espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Hi guys, I have downloaded the version of 1-1-2020, but I have seen that the thread has been updated on 10-1-2020. was a new version released on that day?

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Ok i played the game again from the start and found out some small bugs and dialog errors but the biggest one is when MC comes to Bella's home and you get the 1st choice in her car when you ask her about Mario, the dude (and his buddies) that verbally harasses Mila, if you pick "i'm just curious" and then "no"... (the revenge meet with MC/Bella at night was not even discussed let alone happened) so everything after that in the story that is linked to Bella is messed up!

So there are 3 ways here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope this gets fixed by the time chapter 3 comes since it could messup things even more in the future, like with Mila or maybe even more characters.
This is not a bug.

Guys how to do the msg writing thing on android ?
I heard that you have to click "Auto".

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I tried everything but I wont get the new scenes of the final version. Is that a bug?
No, the one you played before was a beta, this one is the final version with fixed bugs and some fixed renders, therefore - no new content. Read changelog in the OP.

AssManLarry

Jun 14, 2017
I was going to play through this again but looking at the script it seems the same errors are still there:
- "<=" instead of ">="
- the points variables for Mila and Victoria ("mila" and "vici") are reset multiple times

Or am I missing something and this is done on purpose, Oceanlab ? :unsure:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I was going to play through this again but looking at the script it seems the same errors are still there:
- "<=" instead of ">="
- the points variables for Mila and Victoria ("mila" and "vici") are reset multiple times

Or am I missing something and this is done on purpose, Oceanlab ? :unsure:
That script error can be a killer if it's not fixed. The most egregious instance is when you lose a chance for a hug from Nami, because it says if Nami <= 4 get hug, else no hug from Nami. So if you have ignored Nami, you get a hug, but if you have lavished affection on Nami, you get nada.

As for the points, you don't really lose any. They drop at the end of Chapter 1, but you get the max at the start of Chapter 2, and they aren't reset thereafter.

One strange anomaly is that there are two sets of variables for Mrs Hill and Mr Stahl (mhill & mstahl vs mshill & mrstahl). The latter set are incremented in Chapter 2. I hope the redundancy doesn't cause coding issues in the future.

Also, the MSG system implemented in Chapter 2, seems to serve no real purpose, and is just a time-waster having to press some key multiple times to get through a response by the MC.

Notwithstanding these coding issues, this is a terrific game that I have placed on my 'must play' list.

Reactions: Abhai

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
This is not a bug.

I heard that you have to click "Auto".
Exactly that all stands... so what i'm talking about is the revenge meet at night that did not happen yet Bella talks about it like "then why you did not show up etc.", its like we stayed with Nami and felt guilty for never telling Bella that MC won't come this should not even come up if we picked "You're curious.". and then you said "No". I just played again just to make sure so IF this is not a bug then this is a plot hole in the story for sure... like why would Bella talk about something if it never even was talked about?!

I'm not sure if i'm clear enough here :confused:, so maybe i'll post pics of what i mean when i have time.

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
That script error can be a killer if it's not fixed. The most egregious instance is when you lose a chance for a hug from Nami, because it says if Nami <= 4 get hug, else no hug from Nami. So if you have ignored Nami, you get a hug, but if you have lavished affection on Nami, you get nada.

As for the points, you don't really lose any. They drop at the end of Chapter 1, but you get the max at the start of Chapter 2, and they aren't reset thereafter.

One strange anomaly is that there are two sets of variables for Mrs Hill and Mr Stahl (mhill & mstahl vs mshill & mrstahl). The latter set are incremented in Chapter 2. I hope the redundancy doesn't cause coding issues in the future.

Also, the MSG system implemented in Chapter 2, seems to serve no real purpose, and is just a time-waster having to press some key multiple times to get through a response by the MC.

Notwithstanding these coding issues, this is a terrific game that I have placed on my 'must play' list.

I'll take look into it. I did re-define them because I wanted saves to work. But the </> errors are something I really have to change. Same with the double defined coaches.

Exactly that all stands... so what i'm talking about is the revenge meet at night that did not happen yet Bella talks about it like "then why you did not show up etc.", its like we stayed with Nami and felt guilty for never telling Bella that MC won't come this should not even come up if we picked "You're curious.". and then you said "No". I just played again just to make sure so IF this is not a bug then this is a plot hole in the story for sure... like why would Bella talk about something if it never even was talked about?!

I'm not sure if i'm clear enough here :confused:, so maybe i'll post pics of what i mean when i have time.
Oh! I totally forgot about this scene. Thank you! It's noted!
Yea, she shouldn't mention it.

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
I really like this game, but I'm also a bit concerned: since the MC seems antisocial, that's the way I played him. I was really happy to see plenty of options to tell people to basically fuck off and leave me alone, and especially that doing so didn't remove them from the game (like they never talk to you again or something - I like that they still try even if I try to shut them out). That being said, one of these instances didn't feel natural: Mila. I refused to tell her anything about me, ditched her at every opportunity (would've liked not to smoke with her too), yet somehow she still seems to think we're friends. And somehow, I was upset by some randos talking shit about her?

Every indication I had, and every choice I had made, said I didn't give two shits about Mila. So why would I care about her problems with some randos? I like the progression with Bella - neither of us liked the other, yet we have now recognized we are both "villains" - this progression was excellent because I could play the antisocial game and still come to care about her. But I haven't had any such experience with Mila, all she's ever babbled about to me is how sweet the wheelchair girl is (another character I appreciate being able to shut down frequently and still see her come back for more [out-of-character, I really admire her resolve and hope she doesn't give up on me!]). So my holy crusade for revenge on Mila's behalf really strikes me as odd. If there had been a "ditch Mila" option when the randos started talking shit, that's what I would have done. I didn't see her as needing my protection, and besides, I didn't care about her regardless.

I guess what I'm saying is that I really like the unique aspect to this game where playing as an antisocial shithead not only is a viable path but also makes sense... except in how I am gently railroaded into defending Mila. I get that going back to tweak things is annoying at best and a ton of work at worst, and I also get that you need the main character to have a reason to engage in the revenge plot against the douchebags. But if any character would have been the reason I got railroaded, I would have expected it to be Nami or the MC's mom. Anyone else just doesn't have any kind of sway over the MC as far as I can see (at least not until after he learns more about Bella - by the time she has his number, she's undeniably got some measure of influence). Could you possibly insert a minor conversation where if the MC chooses not to help Mila, Nami hears about it when he gets home and vows to step in to help her get revenge... thereby forcing the MC to grudgingly say he will do it (just so Nami doesn't put herself in the line of the douchebags' fire)? That would be enough to make him scheming with Bella make sense despite having no reason to care about random assholes talking trash (as it already does if the MC wants to defend Mila).

Great work overall! Respectfully, there are still some grammar errors that stand out, but aside from that and the point I mentioned above this was a really fun game to get immersed in. Cool animations, too! I can't imagine the amount of work you must have had to do to get those, but they really add to the atmosphere. Thanks for making this, it seems like with all the competitions planned you're gonna be in it for the long haul and I look forward to seeing how the game unfolds! :)

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
I really like this game, but I'm also a bit concerned: since the MC seems antisocial, that's the way I played him. I was really happy to see plenty of options to tell people to basically fuck off and leave me alone, and especially that doing so didn't remove them from the game (like they never talk to you again or something - I like that they still try even if I try to shut them out). That being said, one of these instances didn't feel natural: Mila. I refused to tell her anything about me, ditched her at every opportunity (would've liked not to smoke with her too), yet somehow she still seems to think we're friends. And somehow, I was upset by some randos talking shit about her?

Every indication I had, and every choice I had made, said I didn't give two shits about Mila. So why would I care about her problems with some randos? I like the progression with Bella - neither of us liked the other, yet we have now recognized we are both "villains" - this progression was excellent because I could play the antisocial game and still come to care about her. But I haven't had any such experience with Mila, all she's ever babbled about to me is how sweet the wheelchair girl is (another character I appreciate being able to shut down frequently and still see her come back for more [out-of-character, I really admire her resolve and hope she doesn't give up on me!]). So my holy crusade for revenge on Mila's behalf really strikes me as odd. If there had been a "ditch Mila" option when the randos started talking shit, that's what I would have done. I didn't see her as needing my protection, and besides, I didn't care about her regardless.

I guess what I'm saying is that I really like the unique aspect to this game where playing as an antisocial shithead not only is a viable path but also makes sense... except in how I am gently railroaded into defending Mila. I get that going back to tweak things is annoying at best and a ton of work at worst, and I also get that you need the main character to have a reason to engage in the revenge plot against the douchebags. But if any character would have been the reason I got railroaded, I would have expected it to be Nami or the MC's mom. Anyone else just doesn't have any kind of sway over the MC as far as I can see (at least not until after he learns more about Bella - by the time she has his number, she's undeniably got some measure of influence). Could you possibly insert a minor conversation where if the MC chooses not to help Mila, Nami hears about it when he gets home and vows to step in to help her get revenge... thereby forcing the MC to grudgingly say he will do it (just so Nami doesn't put herself in the line of the douchebags' fire)? That would be enough to make him scheming with Bella make sense despite having no reason to care about random assholes talking trash (as it already does if the MC wants to defend Mila).

Great work overall! Respectfully, there are still some grammar errors that stand out, but aside from that and the point I mentioned above this was a really fun game to get immersed in. Cool animations, too! I can't imagine the amount of work you must have had to do to get those, but they really add to the atmosphere. Thanks for making this, it seems like with all the competitions planned you're gonna be in it for the long haul and I look forward to seeing how the game unfolds! :)
Yes, I think you are right the MC, due to loss of his GF under circumstances yet to be revealed, is anti-social or an emotional wreck. However, I think what is going to happen is he will be required through the other characters to re-establish contact with the world and help others (ex: Mila and Victoria). If/when Summer reappears he may have to make some kind of choice - return to her or move on with his life.

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Wow..... This Game, just wow! :eek:

First chapter was already awesome but the second one is simply outstanding! Just saying...

Don´t even care when there will be sexual content, this is really a great story very pleasing to the eye and mind. Need more!

dedi33

Jan 27, 2018
AMAZING game. Story, characters, dialogues, pace, music, etc.... I was a bit skeptical at the beginning (I though it would go too fast with no buildup..) but then, when comes the chapter 2, I liked everything aspect of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trojaner

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Just awesome! Love the characters, they feel so alive. Cant wait!

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes