vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
and for the NTR talk, im not worried about that at all. WIAB is one of just a few games that do NTR and non-NTR routes that actually make sense and co-exist well, I wouldn't expect any different from this game.

and for the spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't agree with you.
WIAB reeks of NTR even with NTR turned off. Girlfriend is a massive slut and you don't need explicit scenes when everything is so obvious.

Last edited:
May 18, 2019
If you'd spent just 5 minutes, maybe you would understand WHY netorare talk and WHY this isn't no-NTR game.
But, hey - 5 minutes is so much time, right?
And where exactly do you see NTR?

Ocean said that you had to actively push people into the dark corruption routes.
Doing this on purpose negates all NTR.
NTR = Someone steals your girl against your will/or she cheats on you. It doesn't happen here because you're the active part. (I guess you'd call it sharing then.)

Besides that, he even said that you could still turn it off if you want to play the dark route in, I suppose a Slut-harem style.

I don't agree with you.
WIAD reeks of NTR even with NTR turned off. Girlfriend is a massive slut and you don't need explicit scenes when everything is so obvious.
I did play WIAB a lot of times in both NTR & No NTR and I can't see where the non ntr playthrough reeks like that. The gf is special. I give you that.
But besides that? I didn't see anything.
I guess if you start a game with the "I bet the non-ntr route still has ntr and I'm going to find it!" mindset, you will find something. Even if it's something simple like "He isn't so bad."

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
And where exactly do you see NTR?

Ocean said that you had to actively push people into the dark corruption routes.
Doing this on purpose negates all NTR.
NTR = Someone steals your girl against your will/or she cheats on you. It doesn't happen here because you're the active part. (I guess you'd call it sharing then.)

Besides that, he even said that you could still turn it off if you want to play the dark route in, I suppose a Slut-harem style.

I did play WIAB a lot of times in both NTR & No NTR and I can't see where the non ntr playthrough reeks like that. The gf is special. I give you that.
But besides that? I didn't see anything.
I guess if you start a game with the "I bet the non-ntr route still has ntr and I'm going to find it!" mindset, you will find something. Even if it's something simple like "He isn't so bad."
Yeah, she's just "friendly" with dad, doctor and every other male there...

May 18, 2019
Yeah, she's just "friendly" with dad, doctor and every other male there...
I recall 3 males she interacted with on the no ntr playthrough.

The dad from which she is grossed out after seeing him naked and scolding him in her mind for being so careless. The other interaction with the dad is that you can choose to compliment his muscles. Because Miru seems to be into fitness. I think that was it.

Same with the Doc, you had to make the teasing choice for her!

And the other guy, I forgot his name, her police ex-boyfriend. She did tell him off immediately after he started to talk about old times.

It seems like you're looking for a reason or you're just a very sensitive fellow.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I recall 3 males she interacted with on the no ntr playthrough.

The dad from which she is grossed out after seeing him naked and scolding him in her mind for being so careless. The other interaction with the dad is that you can choose to compliment his muscles. Because Miru seems to be into fitness. I think that was it.

Same with the Doc, you had to make the teasing choice for her!

And the other guy, I forgot his name, her police ex-boyfriend. She did tell him off immediately after he started to talk about old times.

It seems like you're looking for a reason or you're just a very sensitive fellow.
Doesn't matter. I'm done with both games anyway. Good luck to dev.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I don't agree with you.
WIAD reeks of NTR even with NTR turned off. Girlfriend is a massive slut and you don't need explicit scenes when everything is so obvious.
this seems like a severe overreaction, you literally make her decisions for her. unless you think even talking to other male characters is her being a slut. if she is a slut, its because you (the player) made her one. considering you play games for the story, its weird seeing you giving up on and bashing a game before the story has even really started even when the dev said the content you dislike (NTR) will be completely avoidable.

May 18, 2019

Down below you can download Chapter 2 Beta!

Note from Mod: Thanks for the links!

Changelog Chapter 2 Beta:

~ 1230 still renders added.
~ Another 180 renders in some animations
5 videos added.
Gallery with Extra scenes added
Custom Gui added (Work in progress)
Interactive messenger System added.

Chapter 2 does not contain any sex scenes yet! If you're here for a fap, I advise you to come back later.

Chapter 2 now got completely reworked (It was never published) from scratch. Over 1200 images were reworked.
You may notice some quality changes while playing Chapter 2. This is because Regium and I both did create visuals. (He did around 100. and I did around 1300.)
I (Ocean) know more about rendering than he does and we decided to both render visuals to speed up the process of the rework. Which was a Quantity > Quality decision.
A choice I would normally never do.
Sadly, we did lose some quality in the renders. I render all images on my own PC but I edit them on my Gfs PC.
I finished everything and while uploading I also wanted to test the game on my own PC. I then realized that the CGs looked different.
My GF did change the contrast value on her PC monitor to the max which now resulted in distorted post-production.
Added to the above, I did render for the first time all images in PNG just to compress them to 90% Quality JPGs later. I thought it might help because PNGs are uncompressed.
The only thing it added was 20-30% quality loss.
I could now cry about it but I'd rather learn from it and Chapter 3 can only benefit from it.

Please report all bugs to either me or Regium.

Last edited by a moderator:

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018

Down below you can download Chapter 2 Beta!

Note from Mod: Thanks for the links!

Changelog Chapter 2 Beta:

~ 1230 still renders added.
~ Another 180 renders in some animations
5 videos added.
Gallery with Extra scenes added
Custom Gui added (Work in progress)
Interactive messenger System added.

Chapter 2 does not contain any sex scenes yet! If you're here for a fap, I advise you to come back later.

Chapter 2 now got completely reworked (It was never published) from scratch. Over 1200 images were reworked.
You may notice some quality changes while playing Chapter 2. This is because Regium and I both did create visuals. (He did around 100. and I did around 1300.)
I (Ocean) know more about rendering than he does and we decided to both render visuals to speed up the process of the rework. Which was a Quantity > Quality decision.
A choice I would normally never do.
Sadly, we did lose some quality in the renders. I render all images on my own PC but I edit them on my Gfs PC.
I finished everything and while uploading I also wanted to test the game on my own PC. I then realized that the CGs looked different.
My GF did change the contrast value on her PC monitor to the max which now resulted in distorted post-production.
Added to the above, I did render for the first time all images in PNG just to compress them to 90% Quality JPGs later. I thought it might help because PNGs are uncompressed.
The only thing it added was 20-30% quality loss.
I could now cry about it but I'd rather learn from it and Chapter 3 can only benefit from it.

Please report all bugs to either me or Regium.
Now if only he had also shared the download links too:D:Di was looking below for the links:Dshall I post the update request if no one has done it yet?

4.40 star(s) 500 Votes