FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Like in all my games, every fetish and all strongly controversial things will be optional. This includes drugs, too.
The first cig was forced, yes. But this was the last cig you ever smoked if you choose too. :)
Thank you for an instant-reply :alien:, your game just became a lot more interesting to me... wish you all the luck with this potential marvel of a game!

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
General thoughts.

- I actually like MC in this, I never disliked him (i played the original version when it came out) but he seems to have some great character depth. Like I originally said way back when, I feel this is gonna be a great redemption story.
- Nami is one crazy girl, whoever her future BF will be has their hands full.
- Speaking of BF's, the other 2 guys in this (the guys MC chat with in the locker room) seem to be pretty good guys. Most games struggle with that, having decent male characters not named MC. The rich guys are mega-douches though.
- Victoria is super sweet. The 3rd wheelchair girl I've encountered playing these games. IMO she is the main LI.
- Mila is nice, she both seems to want MC and be his wing-woman at the same time which is interesting. Like Maja too.
- Bella actually has the most in common with MC IMO, both fucked up from their pasts. Will be nice to heal together.
- Them gym coaches are hilarious
- The other girls are all nice too, at least from what we've seen so far. Don't dislike any of them.

Good game Regium and Oceanlab

and FAPmaster369

to tag someone, use @ and then type their name ;)

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Summer's Gone [Chapter 1-4 Beta] [Oceanlab] [OS@5.56GB, MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 5.56GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 894MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /

Tutorial on how to create MacOS build.

Caution: It is not recommended to use saves from Beta versions with Final versions!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)

Last edited:

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
More or less I really enjoyed this update. I mean...look, if you’re not going to do any sex scenes then the reasonable trade off is to deliver a lot of story and character content, which this update did quite well. I found myself caring about Bella and looking forward to how that plotline progresses and of course Victoria’s scenes were pretty amazing from an emotional and character standpoint.

I don’t know if I’m as into the overall experience as I am with Where it All Began, but that game is further into development with a wider variety of choices and has actually incorporated sexual elements so it might not be a fair comparison.

Right now I’m cautiously optimistic about where this one goes. It’s still early days yet, but there’s potential.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Started from end of ch 1 and still got the bellasafe error. I chose 'wait for Jeff', then 'good' then 'I do'.
Its in your save so you need to restart from the beginning.
I had it to but once I restarted from the start it is no longer there.

Reactions: ontach

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ps Could anyone tell me how to properly tag a member?
You type @and-members-name

And for this VN.
Even if you are a dick to everyone the VN still sees you as BFF with everyone.
I have negative numbers with everyone and still they see MC as a BFF.

Last edited:

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Almost didn't do it with the warning on the first screen. Glad I did.. If this is your first work and your second language then my hat is off to you. Good storytelling.. Definitely one I will be following.

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
Almost didn't do it with the warning on the first screen. Glad I did.. If this is your first work and your second language then my hat is off to you. Good storytelling.. Definitely one I will be following.
He is also the lone developer on Where It All Began, Much further along, Same deep story elements and actually has lewd scenes.
Defiantly worth checking out.

Reactions: JianYang-69
May 18, 2019
Finally got to play the update.
I followed the game since it launched and I already knew that the visuals improved a lot (from all the previews), but I was still impressed.
And the story, damn! It started interesting with Chapter 1. Chapter 2 confirmed that the story is going to be deep.

I know Ocean from WIAB and I chatted him up on Discord (He's actually a very friendly and chatty dev.)

I can't wait for the next Chapter!

And can anyone do some new signatures with the new renders? Especially one of Bella at the nighly meetup? Sadly, I am not skilled enough to do them.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes