SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Game is very good, but at the part where u text with nami & bella .....this just doesn't work for android ports, I've tried gboard, swiftkey & another, so far I can't get thru that portion of the game. Has anyone found any way around this ?

EDIT*************
so I feel dumb, not sure how I got past the typing part but after that I set skip speed to low & skipped thru the texting crap.

Last edited:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Here is my unofficial android port of Summer's Gone Chapter-2 + Walkthrough Mod
Added "Main Menu" button and "Quit" button.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my
Not sure if it's the port or base game but there's no hide button for the text box =..(...
The renders Deserve a hide button >;D

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Is that a fucking choker
Well, obviously it's not a bird. No it's not an airplane. No, no, no, it's not Superman either. It is a plain satin choker. Since you couldn't figure that out I decided to fixed it for you ;)

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
Well, obviously it's not a bird. No it's not an airplane. No, no, no, it's not Superman either. It is a plain satin choker. Since you couldn't figure that out I decided to fixed it for you ;)
It doesn't belong on such an innocent girl.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Her & Victoria, I just couldn't choose between them & when Mila mentioned she asked Victoria if she could feel anything below her waist she didn't tell us how Victoria responded, I'm dying to know >;D

Off topic: there was another VN in which there were twins who ran a cafe & one was in a wheelchair, they may have even been named Kate & Ashley. Does anyone know what title they're from, I've forgotten.

Reactions: Mr. Vargas

Vaclio

Mar 16, 2019
Her & Victoria, I just couldn't choose between them & when Mila mentioned she asked Victoria if she could feel anything below her waist she didn't tell us how Victoria responded, I'm dying to know >;D

Off topic: there was another VN in which there were twins who ran a cafe & one was in a wheelchair, they may have even been named Kate & Ashley. Does anyone know what title they're from, I've forgotten.
False Hero

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
as someone who plays basketball i am very disappointed by the inclusion of it here u could have picked a different sport if u wanted to tackle.

however game is good love it so far

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes