DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
I can't say I'm disappointed in this game. I would skip through some text, then I would find myself going back thinking "wait, what was said?" Even with the melodramatic main character (I don't mean that in a negative way, just not sure of a better fitting word... macabre? possibly?) the character interactions seem to have actual substance. Like the one character that is dressed slutty, when she invites the MC out to smoke, I at first just said no to whatever she said, thinking it was just going to be a set up for a sex scene, then I was like, ok, let's see what the sex scene is going to be, so I said yes to telling her about me or whatever, and it was followed with some real, genuine conversation which threw me off in a good way.

I will definitely be watching this game for future installments, it didn't quite make my list of games I love right off, but I could definitely see that change in the future.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Is it me or does the MC REALLY come off as a real D bag? I guess most male MC are exactly that in these games....most.
I suppose he is left broken with Summer vanishing and all but he is a real Dick with how he treats the girl that was hit by the car. Looking forward to more of this.....like what I've seen so far....other than the Mc's personality lol.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
So we get to play an MC with super mental and emo issues? And then some of the characters in this game are super insightful. There's a lot of interesting foreboding going on these scenes. Makes me wonder what will happen next.

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
Not going to lie, this is an interesting story, first 10 minutes had me cringing so hard at how the MC was acting; But definintely going to keep an eye on how this game progresses. The renders are fantastic though and I love how the red head isn't one of those carbon copy chicks.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Is it me or does the MC REALLY come off as a real D bag? I guess most male MC are exactly that in these games....most.
I suppose he is left broken with Summer vanishing and all but he is a real Dick with how he treats the girl that was hit by the car. Looking forward to more of this.....like what I've seen so far....other than the Mc's personality lol.
Tbh, I feel his pain. You just got hit by a car almost died and now cripple but you smiling like your first time going to Disney World. Or maybe she high off her ass on pain meds and not really crazy lol. I can't even imagine how horrible it is to not be able to walk. :oops:

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Great start, I really love when the Developer/writer knows how to tell a story with the right pace and a coherent narrative. The graphic(renders) is splendid and well detailed. You're doing a good job in this game and good luck with your project @Regium.

Reactions: Only4You

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
This game and Bad Memories... Two amazing dark stories... But can they beat Doki Doki Literature Club?

UPDATE: This game will be really something else, the story, characters, renders, music... Everything is amazing! Keep it up, @Regium and good luck in the future, you deserve it! <3

Last edited:

InsaniD

Oct 20, 2018
Story lines in it is great kinda gives you a Halloween vibe meets A Walk To Remember vibe. Clips of the past meeting the present great touch. And seeing the sister in the class with Summer and the MC with an angry face shows some foreshadowing in her dynamics and adds to the mystery.

I would hope to see some more scenes leading to the vanishing of Summer. Partly due to it would make suspense to build really high as well with some treads in to dread. Which they gave the MC.

Also maybe the knee thing is more like she can walk and gives you hope on the Car accident girl that she may be able to learn to walk again. And also that she still has the muscle use and or memory in her legs. But I feel that the hospital would not release so soon after the accident but for the story it helps.

I also like how the story has strong secondary Characters and maybe a branch off this one to have Nami her own story one day.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Not bad at all very well written story so far, the MC pisses me off though but I guess he has his issues it doesn't let him off though with the car accident at least tell the poor girl not to move! Love Nami think I've found my new favourite redhead.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Gunner0X

Apr 12, 2018
The game is headed in the right direction, but the main character takes me seriously. I'll keep up with this game and I hope it only gets better. Good job!

Fear375

Feb 17, 2019
Despite the fact that the game has no content demo turned interesting. There is definitely potential in the game. There are characters with their characters, there is the makings of the plot, now the main thing is not to lose this thread and not to kill the game. When I was playing the game came to mind The awakening. Something similar there is.
And of course Nami just cool! Thanks for the demo. :)

Reactions: B-52reloaded
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes