nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
Tried this just now and enjoyed it. Some spelling mistakes and the occasional choppy English, but not all that distracting. The animations caught me off-guard and I actually clicked through the first one only to catch a flash causing me to rollback. I tend to be a fast clicker though.

Some of the bodies are a bit weird though in some shots especially when it comes to the butts. For example, Bella looked really odd in the side shot before you see her mother. The rest of the shots look great though.

I do agree the text can be difficult to read sometimes with the yellow and white.

Some of the choices are almost too black and white though and I find myself rolling back sometimes because never answer feels correct to me.

All in all subbed on Patreon and will keep an eye on how it progresses.

LastSunset

Mar 3, 2018
One of my favorite vn out there. This project has everything I'm looking for: deep and interesting story, charismatic characters and high-level renders. Good job!
So, now it's the turn of 'Where It All Began'? Can't wait for that.

Happy New Year!

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
i dont mean to sound mean or a jerk when i say this and i rarely comment on spelling, but do you want help with translating to English, i mean some words so far in the game, are miss spelled by a lot, a little i can cope with and understand and im fine with, when its a lot im concerned.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Some crazy thought ... but the little sister of Bella does look suspiciously like the young Luca de Luna from The Luca family ... maybe here we are in a lost story arc ... ... but perhaps I am just crazy or it was the new years eve booze which planted thoughts in my poor brain :unsure::p

Reactions: JianYang-69

Stonethrower

May 14, 2019
When unzipping the Nopy file I get the notification that the archive is damaged beyond repair.
(Just installed a new version of WinRAR)

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes