Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Just found this game yesterday, and its pretty damn good.. noticed the reviews hating on it due to the protagonist... not sure if things have changed since the first update, but as of ch2, the dude is only as much of an asshole as you the player make him... Is he still a shut-in with depressing and suicidal / psychopathic thoughts ? YES... but what he thinks isnt always what he does... in the first choice I didnt try to shoot the teacher, when talking to Victoria I didnt "keep it real" and tell her "yeah girl you gonna be a cripple", I instead comforted her.

Anyway the story is super engaging, and I love it so far, the only bad part (to me) is that every damn girl is likable in their own way, even the character that started off as a Queen Bitch... which means that with no Harem tag in sight, someone is going to get hurt... Already in ch2 you can see those seeds being planted... if you try to discover the secrets of Bella's bitch attitude Mila stops talking to you and avoids you... then there is the question at the end of already choosing a girl, or abandoning her when at her neediest hour, with poor Victoria... the game pulls at your heartstrings no doubt about it.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Saw the changelog and am a bit confused. If this is the fixed version, then why is it still called a Beta? What else needs to be changed in order to make it the final version of chapter 2?

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Enjoying the story, good development so far. Keep it up.

Am I the only one who enjoys the nice Bella route?

Last edited:

RRRS003

Sep 6, 2019
Hey, just because you like to play a certain way doesn't mean everyone has that kind of time. To successfully play 2 routes in Ren'py when you can't name your saves mean you have to play one path, delete your saves (from both save locations), then play the second path. For the next update you either play from the start for both parts, or you load saves from backups you had made earlier and named, e.g. SummersGoneBellasaves.zip or SummersGoneNamisaves.zip, remembering to delete the saves in the game\saves folder (if any) and the AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Summersgone-1548057076 folder each effing time. Some of us do have to work for a living and thus have limited time for playing games. Haven't you heard people complaining that an update was too short when they were playing just one of the paths and most of the content was in one of the other parts?
Try to save one girl's path on page 1 and the other one in page 9, so you should be able to figure it out which one it is even without naming your saves...

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Yuri L

Maybe because it's still a beta since it was a beta when it was uploaded and it was mostly just bug fixing and adding somethings that they forgot to add into the beta.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I think the character interactions are well done, and the renders are good and the story is interesting.

However...

It's an old trope with fiction--you can swallow up to ten different unbelievable elements and still enjoy the story, but that 11th element is enough to turn it into something you can't enjoy. For me that's pretty much everything to do with the college. The openly racist gym teachers, the idea that there only seems to be one teacher at the school, the ridiculous basketball game, it was just too much.

Good luck with this in the future, but I think I'm done.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rythan25 and Hyped

215303j

I think following some girls will miss scenes with others so it seems to follow those lines which is how it should be unless it's a harem game but this doesn't look like a harem game so going Bella's route does seem to mean you'll miss Nami's.
With Nami, I get a vibe more like My Sister My Roommate: a wingsister who may casually fuck the MC at some point, but who is not a romantic love interest. Also Mila may be more of a fuckbuddy type than wife material (although it may also be the exact opposite with her as well).

According to the walkthrough mod, there is a light path and a dark path, with Bella being on the dark path and most other girls on the light one.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
With Nami, I get a vibe more like My Sister My Roommate: a wingsister who may casually fuck the MC at some point, but who is not a romantic love interest. Also Mila may be more of a fuckbuddy type than wife material (although it may also be the exact opposite with her as well).

According to the walkthrough mod, there is a light path and a dark path, with Bella being on the dark path and most other girls on the light one.
Well that sucks dick, I was hoping to mend her broken heart/pysche alongside the MC, but if she is going to drag him down further into "bad boy" territory, I will just start over and ignore her... She will be the "Sauce-kay" of this game... someone that went through pretty decent early development, than made a total character "regression"... I think the only way I would follow Bella on a dark path is, if we can punish her by having the Mom fall in love with the MC, and becoming her new Step-daddy...

Also my god at everyone complaining (not you Thialf ) about the damn gym coaches, that was my favorite scene of the entire update...Then again I like not having a filter, and not being part of the PC crowd, so them being blunt and kind of racist was hysterical to me... and the game was so over the top I want to draft everyone in that match (minus Mila, she sucked) to go play for the team of the MC in WVM... Bella totally elbow-smashing the MC multiple times, and hip-whipping him was awesome !! Made me remember all the times he claims "I will crush this person, or that person"... only to see him be physically dominated by Bella, and it wasnt the only time, she rekt him in her bedroom twice...

Reactions: 215303j

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
I like the first chapter but since it has been so long since it, i didn't expect much of this second part.
I, most likely thought it'd be a short update with very few content, just to show that the game is still alive (we've seen that a lot).

But, it was a very great update. It introduced new characters nicely (like Amber) usually when one introduce new characters they often look like out of place or out of pace. But here it seem they were placed with care as if they all have a purpose in a game that might be an adult novel but also try to tell another story, coping with grief and loss. Seems to me we see through this game the five stages of grief. denial (victoria), anger (bella), bargaining, depression (mc) and acceptance (amber?).

Also, i want to applaud how in one update the dev really deepened the characters persona (the ones we knew from the first update). Anyway, i think we all hope to see more and it feels like a great game in the making.
Even we waited a great amount of time for part two, it was worth the wait.

TahuBulat

Dec 27, 2018
Man , damn it's cool tho , maybe i looked like a pussy when i say this , but really this is the third VN Ren'Py i played who can make me cry like a crybaby , i mean , these stories are great and render looks dope , especially with Victoria , poor :( , looking forward to play the next chapter

RRRS003

Sep 6, 2019
Man , damn it's cool tho , maybe i looked like a pussy when i say this , but really this is the third VN Ren'Py i played who can make me cry like a crybaby , i mean , these stories are great and render looks dope , especially with Victoria , poor :( , looking forward to play the next chapter
Out of curiosity, the other 2s are...? :)

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
It's really well done all round very impressed with the story it keeps you in suspense at what will happen next and there is a lot going on in this, although I do seem to be on guard for most of the choices at times out of fear of making the wrong choice and those having consequences overall a great game I just hope we will see regular updates this year.

Ah but as it says in the holy book "Thou shalt not fear, for i have bestow upon ye the greatnes of saving games!!" :cool::)

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai and Mormont

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Is it too cheesy to hope in a "healing together" path for MC/Bella on the light path?
Not cheesy at all and totally possible. :)

A pussy is someone who is too afraid to be himself. Glad you enjoyed it!

dunhill

May 3, 2017
so i played thru and this was a hidden gem but while playing through i kept hoping that i summer isn't found and the MC will move on with his life... am i a bad person for thinking this way??

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
:love:
God this game is so good. Can't wait until he finally starts dominating everybody. Honestly with such a rich story and character development, I didn't notice or care that there wasn't any sex.
Hope the mom and sister aren't LI because between the mom going on dates and every male in school checking out the sister, we really will be forced to shoot the school up.:ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes