Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
break-in with Bella they didn't use any masks. I get that she knew where the cameras are, but when doing smth like that there are always possibilities of smth unexpected happening (which did happen) and it's simply - imo - a common sense to cover one's face during such activities..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Well, I mean, you could suggest wearing such disguises for the operation to Bella. But do you really want to take a chance in that conversation with a possibly homicidal lunatic maniac? For all we know, you could well be playing with the fire. :oops:

A dangerously true story. :devilish:

-Robert Monotoli
Chief Executive Officer
Horse Cocks Security Firm
"Protecting the unrealistically huge cocks since 1859. Great Scott! Would you look at that?"

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Summer's Gone now has 100% of the resources on it and the 2nd PC does show a significant productivity boost. But I have to be honest and I have to say that the last week was horrible in terms of productivity due to my personal health. I am not sick or so but the extreme grind of 8 - 14h of work on WiAB Chapter 6 over several months did take its toll on me. I was mentally exhausted and I could've slept 14h a day and I would still feel tired. I can't let this happen again so I will take a more healthy approach to future updates. I bought a 2nd RTX 2080Ti a week ago.. but I had to send it back.. I made the mistake of getting a 3-Slot GPU when I bought the PC. Now I can't fit the 2nd one in there without running into some serious heat-issues. I even bought a Riser-Cable with it but there was no way to make it fit/work. When the new Titans (3090Ti's) come out.. I will make sure to get the 2 Slot variant. The current state of Chapter 3 is: ~ 250 still renders ~ 600 renders in animations This is around 25% and even tho I officially started the development 2 months ago, it has really been in development for less than a month. I had to take the other PC back to WiAB to finish the end cinematic. 2. Blender Progress As I told you guys in an earlier post, I had to drop Octane because of it's buggy nature and the fact that it will never get fixed. And I also said that Octane was just a stepping stone to Blender. The biggest obstacle is converting all the characters and environments to Blender. And you have to do it all yourself. There is no button that does it for you. (Yes, there is a plugin but the shaders that come with it are unusable if you want high quality.) This means you have to create skin shaders for your characters with the node system. Here is an example picture of a shader in a Node system. Here are 2 public previews for every supporter. The others are in the designated tier.

1593149719116.png 1593149732708.png

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
Wow, I was kind of blown away by the ending of ch2. Honestly I went into this thinking it was some angsty teen bullcrap but it developed some really unexpected depth around the end there. Can't wait to see where this is going.

D

Deleted member 2043115

I have to say that I really appreciate the variation of the characters in this game. Different body types, faces, hairstyles, and even temperaments. A lot more attention to detail in that aspect compared to some of the games on here.

D

Deleted member 2512694

Today I played this game for the first time, really something great in every way. Very nice renders, emotional story and each character nicely developed.
The story occupies you so much that you simply forget that there is no sexual content yet.

If I understood correctly the developer is working on two games at the same time. I hope that he will succeed with this until the end, and in the meantime I will try to play the second one.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes