Patan

May 28, 2017
I don't wanna start this NTR or not shit, but i just wanna know before playing because on the original RPGM version if i remember correctly there was discussions about sharing Mia. I never played that long to get that point but is there share thing or its just optional and avoidable

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I don't wanna start this NTR or not shit, but i just wanna know before playing because on the original RPGM version if i remember correctly there was discussions about sharing Mia. I never played that long to get that point but is there share thing or its just optional and avoidable
If I remember correctly in Act 2 Mia will blow her dad once and main characters best friend twice(not avoidable in rpgm version at least). In act 3 she can fuck other dudes(dont remember if its avoidable).

Reactions: Jubz and Patan

Klain50

May 27, 2017
What's the difference between this one and rpgm one ? Did this one catch up to that one ? And what's the differences. Can someone explain pls

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
If I remember correctly in Act 2 Mia will blow her dad once and main characters best friend twice(not avoidable in rpgm version at least). In act 3 she can fuck other dudes(dont remember if its avoidable).
Dad part is avoidable
Sam is mandatory for the story to get anal

Reactions: EthanHunt95

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Hmm I'm not happy with the abusive Doctor that rapes her with dildo that we don't get a choice to avoid, wtf?
Not sure I want to continue with this game if that's the kind of direction it's headed in. Doesn't bode well.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Can anyone upload the cg? Also reading through theres talk of an rpgm version of this anyone know were to find it? And final question as i have not played since the demo is it worth playing?

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
So, I've just looked at the CG's and they're basically the same as for the rpgm version except better quality. I guess that's something and RenPy is better for this type of game overall. But are you telling me the story also stayed the same?!
Didn't they say something about making the story fit better overall? If it's the same as the old version them Act 3 is going to feel just as disjointed as before

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Updated game info - thanks IncetonGames (y)
Unavoidable threesome with Sam and Emma, unavoidable threesome with Sam and Mia (though Mia only sucks off Sam).
I absolutely hate MMF, I hate sharing with another dude.
And that doctor scene, why didn't Mia just trust her gut instinct that something was fishy? They don't tell people to trust your gut instinct for nothing, because if something seem fishy and feels wrong, that's because it often is, she should've just gotten the hell out and find an alternative.
And why must MC be so damn selfish and inconsiderate? All he cares about is what he wants, and if Mia doesn't agree to do something, MC comes up with a plan to make it happen anyway, ugh...
I have a feeling that Ch3 is gonna be where NTR or something is gonna happen, or where she'd at least bang other dudes if not outright stolen from MC, that's what it's beginning to feel like, so I don't know if I'm gonna play future iterations of the game, guess I'll have to wait until Ch3 is out and see what people say about it.

Last edited:

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Unavoidable threesome with Sam and Emma, unavoidable threesome with Sam and Mia (though Mia only sucks off Sam).
I absolutely hate MFF, I hate sharing with another dude.
And that doctor scene, why didn't Mia just trust her gut instinct that something was fishy? They don't tell people to trust your gut instinct for nothing, because if something seem fishy and feels wrong, that's because it often is, she should've just gotten the hell out and find an alternative.
And why must MC be so damn selfish and inconsiderate? All he cares about is what he wants, and if Mia doesn't agree to do something, MC comes up with a plan to make it happen anyway, ugh...
I have a feeling that Ch3 is gonna be where NTR or something is gonna happen, or where she'd at least bang other dudes if not outright stolen from MC, that's what it's beginning to feel like, so I don't know if I'm gonna play future iterations of the game, guess I'll have to wait until Ch3 is out and see what people say about it.
Yup, this game is Shit now, I don't care about future updates...unless the Dev does a 180 on chapter two (prob wont happen) it's just not worth it any more, I'm betting like you say Act 3 will all be unavoidable NTR.

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yup, this game is Shit now, I don't care about future updates...unless the Dev does a 180 on chapter two (prob wont happen) it's just not worth it any more, I'm betting like you say Act 3 will all unavoidable NTR.
Sam is even creepier than I thought, and I think in Ch2 he became a NTR character.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Aelth
3.50 star(s) 140 Votes