dtezt

Nov 18, 2017
If you don´t like a Movie = don´t watch it , if you don´t like a Book = don´t read it , if you don´t like a Game = don´t play it. It is really simple. No need to write "Novels" on how people don´t get the true meaning of Novels.
I like where this Game is going and how it´s getting there and i hope it wont stop anytime soon.

takethis01

Sep 6, 2018
I like where the story is going so far, and there's enough to fap to elsewhere so that I can enjoy this game fully

horst123

May 5, 2017
Wrong, My original comment was about the game. My comment on You was the way you commented on me... I didn't mean the dev should be looking at other games, BUT YOU. You still don't get that.
YOU should be looking at these games.
Then maybe YOU understand what a novel is about.
If the dev reads, or have read, my comments, he could gain.
You are clearly to ingnorant to understand. You think it's all about people fapping,, at least that's in YOUR comment...
You don't understand anything. Maybe YOU should be looking for something, not the dev...
Funny...First of, this will be my last comment on this topic because you made this personel and not about the story or the game so it becomes more and more off topic. Maybe you should read our "discussion" again and see which of us is getting this more derailed with every comment. But maybe just try to imagine that there are other opinions out there (i know, possibly far stretched) and yours are not the universal truth...

By the way, i know the games you mentioned and many more, some of them I really like. None the less is this game here for me one of the more intruiging ones especially because it is different than most others.

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
Very promising, I love incest and love a nice juicy derriere. I'll go ahead and give this a shot later when I'm not busy. Until then, keep up the wonderful renders!

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Tried this for the first time...
The graphics seem solid, however, Game is short and already takes a lot of space... 1.2 Gig....
Story needs loads of more explaining, for it doesn't really makes sense now.
Summer is gone? Why? How?
Also, the girl gets hit, and the driver draws a gun???
Sisters story also makes no sense ... Mom's worried, why? No explinations anywhere.
So, Story telling needs to be far more clear...
Text typing doesn't cost that much memory and will keep the players more interested. It's the story that binds players, not the graphics...
Not wanting to be boring, but ..
It is difficult to maintain high graphics quality with less than 1G (except for some compression mages, here in F95)

The part of the driver, if you noticed the mc speaks aloud, if you cut near an artery she could die in peace ..
He must have suspected that Victoria would end up suffering from paralysis (a half-distorted form of pity)
The prof / driver heard the comment and took seriously that he would kill her ..

Ehh, Victoria / ex FC apparently does not have normal sanity either .. (creep look, ... and good girl ?!) and sister knows the truth ..

The adopted mother knows how much he was disturbed by summer's disappearance (and she suspects that he is not well after all, it's more than 3 years ..)

The biggest hook of the game is precisely the search for summer (if mc will bump into the truth or look for it)
If the mystery is easy to unravel the plot ends ...
Depending on how many chapters the dev will create, of course it will stretch the mystery as much as possible ..

Better wait another one or two chapters and give the verdict ..

Exu

Dec 28, 2018
Ok, it took me a little faith at first, but what a pleasant surprise. I can't possibly know if this one will become a personal favorite, but after such a promising start I feel eager to play the next update as soon as it comes out.

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
What a lighthearted and funny story. The MC is a pool of joy and sunshine! Awesome! :)

I think the story reveals enough to get the point and still to be interesting. The renders are good and for now the characters have a decent personality.

But for real - that wheelchair girl is creepy as fuck.... but still so hot ^^
I used that pic for another girl in another game, but it fits her too ...

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
I'll definitely give the update a playthrough, and offer my feedback. I'm guessing you are a German speaker/writer as you too have a problem with commas and (ab)use the fuck out the poor things :) @AbyssalEros of SocietyOfLust had a similar issue until I (and Grammarly) helped :)
Literally not had time for a wank recently, when not working all I can do is sleep :unsure: and they blocked TeamViewer at work so now I have to do work .... cunts :(

Bedtime now, I'll take a look tomorrow.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Interesting intro. The car accident scene does throw a pretty disturbing vibe to the MC in there. He otherwise does kinda come across as Emo McMorrisey. Which is fine, except my first thought wasn't "how do I get this character laid?", it was "how do I steer this character into therapy and medication?" He doesn't appear to have much if any sexual drive at the outset of the game, so I'm curious what happens to awaken his emotions and his urges as things progress.
The renders are very nice and lighting is used effectively to shift mood.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Holy shit.

This is seriously one promising start.
I hope it will be one of the best VN's on here in the near future.
Please stick to VN, too. No grinding, no free-roam. I beg you. Don't repeat other devs mistake by killing the game with that.

Hope we can have fun with the sister in the future. Probably needs a patch though.

Find es auch cool das du aus Österreich kommst. Dann gibt es hier ja schon 2 Devs aus Österreich die ein gutes Spiel liefern :D
Hier und da sind noch ein paar fehler:
"Why the fuck do you have boner." sollte "a boner" sein.
"Maybe she isn't student." fehlt auch "a" vor 'student'

(TL: I love the fact he's from austria. With Bluecat we now have 2 austrian devs that provide a great game.
text issue, text issue.)

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Interesting game that could have plenty of potential.

Some of the dialogue was kinda cringe especially around the car accident scene and the main character looks like he is from Final Fantasy 15, but other than that, the story has me intrigued and the girls look hot, the jokes and banter between characters especially you and your sister was fun, so i am looking forward to the next release.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Find es auch cool das du aus Österreich kommst. Dann gibt es hier ja schon 2 Devs aus Österreich die ein gutes Spiel liefern :D
oida

But back to the topic at hand, what I really like here is that you can finally shut down the people you are not interested in hard. It's very rare that you can essentially tell them to keep their nose out of your shit in games like these.
Please keep that a thing dev. (y)

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes