Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
In a Dating simulation, this would be easy to introduce.

But this isn't a dating sim and Victoria is essential to the story so yeah, you'll be forced to interact with her sometimes but I will never force any romantic relationship, etc. on the player.

You can end this game as a virgin that didn't even kiss a girl. Every romantic/sexual interaction with a girl is optional but I do have to force some interaction to tell the story.

The physiotherapy sessions are optional and skipping them will obviously influence the story.

Brawnstar

Feb 8, 2020
Thanks for that response Oceanlab. That's literally all my concerns dealt with. I really enjoyed just about everything else. the story and characters are well written and engaging. All the renders looked great and the scene transitions were a really nice touch.

Razzyell

Apr 3, 2018
Been reading some comments saying that this game is much better than WIAB...

I personally don't compare them because i realy like both of them, altough being from the same DEV you can clearly notice some similarities between the two games, and cheers to Oceanlab because he realy stepped up his skills on this one, i mean WIAB already had stunning visuals, but this one... just went up another level.

Honestly at the current stage of both games i can't say wich one i prefer or wich one i think its better, all i know is that im loving them both.

Just a question, does anyone knows if the two games share the same universe, because while playing this one i was left with the feeling they are somehow connected, dunno if in the same timeline or not, but one or two moments in the game (i wont say wich ones because i don't want to give spoilers) gave me that impression.

Maybe the DEV has some surprises in store for us in the near future :)
Or i might be simply overthinking things like i usually tend to do:ROFLMAO:

Also im in love with Nami, she is sexy, funny, sweet, caring and simply awesome.

And Bella scares the shit out of me, as i learned IRL trough the hardest way possible, you just don't stick your dick in crazy...

Cheers guys.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Been reading some comments saying that this game is much better than WIAB...

I personally don't compare them because i realy like both of them, altough being from the same DEV you can clearly notice some similarities between the two games, and cheers to Oceanlab because he realy stepped up his skills on this one, i mean WIAB already had stunning visuals, but this one... just went up another level.

Honestly at the current stage of both games i can't say wich one i prefer or wich one i think its better, all i know is that im loving them both.

Just a question, does anyone knows if the two games share the same universe, because while playing this one i was left with the feeling they are somehow connected, dunno if in the same timeline or not, but one or two moments in the game (i wont say wich ones because i don't want to give spoilers) gave me that impression.

Maybe the DEV has some surprises in store for us in the near future :)
Or i might be simply overthinking things like i usually tend to do:ROFLMAO:

Also im in love with Nami, she is sexy, funny, sweet, caring and simply awesome.

And Bella scares the shit out of me, as i learned IRL trough the hardest way possible, you just don't stick your dick in crazy...

Cheers guys.
Same universe

jenosmaverick

Feb 10, 2020
This game is awesome!! This has one great story and awesome character designs!! There's like 2 or 3 games that I consider really above everything else and this one will be added up. I just wish this has official android support.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
Want to also chime in and tell that this game is awesome. Even though at times goofy and everyone seem retarded but damn what a fun experience! Every character is interesting and with distinct personality. Subplots are all intriguing. Great job, author.

Sphynx-

Jun 2, 2018
oceanlab said WiAB this month, Summers gone march/april. its the safer bet just to say april to people since im 99% sure he wont be able to make it for march.
Rn is tricky to tell for sure.
WiAB is taking a bit longer, but the jumps in Quality are outstanding, the difference from 0.1-0.5 WiAB with now Chapter 6. This can only impact SG possitively. Lets hope its the case at least

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Malkovichi

Garen

May 6, 2017
Gotta say I'm really enjoying this. I'm completely fine with no fap content since the story is pretty damn great on it's own.
i especially love the "friendship" the main character and Bella have, it's like having a bromance but with a girl, eh it made sense in my head i think people will get me
I feel ya, that's my favourite part of the VN so far. No doubt about it.

Also have to say the short cinematics are pretty nice (especially the Bella one with her car!). Not usually a fan of that thing but it's done sowell here I love it.

Last edited:

Garen

May 6, 2017
Does anyone know the entire music track list so far? Some of them are really pretty good and would love to have them on endless loop.

4.30 star(s) 507 Votes