jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I think it's gonna be a very good game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There aren't really 4 updates, just 2 chapters have been released so far. The other 2 "updates" are bug fixes, they don't count IMO. MC is in a pretty bad place mentally, he told Nami he hasn't even masturbated since Summer died. Its obviously going to take him some time to get over her and want to do things with other girls. and if you tell Nami you like Mila, that activates the "wingsister" variable which means she is gonna try to get MC laid. I'd probably guess there will be scenes within 2 more updates. If I had to guess, Mila will be the first girl to get a scene, then Nami. The others will probably take a while.

Harry Joker

Dec 30, 2017
The game sounds interesting and art looks rather good and models are lovely.

But I am not sure if the correct evaluation of the conditions is used in the game.

- MC is rewarded and does not have enough relationship points.
- MC defames someone and doesn't have enough "dark side" points.

One example:
Why does MC get a night hug from Nami when he has less than 5 points?
Code:
if nami <= 4:
    scene z78 with dissolve
    n "Give me a good night hug!"
    scene z79 with dissolve
    n "Sleep well."
else:
    scene z80 with dissolve
    n "Good night."

Last edited:

Harry Joker

Dec 30, 2017
There is no predefined "NGOP" condition in the game.

If MC did not fire at Mrs Marla, then in the next chapters I will not have a variable defined and the game will end up with an error.

Reactions: ontach

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
The game sounds interesting and art looks rather good and models are lovely.

But I am not sure if the correct evaluation of the conditions is used in the game.

- MC is rewarded and does not have enough relationship points.
- MC defames someone and doesn't have enough "dark side" points.

One example:
Why does MC get a night hug from Nami when he has less than 5 points?
Code:
if nami <= 4:
    scene z78 with dissolve
    n "Give me a good night hug!"
    scene z79 with dissolve
    n "Sleep well."
else:
    scene z80 with dissolve
    n "Good night."

If MC did not fire at Mrs Marla, then in the next chapters I will not have a variable defined and the game will end up with an error.
Thank you for mentioning these things! I'm collecting all sorts of errors right now for the full-release. :)

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
Dev has said it will be a slow build.

MC is still a mess and it's going to be a while until any sexy stuff happens.

I just wouldn't expect to see much of any sex content within the next few updates.
I think you'll be right. I'm just pointing out what's bothering me, though. On the other hand, I still praised the game.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
As long as the updates remain roughly on par with this recent one in terms of size and story quality, I’ll be happy to wait on the sex.

Though if we get to chapter 10 and it’s still mostly chaste then I’d start to suspect chicanery...

Reactions: QV

AssManLarry

Jun 14, 2017
Thank you for mentioning these things! I'm collecting all sorts of errors right now for the full-release. :)
Actually, it seems that all the "<=" should be ">=", none of them make sense otherwise. Also the variables "vici" and "mila" are reset multiple times (both in "script.rpy" and "Chapter 2.rpy").

Other than that, great game, I'm really liking it so far.

S-XBS

Nov 5, 2017
This game is a weapon of torture, I love it. The slow construction, efficient and careful, delights me. You have created a beautiful nugget full of promise for 2020, I hope to see a beautiful suite coming in the year. Sincerely great job. ;)

sipi

Sep 24, 2017
This game is a weapon of torture, I love it. The slow construction, efficient and careful, delights me. You have created a beautiful nugget full of promise for 2020, I hope to see a beautiful suite coming in the year. Sincerely great job. ;)
y my new fav game

Reactions: B-52reloaded

215303j

Not in my playthrough though...
I didn't shoot Mrs. Marla but no errors here.

I did find the end of content a bit strange... You meet Victoria at the physiotherapist, you hug and then *poof* back to the main menu...

215303j

Question: are Nami and Bella exlusive routes?
If you meet with Bella at midnight, you'll miss a significant scene with Nami.
But I think the scene with Bella is more important, so I went with that one, but some other insights would be appreciated!

Reactions: Abhai

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
But I think the scene with Bella is more important, so I went with that one, but some other insights would be appreciated!
Too early to tell what direction the game is taking.

I think following some girls will miss scenes with others so it seems to follow those lines which is how it should be unless it's a harem game but this doesn't look like a harem game so going Bella's route does seem to mean you'll miss Nami's.

Then again unless dev clarifies I won't rule anything out.

Played another game where the narrative made it look like following several girl routes would have consequences but recently that all changed to fit the harem fanclub and the early game narrative no longer makes sense.

As such unless dev says one way or another I won't rule out being able to get Nami's scenes at a later date.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I sure as hell hope they won't be so in the future, although in this episode they were. The Bella path was more interesting story wise, but I'm really liking the Nami path overall, so I hope I won't have to choose between them. I suppose I could play the entire game twice, but that's going to become tedious later on when there is more content. Keeping track is going to be a pain too, as it is currently not possible to name your saves.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Thialf

You'll take a considerable hit to love if you don't go to Bella while you'll only lose 1 from Nami if you go. I think it'll be easier to get that one love point back for Nami then it'll be to try to get 5 or something like that love points back for Bella.

Reactions: 215303j

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I sure as hell hope they won't be so in the future, although in this episode they were. The Bella path was more interesting story wise, but I'm really liking the Nami path overall, so I hope I won't have to choose between them. I suppose I could play the entire game twice, but that's going to become tedious later on when there is more content. Keeping track is going to be a pain too, as it is currently not possible to name your saves.
See this is what annoys me.

Choices end up meaningless because people want everything in one plythrough so a potentially interesting game turns into another boring as fuck harem game.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Ok tried this game first time today cause i really like when its such a good story and hot girls and played through and............MORE!!!! I NEED MOOORE!!!!!!!! o_O o_O
It's really well done all round very impressed with the story it keeps you in suspense at what will happen next and there is a lot going on in this, although I do seem to be on guard for most of the choices at times out of fear of making the wrong choice and those having consequences overall a great game I just hope we will see regular updates this year.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
See this is what annoys me.

Choices end up meaningless because people want everything in one plythrough so a potentially interesting game turns into another boring as fuck harem game.
Hey, just because you like to play a certain way doesn't mean everyone has that kind of time. To successfully play 2 routes in Ren'py when you can't name your saves mean you have to play one path, delete your saves (from both save locations), then play the second path. For the next update you either play from the start for both parts, or you load saves from backups you had made earlier and named, e.g. SummersGoneBellasaves.zip or SummersGoneNamisaves.zip, remembering to delete the saves in the game\saves folder (if any) and the AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Summersgone-1548057076 folder each effing time. Some of us do have to work for a living and thus have limited time for playing games. Haven't you heard people complaining that an update was too short when they were playing just one of the paths and most of the content was in one of the other parts?

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes