Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Well, looks like Bella just gets random 13yr olds when she needs a vehicle painted? lol
z270.jpg

anyways...
Any chance the engrish will be improved as the game goes on?
And I presume that at some point the mc will stop behaving like a sociopath?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: x7CB

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Anti blue-ball police was a stroke of genius.
I am still going to play it of course but it's good to know I should keep some tab open on /aco/

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
oceanlab is slowly but surely becoming one of my favorite developers. both this and "where it all began" have some amazing stories and really fleshed out characters. it turns out that you don't have to make your games into sex simulators for people to enjoy your content. sometimes a slow burn will make the inevitable ( when it does happen ) to be all the more enjoyable

Apr 26, 2018
Any chance the engrish will be improved as the game goes on?
And I presume that at some point the mc will stop behaving like a sociopath?
I kinda felt like the engrish and the mc’s wannabe emo behaviour got better in chapter 2, so maybe it’ll naturally fade? I hope the dev has time at some point to correct some of the dialogue in the early game cause, yeah, the engrish is really jarring

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
This is a really good game with amazing renders so i see huge potencial in this for future!! Keep it up!
Some special moment for me: (my weakness is Bella)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
There's a bug in chapter 2. It always assumes that MC agreed to Bella's plan of trashing the car even if the player never even got that dialogue path. I was confused as to why Bella was angry with MC for ditching her which only became clear when I played Bella's path.

Shanu

Jul 17, 2017
With this update of chapter 2 , the game went from " okayyyyy " ... to "Damn ! This is very interesting . I am definitely keeping an eye on this one . Cant wait for the next chapter . "

You did good OP ! You did good :)

Reactions: Grohal

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Ok i played the game again from the start and found out some small bugs and dialog errors but the biggest one is when MC comes to Bella's home and you get the 1st choice in her car when you ask her about Mario, the dude (and his buddies) that verbally harasses Mila, if you pick "i'm just curious" and then "no"... (the revenge meet with MC/Bella at night was not even discussed let alone happened) so everything after that in the story that is linked to Bella is messed up!

So there are 3 ways here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope this gets fixed by the time chapter 3 comes since it could messup things even more in the future, like with Mila or maybe even more characters.

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes