balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Chapter 2.rpy", line 974, in <module>
NameError: name 'bellasafe' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Chapter 2.rpyc", line 973, in script
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\REGIUM & OCEAN SUMMER'S GONE CH. 2 [] ===\Summers_Gone_Chapter_2_Beta_PC\SummersGoneChapter2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1626, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\REGIUM & OCEAN SUMMER'S GONE CH. 2 [] ===\Summers_Gone_Chapter_2_Beta_PC\SummersGoneChapter2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 949, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\REGIUM & OCEAN SUMMER'S GONE CH. 2 [] ===\Summers_Gone_Chapter_2_Beta_PC\SummersGoneChapter2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\REGIUM & OCEAN SUMMER'S GONE CH. 2 [] ===\Summers_Gone_Chapter_2_Beta_PC\SummersGoneChapter2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Chapter 2.rpy", line 974, in <module>
NameError: name 'bellasafe' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Tue Dec 31 18:33:39 2019
this is a beta version, have patience. Some of the errors are naming problems and some are code they will work the kinks out in the actual version.

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
Thanks for the awesome update.
why do i feel like at the end of the day i can't be a depressed fuck in the game? lol
the animations were absolutely gorgeous !!!!!! i couldn't get enough of them.
let's hope the decisions matter.
thanks again

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
I really like this one so far. :) Going straight to my watchlist.

Reading through the scripts, though, i noticed something odd when it comes to "if >=/<= x". For example Victoria thanks you for encouraging her even if you didn't, or you get a good night hug from Nami only if you got 4 or less pts with her instead of 4 or more pts, and there are some more.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I am like many others, except I started from the beginning because I had no saves, but I am getting all sorts of errors and when I hit ignore, it acts like I made a choice. I may come back and see if there is a fix for this, I can't hardly go forward in the story without errors. OK I went back and changed my decision in the gym to work out without Jeff, and so far I am getting no more errors.
Edit, I went back to the gym scene once a gain and chose to wait for Jeff (Which was my original choice) and started getting the errors again, so if the dev is here, I would begin my check there.

Last edited:

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
I am like many others, except I started from the beginning because I had no saves, but I am getting all sorts of errors and when I hit ignore, it acts like I made a choice. I may come back and see if there is a fix for this, I can't hardly go forward in the story without errors. OK I went back and changed my decision in the gym to work out without Jeff, and so far I am getting no more errors.
Edit, I went back to the gym scene once a gain and chose to wait for Jeff (Which was my original choice) and started getting the errors again, so if the dev is here, I would begin my check there.
Ocean said he found most of the problems and is fixing them now, wait for the next update to get all the bugs fixed.

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
Well what can I say art is beautiful I found myself in the story because I'm just like the Mc good luck with the game and don't let us see the abandoned tag in this awesome project

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes