MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Since Mila is probably gonna be Victoria's bff (or is already), they'll probably be cool sharing MC with each other (and probably have lesbo fun with each other), I think the future of the MC with his arms around two pregnant women is likely :love:.

Last edited:

Gunners!

Aug 5, 2019
I am really looking forward to ocean both games and connection b/w them. Only other game universe I know is elsa universe.

Cronolento

Sep 17, 2017
Every girl that isn't a side chick is a potential love interest.

20+.
It's a massive story with a lot of different routes.
Great work man! I'm very amazed by your work. How often do you want to release updates of the game?

Once again, excelent work!

JerryC

Mar 5, 2019
use auto complete on your phone. Its a problem with Renpy, something I can't fix or at least don't know how to yet. I'm still very new to this. I only have like 9 ports.
I was coming to report this as well... Very nice port man, it's flawless up to that point! Sadly I don't seem to find a way to type anything - the Android keyboard simply doesn't shows up. I will continue the story on my PC (probably not far from the end of current version anyway).

Thanks a lot for the port!

Aug 17, 2019
I was coming to report this as well... Very nice port man, it's flawless up to that point! Sadly I don't seem to find a way to type anything - the Android keyboard simply doesn't shows up. I will continue the story on my PC (probably not far from the end of current version anyway).

Thanks a lot for the port!
I'll look into it and try and find what the problem is.

JerryC

Mar 5, 2019
Thanks, that would be nice :) Also, I will report one more thing if it can help you in any way, trying to load phone's saves on PC doesn't work at all - error log attached.

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
I just want to say this game goes above and beyond anything I've played before. Story, characters, cinematography, production value. I'm really impressed. Truly gods work.

Reactions: BunnyBunsON

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
For anyone concerned about the release schedule!

Ch1 was made by an unexperienced dev, it took a lot of him to be able to work towards Ch2 as he had a lot of time issues.

But now that Ocean has taken the wheel, we are definetly looking at a more constant release schedule instead of 7 months loke we waited last time, we are looking at 2 to maximum 3 months per chapter! Its all about having faith (and of course a bit of support so the dev can improve his hardware) and boom! We have an amazing game with an amazing story!
I hope his other game where it all began dont suffer because of this.

Sphynx-

Jun 2, 2018
I hope his other game where it all began dont suffer because of this.
Just as I said =)) with a bit of faith and support I am sure Ocean can surprise us, he is a super hard working developer. Also if he gets more support he might be able to build/upgrade a second PC making it easier for him to develop both games!

Reactions: Dalish

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Edit 11/01/2020: Attaching bellow the Walkthrough for version [Ch. 2 Final Version].

It can also be found on my .
Enjoy!

Ps: The guide didn't change really, I just added the locations of the newly add scenes found in the gallery.

Last edited:

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Based on popular demand, Attaching bellow the Walkthrough for version [Ch. 2 Beta (fixed)].

It can also be found on my .
Enjoy!

Ps: I'll keep this post separate from the in-game walkthrough mod incase I decided to drop one of them in the future. Thanks!
Wrong Walkthrough, buddy.

Secret Summer =/= Summer's Gone ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Qleaf and Abhai
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes