lonerboner

Jul 24, 2019
is the downloadable file in OP the chapter 2 "final version" or is it still the "beta fix version"? i'm confuse cause never seen someone post the file of "final version" but the changelog has a "final version".

chrisccd

Jul 18, 2019
About the story in chapter 2, I wonder whose idea it is, Regium's or Oceanlab's? And what about the future story.:unsure:

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
About the story in chapter 2, I wonder whose idea it is, Regium's or Oceanlab's? And what about the future story.:unsure:
The story was always mine. No matter which Chapter we look at.

WIAB & SG are deeply connected and play in the same universe. So does my planned third game (PLF - Female MC.) But I won't start it until the other two are finished.

And Summer's Gone is already written up to Chapter 8.

I just gave Regium the story because I had WIAB and I didn't want to start a second game while my first one wasn't finished.
But because he kept struggling and his motivation was very low (I guess he didn't really feel connected to SG because it wasn't his story.) I stepped in and saved my story from getting abandoned.

I was managing everything social related for him anyways (F95/Discord/Patreon) and as I expected he jumped ship after I overtook.

And just to make something clear. Just because I have a game with optional NTR doesn't mean all my games will automatically feature NTR.
Summer's Gone won't feature NTR. But it will feature a very dark corruption route where you can turn women around you into "Sluts." or sell people out.

Nobody is going to steal your girl.

But I know that people here will still complain. I even got a PM with "How can you make the mother date anyone. - That's NTR and you will never get the support of the mass." *Smh*

I know that many devs did give in to the complaints and removed certain aspects from their game but I won't. If I want to make a game with NTR, then I'll just do it. I tell a story the way I want to and nothing is going to change that. And if you see an adult person dating someone in a story and you scream "NTR!".
Then I can't do anything but feel sorry for you and every girl you might get in closer contact with.

But to say it again. Summer's Gone won't feature NTR.

And thank you very much for all your kind words, guys! This motivates me a lot. :)

chrisccd

Jul 18, 2019
The story was always mine. No matter which Chapter we look at.

WIAB & SG are deeply connected and play in the same universe. So does my planned third game (PLF - Female MC.) But I won't start it until the other two are finished.

And Summer's Gone is already written up to Chapter 8.

I just gave Regium the story because I had WIAB and I didn't want to start a second game while my first one wasn't finished.
But because he kept struggling and his motivation was very low (I guess he didn't really feel connected to SG because it wasn't his story.) I stepped in and saved my story from getting abandoned.

I was managing everything social related for him anyways (F95/Discord/Patreon) and as I expected he jumped ship after I overtook.

And just to make something clear. Just because I have a game with optional NTR doesn't mean all my games will automatically feature NTR.
Summer's Gone won't feature NTR. But it will feature a very dark corruption route where you can turn women around you into "Sluts." or sell people out.

Nobody is going to steal your girl.

But I know that people here will still complain. I even got a PM with "How can you make the mother date anyone. - That's NTR and you will never get the support of the mass." *Smh*

I know that many devs did give in to the complaints and removed certain aspects from their game but I won't. If I want to make a game with NTR, then I'll just do it. I tell a story the way I want to and nothing is going to change that. And if you see an adult person dating someone in a story and you scream "NTR!".
Then I can't do anything but feel sorry for you and every girl you might get in closer contact with.

But to say it again. Summer's Gone won't feature NTR.

And thank you very much for all your kind words, guys! This motivates me a lot. :)
I see. I really enjoy your games BTW.(y) (y)

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Oceanlab How many chapters will both WIAB and SG have? Also you said they are set in the same universe but does one take place before the other chronologically or are they happening concurrently?

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
I wanna know what PLF stands for. Also I love WIAB and Summer's Gone, keep up the good work :).

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Oceanlab How many chapters will both WIAB and SG have? Also you said they are set in the same universe but does one take place before the other chronologically or are they happening concurrently?
WIAB will feature 3 seasons with ~ 10 Chapters. (~ 30 Chapters in total. It can be a bit more or less, it depends on how good my equipment gets and how much stuff I can put into one update in a reasonable amount of time.)

SG will have around 3 seasons, too. I can't really tell yet bc it's not written that far.
SG takes place after WIAB. I won't say how much time has passed but it will be revealed over the course of SG.

I wanna know what PLF stands for. Also I love WIAB and Summer's Gone, keep up the good work :).
I won't tell till PLF is in active development.
But there are numerous hints in both WIAB and SG about the MC and other aspects of PLF.

Thank you! :)

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
WIAB will feature 3 seasons with ~ 10 Chapters. (~ 30 Chapters in total. It can be a bit more or less, it depends on how good my equipment gets and how much stuff I can put into one update in a reasonable amount of time.)

SG will have around 3 seasons, too. I can't really tell yet bc it's not written that far.
SG takes place after WIAB. I won't say how much time has passed but it will be revealed over the course of SG.
Very cool and ambitious! Keep up the great work!

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I have no words to describe this, absolutely amazing, i just love it, games like this should have a ''story'' tag or something, because quality stories like this is what we need.

Last edited:

Noddy4000

Dec 29, 2019
Got to say I'm very impressed. I was actually a bit pissed i came to the end of the current version.
Very well written. Top effort.
I will keeping an eye out for updates.

Reactions: Malkovichi
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes