Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
Very good story, I have loved all the characters but what I liked the most was the shooter, which laughs medio.At the beginning when you meet the teacher I loved the scene where you disarm. I think it is one of the best stories that I've seen so I see a lot of future if the next chapter is as good as this I will join your patreon.By the way very good animations, story and characters I hope I recommend it to everyone.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Hello
This time I release the previews for everyone. Next time they will only be released for my Patreons.
These pictures just grant a little insight. I don't want to spoiler major events etc.

Four previews of Chapter 2.
Till now I've rendered around 270 CGs.
Chapter 2 will be released in early-mid july.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

LouWill

Feb 3, 2018
A bit stunned that a >1 GB file equated to only an hour of gameplay but it's a VERY promising start. The characters look really great, although it can get challenging at times keeping track of all the blondes. The game is WAY TOO DARK sometimes, especially at the beginning. You can't make out much even with brightness turned up, and that takes away from the experience since all you can focus on is the text. The other detail that should be clarified is whether Nami is also adopted or biologically related to the MC. If they're going to college at the same time, then are they fraternal twins or maybe the MC delayed his education after what happened to Summer? Since her name is Nami, did the adopted Asian mom name her? I hope this game ends up using flashbacks and flashforwards to really mess with our minds. If chapter 1 is any indication of how the rest of the game will turn out, then we have a hit on our hands.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
`` our parents died when i was 4`` ... so no mom-son lovely time ;(
Nope. But there will probably be new mom-son lovely time at some point. Incest is almost guaranteed with Nami and may also come in as an MC threesome with Victoria and Maja. So many possibilities. . . . Kissing Fingers.gif

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Absolutely fantastic storytelling, smart use of scenography to portray the atmosphere and accentuate MC's feelings and thoughts.
I want to second that. Honestly I'll probably no play this game, I haven't even finished its actual content. But it's precisely because everything is done so well that, as widow, it hit way to far from home for me. It's not the only game with this kind of background story, but it's the first that put me way too back in time.
Congratulation Regium , hope you'll find better public than me, you deserve it.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I want to second that. Honestly I'll probably no play this game, I haven't even finished its actual content. But it's precisely because everything is done so well that, as widow, it hit way to far from home for me. It's not the only game with this kind of background story, but it's the first that put me way too back in time.
I know how you feel.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm sorry to hear of your past struggles. I hope the future is much brighter.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
It's mid-july... where is the update? :whistle:
Just kidding. ;)
Awesome story so far, take your time.

Und viele Grüße nach Österreich. (Greetings to Austria.)

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes