Mar 18, 2019
I'm not loyal. I'm logical. Please, try and download the first twenty 0.1's you find and then compare with this game. Then we can talk.
Wait dude, first don't compare anything, anything...
WVM lot of contents plus sexual contents
SG agree lil lot contents but not a sexual contents ok..
And BaDik 2nd game of Doc so don't say example of first releases.....
So ummm there was nothing to talk about.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Can i ask you which game is WVM? I am lost, too many acronyms :ROFLMAO:.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
And you think that by facepalming me you'll be somehow right?
I told you what to do and I don't see the point to continue with this discussion.

Last edited:

Mareares

Oct 24, 2017
What a good start!. The game looks promising as fuck, the plot is well writed and I want to know more about what happened with Summer, why our MC got sheltered on himself and more about the characters. Nami, Victoria, Mila are great and Maja looks interesting also Nadia is beautiful and you have this Bella character who is hiding some kind of problem and hurting others for it.
My only question is why so many blondes? :D .
Thanks for the game.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
What a good start!. The game looks promising as fuck, the plot is well writed and I want to know more about what happened with Summer, why our MC got sheltered on himself and more about the characters. Nami, Victoria, Mila are great and Maja looks interesting also Nadia is beautiful and you have this Bella character who is hiding some kind of problem and hurting others for it.
My only question is why so many blondes? :D .
Thanks for the game.
You can't have too many blondes. Never.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

RainMaker323

Jan 26, 2018
You can't have too many blondes. Never.
Agree to disagree. In my youth (18-22) when I was always in action (read: drinking, clubs, bars, women) our circle of male friends had a ... mirror-circle of girls - also friends. We called them "the blonde gallery" because those girls where all blondes ... one stupid like a bar stool, one with boobs to die for and a face like a accident, one obsessed with the whiteness of teeth, one very slutty we all had a tumble with and one with an iron liver. Lets just say you could not NOT drink to endure them. Designated driver was a poor fella, he had to endure them sober. Always wanted to go home midnight, afraid he might catch the stupid.

Reactions: Samael-79

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Agree to disagree. In my youth (18-22) when I was always in action (read: drinking, clubs, bars, women) our circle of male friends had a ... mirror-circle of girls - also friends. We called them "the blonde gallery" because those girls where all blondes ... one stupid like a bar stool, one with boobs to die for and a face like a accident, one obsessed with the whiteness of teeth, one very slutty we all had a tumble with and one with an iron liver. Lets just say you could not NOT drink to endure them. Designated driver was a poor fella, he had to endure them sober. Always wanted to go home midnight, afraid he might catch the stupid.
And you think that has something to do with hair colour? My wife was blonde, my GF in high-school/uni was blonde - both were angels. Should I also presume that, because of that, all blondes are angels? Nope. I just acknowledge that I prefer blondes more than others but that doesn't mean I wouldn't pick a girl with other colour ahead of blonde one.

RainMaker323

Jan 26, 2018
And you think that has something to do with hair colour? My wife was blonde, my GF in high-school/uni was blonde - both were angels. Should I also presume that, because of that, all blondes are angels? Nope. I just acknowledge that I prefer blondes more than others but that doesn't mean I wouldn't pick a girl with other colour ahead of blonde one.
To each their own, I wasn't going for to try to convince you otherwise. Just wanted to lay out my personal experience with the fairer sex with the fair hair. Maybe I'm just unlucky I only get to meet the undesirable ones.

Reactions: vir_cotto

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
To each their own, I wasn't going for to try to convince you otherwise. Just wanted to lay out my personal experience with the fairer sex with the fair hair. Maybe I'm just unlucky I only get to meet the undesirable ones.
And all that while you have av with a blonde. :ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes