cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
Disregard hoes, acquire sister.

This is one of the very few games on here where I'm doing as much of a monogamous playthrough as the game allows me (some fucking of Sade is mandatory) and I don't even have a second save where I fuck everyone.

Honestly, I really hope it pays off and there's a proper ending with Mia and there isn't some copout harem for the fuck everyone route.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Disregard hoes, acquire sister.

This is one of the very few games on here where I'm doing as much of a monogamous playthrough as the game allows me (some fucking of Sade is mandatory) and I don't even have a second save where I fuck everyone.

Honestly, I really hope it pays off and there's a proper ending with Mia and there isn't some copout harem for the fuck everyone route.
One would think there has to be. The media is named after her after all. If a solo Mia route gets fucked up then... well I reckon folks will be setting fire to the dumpsters all over the place 'round here.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
What turn me off was the lack of way out, the scene is fine, it's not insecurity, just not my thing to be a sub...

If getting tied up, spanked and threatened with a huge dildo while your GF is making fun of you is your thing then that's ok, but there was no indication we'd be doing that prior to the scene nor a way out. That's all.
That's why I always avoid characters who keep cursing and throwing jabs at the main character in these games. I mean, if you like that kind of characters you're already enjoying some kind of submissive MC dynamics, so why get upset when it translates into sex?

Since that's not my cup of tea, I'm glad my MC got nothing to do with Vivian.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
need a hero share his full persistent to unlock all scene?
Bud, have you played the VN at all? There's no "scenes" to unlock, only pics which are auto-unlocked by inputing the "Bonus" code. If you are talking about SanchoMod then SanchoGallery scenes are never, ever locked.

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Bud, have you played the VN at all? There's no "scenes" to unlock, only pics which are auto-unlocked by inputing the "Bonus" code. If you are talking about SanchoMod then SanchoGallery scenes are never, ever locked.
Hey , it is not open Gallery only but open the bonus content also, Thank you very much.

Reactions: Ass Fan

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes and i have missed it since i check only few pages and you didn't mention it when i asked you something via pm. :p

I'm disappointed in this EP... was looking forward for the threesome only to have that ridiculous scene where we get tied up and turned into a bitch WITH NO CHANCE to put an end to it, MC literally just turn into a BITCH just for the sake of the threesome...
dunno what version or how did you play it but mc eventually fucked them both and viv was in 9th heaven after mc had fucked her.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
near too funny update so far (mc+sadie+isla are on seb's boat) and if i could i'd give high five to henry due outfits he chose. on other non-inceton game there was/is guess whose ass pics and it'd perfectly fit to this too and we all would be winners even if all guesses were wrong.

screenshots tomorrow.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
near too funny update so far (mc+sadie+isla are on seb's boat) and if i could i'd give high five to henry due outfits he chose. on other non-inceton game there was/is guess whose ass pics and it'd perfectly fit to this too and we all would be winners even if all guesses were wrong.

screenshots tomorrow.
1666211418685.png

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I am sorry if this was already a topic here, but, I am the only one who starts going insane with that goddamn miserable fucking shit menu on the top left border when a h-scene comes up?

It's the same shit in Echos of Lust or Summer with Mia. This destroys the complete immersion

If I was not annoyed to death in the h-scenes because of this menu, then the lack of a choice how/where to finish gets on my nerves.

I mean, shortly after Sadie is introduced to the game the MC gets told that shes on birthcontroll and he can chose where to finish - that happens only one time.

The same is for Mia, let's be honest. If we just look back to the first game, MC and Mia should be over the point of the forced cum shot. At least the player should have the choice - it's not like that they both don't have crossed that bridge a long time ago.

Somehow i got the feeling that the lewd scenes are starting to evelove backwarts.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
I'm disappointed in this EP... was looking forward for the threesome only to have that ridiculous scene where we get tied up and turned into a bitch WITH NO CHANCE to put an end to it, MC literally just turn into a BITCH just for the sake of the threesome...
You're making it sound as if the threesome was all about Vivian and Sadie dominating the MC when that's a big lie, as big as Giselle's ass. That part is not even half of the scene and MC can even punish Viv for hitting him with the whip before the real threesome starts.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
You're making it sound as if the threesome was all about Vivian and Sadie dominating the MC when that's a big lie, as big as Giselle's ass. That part is not even half of the scene and MC can even punish Viv for hitting him with the whip before the real threesome starts.
But its interesting to hear.....is there really a path where MC cant free himself and join the threesome in this scene?
I also read about a threesome with Grace but i only was able to have sex with her in the sauna alone so far...

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
That's what I'm saying though, when they started mocking and messing with the MC I rolled back a save. The whole dialogue and choices were getting worse and worse by the minute and the choices to taunt viv or stay agreeable only change how they mocked the MC with a dildo or whip. I already somewhat dislike Sadie and when she joined viv mocking us and MC behaving like a sub was a little too much to keep pushing through the scene, I was already too annoyed. I'm glad he did what you said but I was already turned off by the whole setup that I didn't want keep the scene going.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes