SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
Man , damn it's cool tho , maybe i looked like a pussy when i say this , but really this is the third VN Ren'Py i played who can make me cry like a crybaby , i mean , these stories are great and render looks dope , especially with Victoria , poor :( , looking forward to play the next chapter
Well you dont need to feel all alone. I wont say that i cry cause i dont but however, this story and some other games here that delivers just this kind of great story where you really "live in and feel for the characters and gets attached to some girls and gets into it in way that you really think about what youre doing just like a real great movie" can have a certain effect on me. For instance in this case Victoria, whenever there is the option to say "No", "I dont want to", "Do it yourself" etc. The rude kind of answer in other words.

Then i just almost cant make myself to choose that option. I dont want to see the sad or disapointed look on her. How can someone do such a thing to a sweetheart like her. :)

When that feeling appears, then you KNOW the dev have succeded to make a really great game. :)

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
This game only gets better and better, those top-notch renders help a lot. The MC being a dark, depressed, introverted emo kinda douche isn't necessarily a minus bcz it leaves space for character development and it gets him some therapy with Bella's sexy mommy. The ladies are hot AF, love them all even Bella (some nice hate-fuck sessions with her would be appreciated, dev.) Also further explanation to why she behaves like some bipolar psycho bitch.

I noticed at the coffee shop a girl that look like Summer but neither the MC nor Nami recognize her .... is that an easter egg, some other chick that looks like her or part of the plot ??:unsure: Hope the anti-blue-ball police will do their job and protect the fans from "complications":LOL:. The story is interesting and I'm very curious to see how it unfolds.

Kudos to the devs Regium & Oceanlab for the work they put into doing the project. Keep up the good work bois !!(y)

Reactions: Everest Harrison

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Top notch writing, it is the best I have ever read even when comapred to AL or BADIK, it is on GRAY level or even higher. A real gem. No sex, but hell I did not skip anything, the story and characters are just perfecly done. Wow.

Last edited:

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
This game only gets better and better, those top-notch renders help a lot. The MC being a dark, depressed, introverted emo kinda douche isn't necessarily a minus bcz it leaves space for character development and it gets him some therapy with Bella's sexy mommy. The ladies are hot AF, love them all even Bella (some nice hate-fuck sessions with her would be appreciated, dev.) Also further explanation to why she behaves like some bipolar psycho bitch.

I noticed at the coffee shop a girl that look like Summer but neither the MC nor Nami recognize her .... is that an easter egg, some other chick that looks like her or part of the plot ??:unsure: Hope the anti-blue-ball police will do their job and protect the fans from "complications":LOL:. The story is interesting and I'm very curious to see how it unfolds.

Kudos to the devs Regium & Oceanlab for the work they put into doing the project. Keep up the good work bois !!(y)
Noticed that girl too. Maybe it will develop the Summer didn’t actually go. Great start and looking forward to future releases.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Actually, it seems that all the "<=" should be ">=", none of them make sense otherwise. Also the variables "vici" and "mila" are reset multiple times (both in "script.rpy" and "Chapter 2.rpy").

Other than that, great game, I'm really liking it so far.
Where are these files located "script.rpy and chapter 2.rpy", i can't find them in "SummersGoneChapter2-pc" folder.

215303j

Also my god at everyone complaining (not you Thialf ) about the damn gym coaches, that was my favorite scene of the entire update...Then again I like not having a filter, and not being part of the PC crowd, so them being blunt and kind of racist was hysterical to me..
+1. Besides, the only racist word the used was Gook, which reminded me of the immortal movie Full Metal Jacket: "Inside every gook is an American trying to get out!" Good stuff... :ROFLMAO:

Acting Lessons and The DeLuca Family
Heheh! I guessed it correctly! (y)

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Edit 02/01/2020: attaching Chapter 2 In-game Walkthrough!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It can also be found on my .
Enjoy!
How does the Walkthrough patch work?, I've put it into the game folder but I don't see any change.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Absolutely love the game!
Missed lots of stuff on the first run while playing mostly by gut feeling at the beginning, now following the script and trying to get more out of it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
How does the Walkthrough patch work?, I've put it into the game folder but I don't see any change.
Should be simple:
1. Open the .rar file you downloaded
You can use whatever extractor programs (i.e WinRAR , 7-zip .. etc)
You'll notice 2 files (.rpy) inside.

2. Extract / Copy the files to the folder called "game".
Check pic
1578071347753.png

3. Choose "Replace/Overwrite" if message appears.
Check pic
1578071459578.png

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Should be simple:
1. Open the .rar file you downloaded
You can use whatever extractor programs (i.e WinRAR , 7-zip .. etc)
You'll notice 2 files (.rpy) inside.

2. Extract / Copy the files to the folder called "game".
Check pic
View attachment 505424

3. Choose "Replace/Overwrite" if message appears.
Check pic
View attachment 505426
Well I did that, only problem was that it took the game awhile to take the patch. It worked after restarting a second time, but thanks.

Reactions: Qleaf
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes