cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Edit: Disregard the text below and see the attached file instead. I just saw the DMCA spree on the EOL thread and refunded this one.
dcma has been active lately, even patches and mods have been taken down.

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
dcma has been active lately, even patches and mods have been taken down.
Well, since dcma isn't an organisation, dcma can't "be active". The right to issue takedown notices is with the copyright holders, the devs. So if the removals are for copyright / dmca notices as one of the compressors said his strike was, rather than objectionable content, that can only really come from the devs.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, since dcma isn't an organisation, dcma can't "be active". The right to issue takedown notices is with the copyright holders, the devs. So if the removals are for copyright / dmca notices as one of the compressors said his strike was, rather than objectionable content, that can only really come from the devs.
sure but devs have no reason to report patches and wt mods (unless they sell wt with "small" sum).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Whats the difference between Summer with Mia and Living with Mia?
swm is renpy and stable, lwm is rpgm and unstable. both have same main content and swm has most of sidescenes except some girls who mc fucked in lwm and swm doesn't have various sidequests which mc did.

Reactions: IncetonGames

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There is a mod for the gallery? i only found it for chpt 1
that might work for whole game but if doesn't then either ask modder to make new version or request it on proper subforum.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Hey guys just kinda checking this game out for the first time as I saw it on Steam and was curious...just a few questions if someone wouldn't mind helping me out -

* I noticed it has an incest tag which is good as I like brother / sister stuff, but curious if there's a patch I need to install to enable the incest content? I didn't see one in the OP, so just curious, thanks.

* I noticed some mention of sharing the main LI is part of the plot, but there's also a note in the change log about NTR being able to be disabled...since I am not a fan of NTR, I just wanted to ask if someone could provide any additional contextual details regarding what to expect here? (I'm fine with light spoilers if necessary - ultimately just don't want to waste my time getting into this if the content will be something I'm not into)

Thanks very much for any help.

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes