DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Is he still working on this game? I know that it doesn't say it's on-hold, but he has another game he is working on(Where it All Began) and now is talking of reworking that game.
He's working on both since they are connected into an overarching plot or worldbuilding it seems. The reworking of the stuff for WIAB seems to bring it in the line of quality we see in SG and going forward so ultimately the rework will help with technical aspects in both games in the long run. I suppose at this point the dev is juggling both and the only worrisome thing imo is the ambition to have each game around 30 chapters or so which at the current pace could take several years to put it lightly. On top of a supposed third game in this universe planned to enter development down the line.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
He's working on both since they are connected into an overarching plot or worldbuilding it seems. The reworking of the stuff for WIAB seems to bring it in the line of quality we see in SG and going forward so ultimately the rework will help with technical aspects in both games in the long run. I suppose at this point the dev is juggling both and the only worrisome thing imo is the ambition to have each game around 30 chapters or so which at the current pace could take several years to put it lightly. On top of a supposed third game in this universe planned to enter development down the line.
Wow if true that really does sound quite ambitious... hope this does not back fire on him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: I Like Earth Girls

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Is he still working on this game? I know that it doesn't say it's on-hold, but he has another game he is working on(Where it All Began) and now is talking of reworking that game.
WiAB update is this month.
Then SG will be in March/April
Then after that, the WiAB rework.

And then I will upgrade my rig and work on both simultaneously.

The third game won't start until SG & WiAB are finished.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Fine with a slow burn but needs an editor. The grammar and dialog are rougher than five miles of country road in sections.

• Sad
Reactions: Malkovichi

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
WiAB update is this month.
Then SG will be in March/April
Then after that, the WiAB rework.

And then I will upgrade my rig and work on both simultaneously.

The third game won't start until SG & WiAB are finished.
I'm going to be honest with you, the dev cycle of your games is very ambitious, and in some cases too ambitious to see it out till the end. The plan of making this game of 30 or so episodes (and also making WiaB on simultaneously) is very unsustainable. You should tone it down to 15, or 20 max, because there will be a point when you as well as your donors will get tired of the game.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Man I don't know why I waited so long to play this.
I like games where the story comes first so I was excited for this espacially after playing WIAB but for some reason I never really got to it well except now and man I know this game is gonna be one of my favourites I just know it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let's see what the future holds but I know this Game is gonna be huge

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
This novel reminded me Life is strange, that I played in the year 2015. Don't ask why. However, the same feelings

Reactions: CSNRC

wsam

Jun 4, 2017
Summer's Gone, no matter howmuch I try to express how I feel
I cannot give this game what really deserve , in some events that made me cry
and in other events it made me laugh so hard, there are other games
for example BeingADIK..etc but in my view it does not hold a candle against this game
I think what I'm trying to say is This game is so perfect that it forced me to read every word in it
Oceanlab & Regium ,Thank you from the bottom of my heart and I hope you continue with your wonderful work

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes