ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I downloaded the fix from Google Drive-still getting the bellameet error.
Can you try playing from a save before the first time you encountered that error? If the error is in your save, you'll keep reloading the error back into your game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That has been really good so far.

That last scene was heartbreaking though. Happy wheely is better wheely.

Thought i'd hate Bella, turns out she's probably one of my faves. Love that the bitchy one has decent character depth other than "pretty and rich" which is all they usually get.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I did not see "Bellasafe" in the fixed so here is the traceback for it.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Started from end of ch 1 and still got the bellasafe error. I chose 'wait for Jeff', then 'good' then 'I do'.

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Started from end of ch 1 and still got the bellasafe error. I chose 'wait for Jeff', then 'good' then 'I do'.
I can't reproduce the error. Everything is working for me. You have to start before Maya takes you home.

I really can't wait for the chapter 3, this game is on a league of it's own, great job man!!
Thank you very much for your nice words!

Reactions: JianYang-69

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
So I played through the new material but had a lot of errors, I'm downloading the fixed version now. That said I had to go back a few saves before I had one that loaded so I played part of the first chapter again and I noticed something I had missed before. In the flashback where the MC and Summer are sitting in class and she does the kissing thing with the erasers, Nami is in the background, and she really does not look happy at all. It makes me wonder how much she really misses Summer, she is giving off some scary vibes at times.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I can't reproduce the error. Everything is working for me. You have to start before Maya takes you home.
I started from when I said goodbye to Victoria. I then chose that Maya will owe me one. Then 'let her in and shower', then 'And I prefer girls with tits', ... the rest you already know.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
If any other (or old) bugs occur, please inform me.

PC:

MAC:

If you don't want to download it again, there is a fixed script.rpy file attached. (Make sure to delete the script.rpyc file. I don't know if it is a must but just in case.)
You need UnRen to replace the script.rpy.
Just found out about this game and seems little too dark at first but also got interesting since it looks like this will have 2 major paths (dark side choices and ?light side? choices)... i played for a while and stopped just little after when you go out with Mila and she gives you a cigarette without you even having a choice to refuse so i gotta ask something:

- Are MC drugs/alcohol?/tobacco use and incest optional?!
- If the answer is no, is it planed to be optional when the game is complete?
- If the answer is again no will there be an option (like how we can change MCs name at the very start) so we could edit relations between MC and Nami?

Hope you the dev could answer these question.

To me this game has huge potential (specially if some "things" are optional :geek:)!

Thanks.

ps Could anyone tell me how to properly tag a member?

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Just found out about this game and seems little too dark at first but also got interesting since it looks like this will have 2 major paths (dark side choices and ?light side? choices)... i played for a while and stopped just little after when you go out with Mila and she gives you a cigarette without you even having a choice to refuse so i gotta ask something:

- Are MC drugs/alcohol?/tobacco use and incest optional?!
- If the answer is no, is it planed to be optional when the game is complete?
- If the answer is again no will there be an option (like how we can change MCs name at the very start) so we could edit relations between MC and Nami?

Hope you the dev could answer these question.

To me this game has huge potential (specially if some "things" are optional :geek:)!

Thanks.

ps Could anyone tell me how to properly tag a member?
Like in all my games, every fetish and all strongly controversial things will be optional. This includes drugs, too.
The first cig was forced, yes. But this was the last cig you ever smoked if you choose too. :)

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes