ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i should say i started fresh...so errors might be from saves?..i didnt use my old saves as i wanted to refresh my memory of the intro

Darhzor

Jun 29, 2017
This is one of the errors i get. tried to start new game but still get this error.
anyone know how to fix it?

error.jpg

Rik56

Aug 29, 2018
Bellameet and knee,, and others. Please review and either remove the code string,, or define what you are attempting to draw,,, as the game cannot recognize it cause it can't find what you are asking it to.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
This is one of the errors i get. tried to start new game but still get this error.
anyone know how to fix it?

View attachment 502109
I get the same error and bellaknee not defined. starting at the basketball game
Bellameet and knee,, and others. Please review and either remove the code string,, or define what you are attempting to draw,,, as the game cannot recognize it cause it can't find what you are asking it to.
Hey, did you guys choose "I'm just curious" or "I'm going to fuck him up/No"? I did both scene, I got errors if I didn't meet Bella at midnight.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Great story and well written characters, the sister is really funny :D and nice renders :) and I dont mind there is no sex yet, cause the story and characters are very good :)

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
This is a really great game,i liked it and it was a super update for me. Really nice renders amd girls so many possible choices... Nice,waiting for the next up :cool:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
It’s been a while, but I’m looking forward to trying this out again. :) :coffee:

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
bellasafe and bellameet errors, a few typos, a few name/speaker mismatches ... but I like this game. Going to keep my eye on this. Good writing, good renders, decent gameplay.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Just found out about this game and seems little too dark at the first but also got interesting since it looks like this will have 2 major paths (dark side choices and ?light side? choices)... i played for a while and stopped just little after when you go out with Mila and she gives you a cigarette without you even having a choice to refuse so i gotta ask something:

- Are MC drugs/alcohol?/tobacco use and incest optional?!
- If the answer is no, is it planed to be optional when the game is complete?
- If the answer is again no will there be an option (like how we can change MCs name at the very start) so we could edit relations between MC and Nami?

Hope devs of this game could answer this if they are active here if not it would be great if anyone that played this util the end of this version (Chapter 2) could answer my 1st question.

To me this game has huge potential (specially if some "things" are optional :geek:)!

Thanks.

Reactions: AwakenMyLove

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Getting the Bellameet and Bellaknee errors frequently, and it skips story. I started from the beginning, so it's not because of using old saves that the errors occur. Looking forward to trying this again once it's fixed.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes