ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Hope I'm wrong, but this screams like a game that is going to drag out as long as possible before any actual "content" shows up. Anytime a dev says something about it being a slow burn game it seems to take 2 years for anything to happen to keep the patreons stringed along.
I think he's doing it right. We've already seen Nami's boobies and butt and a few CAMELtoes :ROFLMAO: and see-through outfits. If he keeps us happy this way, I don't mind a slow burn.

Btw. if the name Nami is short for something, what is the full form? If this were set in India I'd be thinking Namita. :unsure:

Reactions: JianYang-69

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I am happy I could see it this time. A crazy story but interesting. Good renders just the language. To much American slang and bad grammar.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Hope I'm wrong, but this screams like a game that is going to drag out as long as possible before any actual "content" shows up. Anytime a dev says something about it being a slow burn game it seems to take 2 years for anything to happen to keep the patreons stringed along.
I doubt Ocean will prioritize "NTR" content and leave the romance/good guy route to hang and dry. Sexual content will come but there is a good premise and story here unlike typical Harem games, retarded NTR games (Love Interest are insta sluts to other men) and just straight up sex simulators (like Paralogue, Honey Select, etc.,). So if you don't like story before some fuckings then this game will probably not interest you.
TL;DR. Story buildup and certain actions (e.g. Romantic actions) then Sex.

Also dev has another game with sex and story, so this definitely won't turn into "A Woman and a Mother" which lacks of sex contents despite the year it started.

PS. Not kinkshaming NTR as a fetish by calling it retarded but just pointing the stupid plot in most of NTR-focused or optional games (typical BBC stories; no buildup to the relationships; NTR route Love interests are insta sluts to other dicks while the Vanilla is slow grind; cheating on small dick MC; and/or other typical stupid NTR and cheating plots).

Last edited:

dabuzzkiller1

Active User
Donor
Apr 8, 2018
Regium Greetings, I'm pleased to announce that as head of the unofficial F95Zone voting committee for top submissions, that your game has been awarded the prestigious award of "Biggest Tease Game Ever Created". Congratulations! You will be receiving a Badge that you can proudly post on your profile. Keep up the great work. Side note, amazing work. Hand's down best graphics for a Ren'Py game that has been posted to this site. I love the facial expressions of the characters especially. I'm not even going to hope that you will add any lewdness to further development. I do not need to be further teased. Great job and congrats again!

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
This is great. I remember I tried it about a year ago but never came back for the updates, I guess I got involved with other good games of this type of detailed VN. I'm so glad I came back and I've written it down on my list now to keep track. I love women like Bella who are tough to get to know also like Isabella in Being A Dik lol ..Keep up the great work! (y):love:

dabuzzkiller1

Active User
Donor
Apr 8, 2018
dabuzzkiller1

Shouldn't Oceanlab get that as well since they are both working on the game?
Excellent point. Think of the awards as being awarded to the project, not necessarily each individual contributor. Every submission varies on that aspect. So the official nomination gets awarded to the named developer. for the particular game/submission. But the honoree is permitted to grant use of the Badge they are awarded to anyone they choose. Oceanlab - congrats on the submission being nominated for such a prestigious award! The Badge will be sent out once all the other nominees in the other categories are done.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Just played through this whole game and I gotta say, this is fantastic! Great renders and an interesting story. Really looking forward to what else it has in store.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i named Wheels "Meridia" is just sounds melodic and suits her personality :D
also..i think they are adopted...i'm sure mom is Asian :p

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 298946

Overview:
After a traumatic experience, a young spirit tries to find its way back into life. College is about to start and mysteries are about to unfold.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-01
Release Date: 2020-01-01
Developer: Regium & Oceanlab
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 2 Beta (fixed)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
A NEW START IS REQUIRED.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: ANDROID* -
COMPRESSED*
*This port/version is unofficial and is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

Extras: Walkthrough - Fan Signatures

View attachment 298955 View attachment 298947 View attachment 298948 View attachment 298949 View attachment 298950 View attachment 298951 View attachment 298952 View attachment 298953 View attachment 298954 View attachment 298956 View attachment 501862 View attachment 501864 View attachment 501865 View attachment 501867 View attachment 501866
View attachment 298946

Overview:
After a traumatic experience, a young spirit tries to find its way back into life. College is about to start and mysteries are about to unfold.​

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
A NEW START IS REQUIRED.

DOWNLOAD

COMPRESSED*
*This port/version is unofficial and is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 298955 View attachment 298947 View attachment 298948 View attachment 298949 View attachment 298950 View attachment 298951 View attachment 298952 View attachment 298953 View attachment 298954 View attachment 298956 View attachment 501862 View attachment 501864 View attachment 501865 View attachment 501867 View attachment 501866
View attachment 298946

Overview:

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
A NEW START IS REQUIRED.

DOWNLOAD

COMPRESSED*

WOW! I LIKE THIS STORY, So Far,... I HOPE That IT WILL Continue!!
( I'm Curious Who MC will end up with,... I See 3 potentials)
Victoria (obviously); Bella or Mila.
And DAMN!! Maja (Maya) Is HOTT!!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Really well done for this game, you have been really good, the graphics are beautiful and the plot seems to be compelling. I love being passionate about stories. I can't wait to see how it goes on

Reactions: LastSunset

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Shelscott50

You only see three potentials? Every girl in the game is a potential including the mother.

Also not sure why you quoted the main post 3 times in your post.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes