scratchjay

Dec 9, 2019
Just did my first playthrough (been binging quite a few releases lately). The story at the beginning seems rushed, but while playing, I found myself glad that the intro was the way it was. Story is being built as you develop the MC and other relationships and personalities. Kinda glad he held off on the lewd content so we could get a feel for the characters and begin to think about the direction he wants to take. Renders are beautiful, emotions are very well portrayed, and the animations are fantastic. Would love to see more behind the scenes screen time of the MC's family, as well as some more backstory into Summer as well as Bellas sister, but I assume it will all be brought up in a future update. Keep up the good work.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Reactions: The_Horny_Latino

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
This game is really fucking good, it has some of the best interactions between characters i have seen in almost any game. Like i genuinely love what the dev is doing with these characters, i especially love the "friendship" the main character and Bella have, it's like having a bromance but with a girl, eh it made sense in my head i think people will get me, i loved the basketball part(yes the see through body suit obviously) but when you tease Bella to get pass her, that was priceless. Anyway, cant wait to play more.

krakos9

Sep 16, 2016
Not the MC in a wheel chair, but most of the main characters are not physically broken but in a psychological sense. Summer is indeed gone, and most of the characters cannot wait to get out of Winter (or depression as the image of winter). The story is not very long, but it is quite interesting to play out.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
is this game any good? i heard the mc is in a wheel chair lol so does he eventually walk again or am i wrong? tryna figure out if the story worth it and if there any sex scenes
The girl that he consoles after the incident is on the wheelchair not him... Victoria

Reactions: Mikedazz1 and Shadu

Brawnstar

Feb 8, 2020
Probably the only one who feels this way but I hate Victoria with the intensity of 1000 burning suns. It really annoys me that the mc is railroaded towards her as I chose every option to avoid her yet still go to her at the end. Hope this gets changed in the future because the story and other characters are all great.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Probably the only one who feels this way but I hate Victoria with the intensity of 1000 burning suns. It really annoys me that the mc is railroaded towards her as I chose every option to avoid her yet still go to her at the end. Hope this gets changed in the future because the story and other characters are all great.
why do you hate her? :oops::eek:

Brawnstar

Feb 8, 2020
Hate her is probably wrong. I don't like her character as her personality doesn't appeal to me. What I hate is the railroading because as I said I picked every option to avoid her but was forced together at the end. My comment was made immediately upon finishing the game so my view on her was coloured by my annoyance at her being forced on you. I retract my hate statement. I still don't find her character appealing in any way, because as was guessed the sugercaked sweetness and really hope future releases change it so she can be avoided.

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
Hate her is probably wrong. I don't like her character as her personality doesn't appeal to me. What I hate is the railroading because as I said I picked every option to avoid her but was forced together at the end. My comment was made immediately upon finishing the game so my view on her was coloured by my annoyance at her being forced on you. I retract my hate statement. I still don't find her character appealing in any way, because as was guessed the sugercaked sweetness and really hope future releases change it so she can be avoided.
Ah well, got you now. It perfectly ok to hate being forced to do something storywise you wouldn't want to if you REALLY had a choice.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Well we could rename Victoria in the beginning which means she is the mainest of main girls other than Nami, or it means that plot points involve her most of the time. Me personally I like Victoria......for now though.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, I hate when VNs force some girl on the MC, but so far we're just helping her.
I think that later we can choose if we want the thing to be romantic or just friendship.
Plus helping her we are opening her sister's path too, so I think it makes sense that at first we are somehow "forced" to interact with her.
On the other hand she's a sweet and hot girl, that's a win in my book.

Brawnstar

Feb 8, 2020
Just want to clarify I am not now nor would I ever say a dev can't tell the exact story they want to. Also no judgement to anyone who does like Victoria she just isn't for me. My objection is to the illusion of choice. I am happy to play kinetic novels & go wherever the story takes me but if a game gives me options I want them to mean something. I mean at one point I had the MC tell Mila he doesn't like Victoria but at the end he's her physio partner. Not sure how familiar everyone is with the physiotherapy Victoria will require but it is not something a casual acquaintance would or should be involved in.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes