
gofile usually seems pretty reliable for me at least & doesn't seem to be speed capped, can vary quite a bit but usually seems to give somewhere between 10-40MB/sec which generally means a few minutes at most for the majority of games

chocolate

Oct 27, 2017
I think game should focus back to SWM 1 or MSM and be along the same line. Now it is same as EoL where are too many girls. If we or Mia should believe that MC has changed as Mia wanted, then why there are 3-4 other girls which MC can fuck? It should be about MC, his gf and Mia. Maybe back Emma, ok why not? But why the other girls on the expense of Mia? Little bit disappointing.

TripleV

Jun 10, 2018
Great way to put it. Like said before here, it really feels like the choices you make have little to none impact. You are still forced to do some of the things, which in some cases won't even make any sense at all. It almost feels like the writer forgets what they have done earlier, or just can't wrap their head around how they could tie the earlier stuff with the new ones, so it becomes a total mess.
But I somewhat disagree with this, which is makes the game's narrative design so weird. So in every game there is a limitation on how much your choices can really impact things, that's just a logistical reality. Now some games just have flavor choices on a straight-forward path, which is completely as then that is what the game is. This is essentially what the first Summer with Mia was and it is kind of what Echoes of Lust is.

However here, in the first three episodes the game gives you room within that narrow space to define several relationships and the MC's approach to them. A great example is Cindy where what the MC does in those interactions does affect what they are. Those same first three episodes also give the player ample room to decide how the MC and Mia interact as well as how the MC views her. Which is why that forced declaration of love at the end of Episode 4 was such an insane moment as it really only worked if the player was on a specific game, but the game had also gone out of its way to provide other paths.

Yet after doing that, this episode reverts back to the previous approach despite that ending fundamentally changing the identity fo the game. I'll be honest, if I played the Issa scene here after Episode 3, I would probably praise it as to me it was well-written and had a some neat moment to establish boundaries and the further details of that relationship. However, after Episode 4 and that forced moment of love, it felt like it should have been in a different game. Hence my confusion on what is this game even supposed to be by the writer.

Reactions: Triple OG

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Hence my confusion on what is this game even supposed to be by the writer.
Supposed to be Summer with Mia but with some side chicks so you can have the main thing on a back burner for some time. I think that's just Inceton's way to make more "branching" in the game since the first one was so linear that it was mostly kinetic novel and criticized for that. So, trying to keep the main thing aka Mia in the loop while dragging the side stuff along. Which obviously isn't working out too well.

Reactions: Triple OG

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Why the animations with Mia are so bad and with other characters are good?
low quality animations from Mia :(
i thought in episode 5 we could fuck Mia
I was so hopeful

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I’m tired of this game making the MC act like such a pussy to Sebastian. Why doesn’t he take a picture on his phone of Sebastian & blonde girl making out or recording him talking about going to her place & blowing off his wife’s romantic dinner. Then MC doesn’t even tell Isla about what he saw, doesn’t get to fuck her but leaves his pants there so he’s accused of it anyway, just man up & throwdown with Sebastian already! Grace looked so hot & slutty in her costume but you get no time with her again, where was she at the bar anyway, in the mens room gloryhole, getting gangbanged or did she go back to Red falls to become Eve & tease you again?

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
How do I get bonus content? Because just clicking on it does not work and I remember doing just that previously or it does not work because of scene gallery mode I have, I found out some people had this problem last time with the update.

Reactions: Darth Shiner

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
I’m tired of this game making the MC act like such a pussy to Sebastian. Why doesn’t he take a picture on his phone of Sebastian & blonde girl making out or recording him talking about going to her place & blowing off his wife’s romantic dinner. Then MC doesn’t even tell Isla about what he saw, doesn’t get to fuck her but leaves his pants there so he’s accused of it anyway, just man up & throwdown with Sebastian already! Grace looked so hot & slutty in her costume but you get no time with her again, where was she at the bar anyway, in the mens room gloryhole, getting gangbanged or did she go back to Red falls to become Eve & tease you again?
Bfahahah.. grace sure looks a lot like eve in redfalls.

rahulcse1

Jun 2, 2019
View attachment 894257

Overview:
"Taking place two years after the events of the first game, our now more matured main character finds himself reunited with his estranged sister, Mia, when he accepts an invitation from his aunt to spend his Summer break from college with them.

With their sordid past hanging over them, and unresolved feelings still lingering, how will he navigate his newly complicated dynamic with Mia and those around him. Will he strive to remain faithful and true to his new girlfriend? Will he reignite his sexual relationship with Mia? Or will he completely give himself over to temptation, and fall back into his debaucherous old ways?

With a sexy new cast of characters thrown in to mix things up, and an equally as interesting story to go along with them, making these decisions won't be easy. But just as you'd want them to be, they're entirely up to you. So long as you can deal with the consequences..."​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-05
Release Date: 2021-12-04
Developer: Inceton Games - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 5
Language: English
Other Games: Echoes of Lust - Black&White Photoshoot - AssDiction - Summer with Mia - Inside Jennifer
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Bonus Code:

if you have a new version please create a report or ticket instead of posting it publicly.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android
(Ep.3): - - -
Others: ANDROID* -
COMPRESSED* - TORRENT

Extras: Scene Gallery

ttreloaded thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at our own risk.

View attachment 1022040 View attachment 1022042 View attachment 894246 View attachment 894247 View attachment 894248 View attachment 894249 View attachment 894250 View attachment 894251 View attachment 894277 View attachment 894278 View attachment 894279 View attachment 894281 View attachment 894280 View attachment 894282 View attachment 1022041
Bonus Code: Episode 5 - dinner

rahulcse1

Jun 2, 2019
How do I get bonus content? Because just clicking on it does not work and I remember doing just that previously or it does not work because of scene gallery mode I have, I found out some people had this problem last time with the update.
Bonus Code: Episode 5 - dinner

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes