Feb 29, 2020
yes and no.... while it may not have fap material now, Ocean knows how to make the magic happen...
I know right?! How dare Oceanlab make one of the (in my opinion) very few games on here that so far has an actual good story and tries to make us care about the characters development. I mean the nerve of some people trying to share a heartfelt story of guy whose going through his own issues who by fate gets thrust into a relationship with a gal that just had a terrible tragedy befall her. Have you no shame Oceanlab ? By now we're supposed to be putting our alter egos dick in any and every hole we can find. Not getting set up to be sucker punched in the feels.
For shame good sirs! Back to the City of Milfs we go where they don't trouble us with these these "feelings".

But no seriously. This game here this is what people known as adults enjoy. Games where you bone every chick in site those games are a dime a dozen.
Where as games like this where you get an actual good story and good character development. Hell there probably isnt even a dozen games of such caliber.
Lewdity isn't everything. Why do you think The Goddess Luna Deluca has such a loyal following? Answer anticipation and a good back story.

Gresk

Jul 4, 2017
Regium Just finished the two cheapters in one playthough. Good writing for characters, story and background. Also finally some new story concept. And lets not forget about good models for characters and enviroment. You have another Sub :)

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Regium Just finished the two cheapters in one playthough. Good writing for characters, story and background. Also finally some new story concept. And lets not forget about good models for characters and enviroment. You have another Sub :)
Regium isnt the dev anymore and has not been for quite awhile. Ocean is the one working on it now.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I've got to say I do enjoy what a little psycho the protag is ... while Nami is clearly the hottest I think I'll have to pursue Bella as dysfunction turns me on and I'm hoping her and the protag will end up being full on murderhobos... some sort of abuse of the wheelchair bound weirdo would be good too, I was into her semi-lobotomised thing but in the last scene before the end it does look like she's not that crazy and has regular emotions.

Reactions: mojococo

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
must say amazing story
this also happens in real life people with problems and build a big wall around them self
and hope you can break it and help them
keep up the good work i love a good story :)
and victoria omg she melt my heart so sweet and nice

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
I don't think he's a psycho, just an edgy teen.
the lost of summer made him i dont care anymore type of guy
he have a hard time to let it go and it can be a very big problem
till some1 steer him in the right direction or he just lose it

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes