LastSunset

Mar 3, 2018
I really enjoyed the first chapter and I'm glad that this project is still in progress. I can't wait to try the new update, render looks amazing!

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Maybe the dev just wants to make sure we really understand that Summer is, indeed, definitely, gone....
Idk, the characters are great minus the pshyco MC but you have to strike while the iron is hot, big Devs can release updates when they want but when you're new you have to release every month if you want an audience I think.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Idk, the characters are great minus the pshyco MC but you have to strike while the iron is hot, big Devs can release updates when they want but when you're new you have to release every month if you want an audience I think.
Yeah, it's definitely true. A huge part of it is name recognition. If no one knows you really, frequent posting keeps you in people's minds, building your popularity and credibility.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
As much as I love this game, from the start I said this "let's remake a demo" was terribly wrong. You DON'T DO that when you're a new dev with your first game ever. You need to build up your patron's numbers, you need to assure them you're a serious developer, you need to keep them interested in your game. With what happened here, I seriously doubt the future of this project.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
As much as I love this game, from the start I said this "let's remake a demo" was terribly wrong. You DON'T DO that when you're a new dev with your first game ever. You need to build up your patron's numbers, you need to assure them you're a serious developer, you need to keep them interested in your game. With what happened here, I seriously doubt the future of this project.
I think partnering with Oceanlab, who already has an established game and some support, will mediate those issues. I assume a lot of the patrons of Where It All Began will also support this game.

I do generally agree its better to hit the ground running though.

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Respected User
Donor
Apr 24, 2018
I think partnering with Oceanlab, who already has an established game and some support, will mediate those issues. I assume a lot of the patrons of Where It All Began will also support this game.

I do generally agree its better to hit the ground running though.
As much as I love Ocenlabs game(with NTR off^^), I really hope he didn't bring the NTR with him when he started to help with Summer's Gone :WutFace:

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
So, NTR is "ON"? :sick:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

People keep comparing this game to WIAB. WIAB has a certain focus on NTR.
Summer's Gone doesn't and the only "NTR" (I still wouldn't call it that.) here is for the sake of realism.

People don't just exist for the MC. So don't be a "stupid" asshole in SG. Be a smart one.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes