myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Looks pretty good saw a few spots that need fixing one spot the mothers name tag is used for the sister when she's talking and another spot where Trey's name tag was used when Nami was speaking.

Victoria loses a point even before clicking a response to her question about animals and if you click the eating one drops her to -1 and clicking the right one gives you 1 point so you are still at 1 instead of 2.

I fixed the bellasafe traceback error I hit myself by editing the script file and fixing the spelling mistake.

Ayua Maja the mom Nami Victoria Sonya Bella are pretty hot not sure if I would want to do much with Bella though.

This one will probably need a walk though to help keep everything straight since it looks like there's going to be a lot going on in this one.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i played this game before ... well demo .... seems better than it was .... i also got alot of errors when i turned down Bella .... hope those errors get fixed there are tons of them ... regardless ... i really like this game (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

BuffNerd

May 4, 2017
Just gave the game a try. Seems interesting, peculiar. Definitely keeping an eye out.

Amber(Bella's mom) reminds me of Miriam Bancroft from Altered Carbon.

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
At first I didn't like the MC, a depressing sicko guy, there's not to much to like in this...

Then, i started to hate him, he's into batman shit to deep, never getting over "something bad" that happens 3 FUCKING years ago and treating everyone else bad because of what happened in HIS life, like they have fault...

But i decided to stick until the end because of the other characters, and to my surprise that ending tells me i might like him a little more from now on.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RRRS003 and JeefZ

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
If any other (or old) bugs occur, please inform me.

PC:

MAC:

If you don't want to download it again, there is a fixed script.rpy file attached. (Make sure to delete the script.rpyc file. I don't know if it is a must but just in case.)
You need UnRen to replace the script.rpy.

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
The update just kept going and going, nice amount of content and a big improvement from EP1.

The MC still says stupid shit from time to time, but it's not as bad as before. The other characters are likeable and charismatic enough that they make the game worth playing.

Mila and Bella are my favorite right now, the cripple was a bit annoying but it looks like she'll get a better development from now on.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Shouldn't the paralyzed girl go to rehab, and does she have a severed spinal cord? Can the MC really fight or is it just an act? Can't the dev please give the dude with a micro penis some tweezers? I'll probably have more questions shortly thanks.

boraxkarloff

Jan 25, 2018
If any other (or old) bugs occur, please inform me.

PC:

MAC:

If you don't want to download it again, there is a fixed script.rpy file attached. (Make sure to delete the script.rpyc file. I don't know if it is a must but just in case.)
You need UnRen to replace the script.rpy.
I downloaded the fix from Google Drive-still getting the bellameet error.

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes