Aug 13, 2016
The renders were okay back in time because I didn't know any better. It's been already 5 months since Ch1 was released. Most people have forgotten about this game and I'm grateful for everyone who's still here. But nobody except a few people is really expecting the game. I have the privilege of no real pressure. (I stopped the Patreon paying cycle too last month till the update is out.)

I can't release an update with "normal" renders when I know that I can create some really great ones. I would lose sleep about it because I didn't give everything I had and instead went with the "good enough" ones.

I think this is just who I am. I'll do it right and in the best way possible or not at all.

But it's nice that you people here seem to like the new ones. :)
Well as you said that just who you are then I guess, its all about personality and I really respect that. That losing sleep bc you didn't give you all is actually a really good imo(y). I also really don't hope I came out ass a jerk or sth, its just that I really enjoy this game and have the thread 'watched' so even a single notification got me hyped about the game :)

Good luck!

Reactions: Snorkler

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Well, I'm promoting this game as one of the hidden gems in my sig so... Yeah, I still have high hopes for SG.

Deleted member 1070533

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2018
Regium Just out of curiosity but how did he forced you to redo Ayua? Did he turned into that evil-looking redhead sister character and threatened you with a blackmail or worse as an "incentive"? :oops:

:p
Ayua is a very special case and.. time will tell why. :)
But I would've changed her model anyways. I didn't like it anymore and it didn't have the quality her new model has.

If Angry-Nami attacked me.. I would release ch2 with the old models.. Right now!

Well, I'm promoting this game as one of the hidden gems in my sig so... Yeah, I still have high hopes for SG.
Thank you very much!

May 18, 2019

Good evening!

I am back with some more news.

In the last few days, we rendered a lot of scenes.

Actually, a lot faster than I expected.

Down below you'll find some new previews and the new models for Maya & Nadia.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nadia and Maya got new high-resolution eyes, skins, textures/meshes.

I hope you like them!

I'll keep you guys updated!

- Regium

Last edited:
May 18, 2019

Hey!
I wanted to update you guys on our progress. We have re-rendered over 780 images now and we still need to do around 200-300 more. (We also added some stuff to Chapter 2.)

If and I mean IF and I don't want to promise anything if everything goes as smooth as it does right now, We might be able to release this month.
I'm not promising anything! But it is by all means, possible.

Let me give you some more in-depth story details.

Chapter 2 will be the beginning of the following routes.
Victoria, Mila, Bella, Nami.
It introduces a lot of important story features with long term effects.

As I said before the initial release in May. This game is a slow burner, strongly story focused with adult elements.
Chapter 2 won't feature any sex scenes.
Chapter 2 will feature nudity & other stuff but no actual sex.
If you're only here for a fap. You'll have to wait a few chapters.
Sex is a very important part of this game, but none of the main characters are brainless nymphos. It will take longer to get where you want to be but it will be worth it.
Side characters are something else.
All main characters have a deep background story. (Nothing overdramatic in most cases.)
Every decision in this game will matter and as you know from Chapter 1, things can get ugly really quick. This isn't a cookie-cutter game.
SG has a focus on romance but it will also feature the dark side of life. Depending on your choices, the game can depress you.
The characters in this game don't just exist for the MC. They don't lust for him for no reason.
And sometimes they won't forgive you for your actions.

But let's not focus on the bad side.

Let me give you a new load of previews:
(Drag into a new browser tab for a better look.)
Most of the preview pictures were done by Ocean & we're partners now. He's not just helping me anymore, he's completely in. This means 50/50 revenue share etc.

So even if life fucks me and I'm not able to keep up with producing. There is now a second dev that can be counted on.
His main project is still "Where it all began" and please check it out if you haven't.

And after the release of Ch.2, the polls are going to start.
I will do the same as Ocean does. I will include bonus scenes at the end of each update.
And if you guys want, we could even do fetish polls. If you want to see a certain fetish in the game.
Summer's Gone will be updated every 1-3 months after the release of Chapter 2.

- Regium

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
i didn't hesitate in ch 1 when there was a choice to shoot that lady in middle of street, i'd imagine ill be fine in this update as well xD

Reactions: n0b0dy

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
I am very much looking forward to the update. The first release of this game was highly enjoyable for me. I always love games that let me play as a cynical asshole. It is a lot easier to identify and connect with somebody who is broken inside than with the kind of 'flawless' protagonists you see in so many adult games. They are so utterly bland and boring and superficial. Also I like games that let me roleplay as an asshole. My sadist side gets satisfaction out of hurting people.

I guess what I am trying to say is: go Regium! You can not make the game depressing enough for me.

Hey!
I wanted to update you guys on our progress. We have re-rendered over 780 images now and we still need to do around 200-300 more. (We also added some stuff to Chapter 2.)

If and I mean IF and I don't want to promise anything if everything goes as smooth as it does right now, We might be able to release this month.
I'm not promising anything! But it is by all means, possible.

Let me give you some more in-depth story details.

Chapter 2 will be the beginning of the following routes.
Victoria, Mila, Bella, Nami.
It introduces a lot of important story features with long term effects.

As I said before the initial release in May. This game is a slow burner, strongly story focused with adult elements.
Chapter 2 won't feature any sex scenes.
Chapter 2 will feature nudity & other stuff but no actual sex.
If you're only here for a fap. You'll have to wait a few chapters.
Sex is a very important part of this game, but none of the main characters are brainless nymphos. It will take longer to get where you want to be but it will be worth it.
Side characters are something else.
All main characters have a deep background story. (Nothing overdramatic in most cases.)
Every decision in this game will matter and as you know from Chapter 1, things can get ugly really quick. This isn't a cookie-cutter game.
SG has a focus on romance but it will also feature the dark side of life. Depending on your choices, the game can depress you.
The characters in this game don't just exist for the MC. They don't lust for him for no reason.
And sometimes they won't forgive you for your actions.

But let's not focus on the bad side.

Let me give you a new load of previews:
(Drag into a new browser tab for a better look.)
Most of the preview pictures were done by Ocean & we're partners now. He's not just helping me anymore, he's completely in. This means 50/50 revenue share etc.

So even if life fucks me and I'm not able to keep up with producing. There is now a second dev that can be counted on.
His main project is still "Where it all began" and please check it out if you haven't.

And after the release of Ch.2, the polls are going to start.
I will do the same as Ocean does. I will include bonus scenes at the end of each update.
And if you guys want, we could even do fetish polls. If you want to see a certain fetish in the game.
Summer's Gone will be updated every 1-3 months after the release of Chapter 2.

- Regium
Thank you for keeping us updated. You are the man (in the box)

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
I am very much looking forward to the update. The first release of this game was highly enjoyable for me. I always love games that let me play as a cynical asshole. It is a lot easier to identify and connect with somebody who is broken inside than with the kind of 'flawless' protagonists you see in so many adult games. They are so utterly bland and boring and superficial. Also I like games that let me roleplay as an asshole. My sadist side gets satisfaction out of hurting people.

I guess what I am trying to say is: go Regium! You can not make the game depressing enough for me.

Thank you for keeping us updated. You are the man (in the box)
hell yea, i also hate it when in these adult games MC appears and every female throws themselves at their feet like they are some hot shit xD
and honestly nothing bests shooting that woman in middle of street and then telling that girl "you spine is probably shattered so you wont be walking......oh she fainted...oh well"

Reactions: n0b0dy

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
Ok Not much from last,get to talk to girl in room ,and then go to leave.....I think that`s how the last one was.

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
ok had to re peat it ....Summer is a girl that disappeared that he knew or liked.....I thought it was about the season....love the redheads. Ok the mom did`nt like him so ,she musta moved or psycho mom killed her......Mystery........

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 503 Votes