Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
No supernatural stuff
Well that case this might actually turn out good. Good luck.
Well, at least we know now ..
I also bet on supernatural (The creepy smile of the FC / Cindy was not pocession)since she suffered an accident near mc ..
And strange things happen in horror movies..
And nightmares are disturbances of his own mind ..

He's probably the type of guy that goes into a public restroom and sees 10 open urinals and decides to use the one right next to you.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
that "sister" is cute AF...desperate for an unincest patch..so i can navigate her fjord.
One of the cuter redheads I've seen recently. Her face looks unfamiliar too, so she's at least a model base that doesn't get used often. Also I'm pretty sure letting her brother do naughty things to her is her general goal in life.

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
One of the cuter redheads I've seen recently. Her face looks unfamiliar too, so she's at least a model base that doesn't get used often. Also I'm pretty sure letting her brother do naughty things to her is her general goal in life.
agree..she has that "why is your penis not within me yet dear brother" look about her..lol..plus..she may be yandere ;)

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I suspect the sis for killing summer, or suicide by drugs. Did you see the look of sheer jealousy on her face when she saw him flirting? How she called the cops on them for just getting high together? When she says "You're never alone!" I can't help but wonder if there's something more to it than that. How did she find out the mc was with Summer? They discussed how pissed she'd be.

One thing's certain, she's definitely down to fuck him.

I am, however, going to be so disappointed if it turns out the mc killed Summer. I got that vibe from him threatening to kill the girl who got run over and then speaking all that madness when he had a gun to his head.

The creepy smile I assume the girls are giving off makes me suspicious there's bound to be some kind of crazy girl thing.

Will say this was a great game and I look forward to more.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I suspect the sis for killing summer, or suicide by drugs. Did you see the look of sheer jealousy on her face when she saw him flirting? How she called the cops on them for just getting high together? When she says "You're never alone!" I can't help but wonder if there's something more to it than that. How did she find out the mc was with Summer? They discussed how pissed she'd be.

One thing's certain, she's definitely down to fuck him.

I am, however, going to be so disappointed if it turns out the mc killed Summer. I got that vibe from him threatening to kill the girl who got run over and then speaking all that madness when he had a gun to his head.

The creepy smile I assume the girls are giving off makes me suspicious there's bound to be some kind of crazy girl thing.

Will say this was a great game and I look forward to more.
more evidence to support "yandere"..lol..i love yandere's :D

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Well, at least we know now ..
I also bet on supernatural (The creepy smile of the FC / Cindy was not pocession)since she suffered an accident near mc ..
And strange things happen in horror movies..
And nightmares are disturbances of his own mind ..

View attachment 300536
I say he offs the sister 1st then the the D-Bag. So both in the end.

Reactions: Aldnoah Zero

Truckstopcowboy

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Almost like watching a move, pretty good start. Will keep an eye out for this one. Android link would be nice also, mainly so we don't need to get from second hand sources. Also I played it twice just to see if I could shoot the college professor lmao

horst123

May 5, 2017
... Also I played it twice just to see if I could shoot the college professor lmao
Exactly the same for me... funny enough, that fake review was part of the reason why i played a second time because i thought to myself: "have i really missed/missinterpreted that much" ;)

But i think this could become one of the very few games where i do different playthroughs to see what will happen if i go full dark etc

Reactions: Truckstopcowboy

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
I'm going to upload a version without these blanks. :)
I'm sure you know how do get rid of the dialog box, but for an example with your code:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They both do the same thing.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Fan Sigs/Fan Signatures:

SG-Fan-Sig-Nami.gif SG-Fan-Sig-Mila.gif SG-Fan-Sig-A.gif

Links:

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/05/314489_SG-Fan-Sig-Nami.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/05/314488_SG-Fan-Sig-Mila.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/05/314487_SG-Fan-Sig-A.gif

Inmortaliity

Feb 27, 2019
Gameplay: So many empty quotes(extra clicks) !!!!! :mad::mad:

The renders: are quite good.
Only one thing I don't like, headlamps on camera, it creates so fake lightning.
Iris on his mother zero fresnel, looks like a mirrorshader.

The story: confusing not so sure. I scent a college drama blabla
The babes: love Nami, love redhead, they have no souls He he..

Reactions: Hyped

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
very nice game, i love it, and i like the MC :)
btw @TheKryptonian what a garbage review
At least mine wasn't trying to polish up a turd. Honest opinions hurt buddy. I get it.

Mine at least let people know going in that this MC can attempt to murder his teacher within the first 5 minutes of the game and then just strolls away like hey no problem there. Of course the teacher wouldn't tell the police that were there and then allow the attempted murderer to just sit in her classroom. But at least some of the renders were pretty? amirite?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Played now... This game has a great potential and will be one of the top games on this site if i liked it only with a beta.. Nice start , for now good story , very commovent....
I have that strange premonition that we will have to cry a lot in this game

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes