PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
We'll be sure to consult you on the decisions we're thinking of making about the story from now.
Hey, I'm not a better writter then anyone. It just hurt seeing that and having no way to avoid it + not knowing it was even avoidable. Maybe actually posting a walktrough and not mods so people can see what endings they can pick is the best?

I usually look at the endings when searching for the game and stay off anything with even a hint of NTR and bad ending only, I took a chance on this one because the main girl looked so damn cute.

Oh, btw: no NTR, yet she fucks Emma? Like, does same sex mean it's not NTR anymore? No sharing is no sharing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that sam im gonna assume is the main part if you have ntr on, right?
scene with mc, mia and sam happens even if ntr is off.

I just now noticed there is a sequel. It still hurts, because now its 2 years during which feelings changed, she probably had other guys and you had a different girl.
doubt she has had much sex since bf seems to be always away, mc had sex with girl or 2.

Oh, btw: no NTR, yet she fucks Emma? Like, does same sex mean it's not NTR anymore? No sharing is no sharing.
not sure what point of game you refer but same exception as other scenes: not in love with others at that point.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
scene with mc, mia and sam happens even if ntr is off.

doubt she has had much sex since bf seems to be always away, mc had sex with girl or 2.

not sure what point of game you refer but same exception as other scenes: not in love with others at that point.
Doesnt matter if she's not in love, she's still fucking right in front of him with other people, hello?

She had a bf during the time they were apart? I guess I'm dropping the story, no way in hell I'm going through that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Doesnt matter if she's not in love, she's still fucking right in front of him with other people, hello?

She had a bf during the time they were apart? I guess I'm dropping the story, no way in hell I'm going through that.
they didn't fuck except on sidestory, he got only bj from mia.

she was heartbroken after she found that mc banged their mommy too and now in swm2 they are reconciling slowly (no feelings told yet).

Oct 8, 2019
This is going to sound like I am ragging on this game but I assure you that I am not intending this to be the case. That being said, I must ask, does the MC ever stop acting like a douche? I understand that there are certain allowances needed for games like this to work but I just feel like getting your sister tied to a bed and then attempting to have sex with her when she thinks that you are her boyfriend is well no other way to put it, I see this as rape and that is just something that I cannot deal with. I was recommended this by a friend (though he doesn't know it haha) but anyway I really do want to continue but if I run into more things like this, I know that I will not respond well to them. So yeah, can someone let me know what direction the game takes after the party?

Again though I want to clarify, my personal dislike of the scene listed should not be taken as a mark against the quality of this game. Clearly from the animations, renders, sound effects, and music I can see that a great deal of effort was put into this and that deserves respect. It's just that one sticking point that is bugging me.

Reactions: HadazzH

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
Will there be ever a continuation coz that's a very emotional ending. I just can't bear the fact that Mia left her brother even though she'd written that she'll return...

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
no action besides auntie's flashbacks (skippable if doesn't want to see those) yet.

there should be box somewhere, if can't find it search thread.
I honestly can’t find the right answer in this thread. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

kamsae

Sep 17, 2018
Maybe I missed something while playing but how are these two things related?
Honestly? Totally unrelated. I was skimming through the comments and everyone is complaining about NTR, so it was more a comment directed towards that.

And.. I just hate Emma, lol.

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes