Dec 8, 2018

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Grüße gehen zurück. :)

Update is around 85% - 90% done.
Took longer than I expected due to the low priority I had to give the game. :(

Never.
Just be yourself and tell your story - don't let anyone change that. I'm really picky about adult games but I can tell you, in my opinion, you've got the game that has the potential to rival the best devs and titles.

May 18, 2019

Progress update and some random Previews.
Hello.
First of all, I want to apologize for being so inactive on Patreon. This will change after the release of Chapter 2.

I won't forget those, who are still here to support the game. Thank you very much!

The initial release was planned for mid July.
Chapter 2 is around 87% done.

Due to the low priority I had to give the game, I wasn't able to finish it yet.

"Then why the hell did you give it a low priority?!"
I have some pretty big ambitions in my life and I am only able to give something a high priority if it pays off. (No worries, the game will get finished even with no supporters at all. It will just take longer.)

Chapter 2 will have total of around 1000 CGs. (Chapter 1 had 735.)
With my current set up and time I render 5-10 CGs a day. (Can't render while using my PC for university stuff.)

Yesterday, I finished writing Chapter 6. (God if those fucking renders wouldn't take ages.)

From this update on, the game will use random mechanics.
Example:
If you leveled up your fitness = 80% chance of hitting the target.
If you didn't = 40% chance of hitting the target.
(It will get more complex later on and certain actions are only available if your skill is high enough.)
I'm not a fan of "Choose one, forget the other."
You will be able to build up an allrounder. (But for what cost?)
This will make the game more unpredictable and you will be able to influence your chances through training, reading books etc.

Here are some random previews. You can open them in a new browser tab for a bigger picture.

Gains!

Who dis? (No, it's not Summer.)

Disadvantage of having a hot sister.

Bros before hoes.

Wing-sister.

Deleted member 1070533

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2018
Tbh, not sure I like what I read - from a very good VN to (another) free-roaming grinder? I'm sceptical...

The game stays a VN.
You influence your character through choices, not through mini-games or sandbox stuff.
No free-roaming, grind or stuff like that. It's a full focused story game.

Example:
"Spend the day with Nadia at the library" will increase your knowledge level and you get the Nadia/Library route.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
The game stays a VN.
You influence your character through choices, not through mini-games or sandbox stuff.
No free-roaming, grind or stuff like that. It's a full focused story game.

Example:
"Spend the day with Nadia at the library" will increase your knowledge level and you get the Nadia/Library route.
OK, that's something else. Glad to hear it.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Thank you for confirming this will stay a VN. I absolutely hate people that start with a wonderful VN and then change it to a grinding free-roam with barely any content each update.

Looking at you, indecent desire developer.

Aug 13, 2016
Hahah, now I wish I was Austrian as a person who hate deadlines :D

Appreciate the reply, lets hope "Really Soon™" then. Really have high hopes for this game

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes