suissant

Jan 7, 2019
I remember downloading this game a long time ago (2 years, I think) when this game was called Living with Mia. I just have a quesiton before I try this one. Living with Mia had 3 acts, is this game a renpy remake of all the three acts or just the first one? I ask this because there's a Summer with Mia 2 that's still being developed.

MajorDeity

Donor
May 20, 2017
I remember downloading this game a long time ago (2 years, I think) when this game was called Living with Mia. I just have a quesiton before I try this one. Living with Mia had 3 acts, is this game a renpy remake of all the three acts or just the first one? I ask this because there's a Summer with Mia 2 that's still being developed.
This is technically "Summer with Mia 1" which is a Ren'Py remake of all 3 acts of Living with Mia in it's completion, albeit with minor variations (I think of it like a Director's Cut). "Summer with Mia 2" is a sequel and continuation of the story.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
same game as renpy (stable unlike rpgm which wasn't that stable), same main content, mc's sidequests and sidegirls got removed, mia's sidequests got moved under extra content mostly. same game as lwm just streamlined since no sandbox.

Wolowitz

Mar 15, 2020
I think my favorite scene is a side story where a guy fucks Mia and her mom. Damn. No one here has done any fan art or scene mods with these two characters?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think my favorite scene is a side story where a guy fucks Mia and her mom. Damn. No one here has done any fan art or scene mods with these two characters?
try if there's fan art thread for swm, for mods it's somewhat unlikely.

Reactions: Wolowitz

suissant

Jan 7, 2019
same game as renpy (stable unlike rpgm which wasn't that stable), same main content, mc's sidequests and sidegirls got removed, mia's sidequests got moved under extra content mostly. same game as lwm just streamlined since no sandbox.
Okay, thanks. So the same game without the sandbox elements (sidequests etc.) of the rgpgm version.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Okay, thanks. So the same game without the sandbox elements (sidequests etc.) of the rgpgm version.
well yea, mc has some sidequests (nothing biggie) and same with mia (again no biggie). same game, no crashes.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
don't think daz has assets on same room as clean and as dirty so it's up to dev to add those but that's away from main job.

AP KING

Jun 1, 2020
I can't install the game on android as it is not an apk file. If somebody knows how to fix this please reply.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I can't install the game on android as it is not an apk file. If somebody knows how to fix this please reply.
you aren't 1st with that problem, dunno if that other player got his problem fixed. you can always ask from devs or at f95 on help section.

AP KING

Jun 1, 2020
you aren't 1st with that problem, dunno if that other player got his problem fixed. you can always ask from devs or at f95 on help section.
The annoying part was that it was an apk file on my old phone like last year but now it gives a compressed file.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Night folks, somebody can get me a light?
I played the and in the final parts of act 3, we have sex with mia in the backyard after tricked emma. No problem until there. But, after this sex scene, the story jump to scene with the MC fucking the wife in the motel while husband watch. After that, another jump to the scene with the wife take revenge on emma, after that one more jump to the love scene with mia in mc bedroom and after mc cuddle mia to sleep, the game simply ends and back to main menu. This actualy how the game is or is this a real weird bug?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if you got scene where mc reads letter from mia then you have reached end.

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes