Zod759

Apr 8, 2018
Awesome just awesome, the chat thing on the phone is just insane, brilliant renders and the cinematic ones are superb.

-VALKORION-

Jul 9, 2017
I love how this game doesn't require an IC patch, as those are often poorly implemented. I wish more Devs would move to SubscribStar, as they seem to be an order of magnitude less authoritarian. Honestly, sites like youtube and Patreon are uncomfortably monopolistic and I believe it would be beneficial for consumers if their competitors were larger.

mojococo

Sep 28, 2017
Based on popular demand, Attaching bellow the Walkthrough for version [Ch. 2 Beta (fixed)].
Just reading this walkthrough reminded me of the great time I had playing this game... And then it mad me sad cause the wait for the next part ain't over yet and won't be soon... and finally I started resented each and everyone in the world. I yelled at my neighbour who was just saying "good day" but let's be honest "IT IS NOT A GOOD DAY YOU F***** , DO YOU SEE ME PLAYING SUMMER'S GONE? NO? THEN GFY...
I punched him.
He looked shocked.
He punched me.
I fell down.
Hard.
Now I got a nosebleed, my hands hurt, and my neighbour is probably playing summer's gone now just to annoy me. He's that petty. He can't read so it will take him ages to complete it. Just because I read a walkthrough.

:mad:;)

Ricardo Sousa

Feb 17, 2018
Really loved the story and those transitions in some scenes, it's different and feels nice.
Well structured dialogues and seems to have a bright plot to develop (main challenge to keep up).

To be honest, didn't even miss sex scenes since the game keeps your focus on the story and characters.

I can only wish you luck and that this project becomes big enough to provide us with it's ending (far far away :D),
unlike some others with also a great start and then... simply abandoned.

If the story itself has already its wits that's half the work done.

Congratulations on your work (y)

zzuzn

Jun 4, 2017
Very nice / interesting plot and gorgeous characters.

Sister especially liked the way she behaves, she says. It's cute and so familiar.

Perhaps it seems that this is one of those stories that will take your soul and will not let go to a victorious end.

Reactions: Yuri L

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Just reading this walkthrough reminded me of the great time I had playing this game... And then it mad me sad cause the wait for the next part ain't over yet and won't be soon... and finally I started resented each and everyone in the world. I yelled at my neighbour who was just saying "good day" but let's be honest "IT IS NOT A GOOD DAY YOU F***** , DO YOU SEE ME PLAYING SUMMER'S GONE? NO? THEN GFY...
I punched him.
He looked shocked.
He punched me.
I fell down.
Hard.
Now I got a nosebleed, my hands hurt, and my neighbour is probably playing summer's gone now just to annoy me. He's that petty. He can't read so it will take him ages to complete it. Just because I read a walkthrough.

:mad:;)
WOW, don't really know how to respond to this >.< lol
Thank you? Sorry? Both? >.< lol

• Haha
Reactions: Dalish and mojococo

Sphynx-

Jun 2, 2018
abiorigins the dev of the game changed from Regium to OceansLab.

Ch2 was made by Ocean on its entirety due to Regium being highly unexperienced he decided to jump off and Ocean decided to continue with the project.

This means that instead of waiting 7 months like we did before, we are looking at 3 months instead, and of course it all depends on how much support the game gets so the dev can improve his hardware.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Very nice / interesting plot and gorgeous characters.

Sister especially liked the way she behaves, she says. It's cute and so familiar.

Perhaps it seems that this is one of those stories that will take your soul and will not let go to a victorious end.
I absolutely love how the sister character (Nami in this case) doesn't blindly like the main character like other games but is genuinely interested in making him a better person. This is unlike so many other VN's where the sister character completely ignores all the qualities of the MC and is just in love/lusting after him. Their dialogue exchange is my favourite part of the VN.

Reactions: mojococo

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Absolutely beautiful, one of the few games where I'm genuinely excited to see how it unfolds. Very easy to tell a lot of time and effort is put into this, so thank you :)

Reactions: B-52reloaded

mojococo

Sep 28, 2017
abiorigins the dev of the game changed from Regium to OceansLab.

Ch2 was made by Ocean on its entirety due to Regium being highly unexperienced he decided to jump off and Ocean decided to continue with the project.

This means that instead of waiting 7 months like we did before, we are looking at 3 months instead, and of course it all depends on how much support the game gets so the dev can improve his hardware.
Oh so this is why it feels so different. I's thinking "wow the dev got so so much better" but now I understand (no offense to regium, it is objectively much better once chap 2 kicks in).
Well everybody says "experience is key" right...

Reactions: rKnight

RRRS003

Sep 6, 2019
Wow... with this, it's 3 amazing games, in my personal top10, updated in 24 hours.
The weekend will be fun I guess :ROFLMAO:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I’m going to enjoy this.

it’s a little out there but damn the renders are good.:giggle: :coffee:

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes