Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
You don't have to decide between those two now. The choice you're talking about isn't a "Girl-route-choice".
It's a story-choice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This warms my heart. I love both girls, the cute, loving redhead sister and the crazy and uncontrollable blonde bitch.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I don't like that they are plotting together because she seems like the type who would betray him because he means nothing to her.
I actually disagree on that. For me it was totally the other way around, I felt that she trusts nobody because one she does she is in a 100%.
How to phrase it: she has trusting issues but she is not untrustworthy herself. On the contrary, is like being accepted in a pack of wolfs. Once in her pack (which currently is only her), always in her pack.

Probably too soon to see if it is one or the other.

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
Yeah, I am actually surprised that people like her. Let me ask... If she wasn't attractive would you still like her? Based on her personality alone is she still someone worth pursuing?
Actually yes. Obviously her being the best looking character in the game (for me) helps but she has interesting personality, she obviously isn't as evil as she seem to be, it feels like once she lets you in, she'll do anything for you and as I said before I think that her and MC have a good chemistry.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Yeah, I am actually surprised that people like her. Let me ask... If she wasn't attractive would you still like her? Based on her personality alone is she still someone worth pursuing?
I don't wanna sound like a douchebag here. But I gotta be honest. I would not. But I would not pursue Nami either if I thought she was just a nice girl, but I did not find her sexually attractive.

It is the combination of super hot girl and her attitude what I find irresistible in Bella. As it is the combination of super hot redhead and loving sister what I like about Nami.

In the end, again there is little content to know what is going to happen for me. But is also find that with the content there is you just think that it is enough. I just know that I have changed my opinion of characters over visual novels. It does not happen always, but it does sometimes. Wait and see.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Summers gone" version "Chapter 2".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Summers gone" versione "Chapter 2".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Reactions: Kagrra and paolo422

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
I'm sorry but what chemistry? Where he kept poking a wound and she threatened his life?

There are hundreds of different types of crazy, Bat Shit Bella is a definite no go for me. As for looks she's a boring blonde. Not my thing at all, but then I love redheads sooo...
Hey, with Bella, at least you get the thrill of playing with a fire. That is, if you are a closeted pyromaniac. :devilish: Wait, what? :oops:

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, we shall have to see. I admit that I intensely don't like her because of all the shit she pulled on Nami and the MC. The school uniform thing which lead to detention could get a pass but kneeing the MC in the balls repeatedly does not.

Hold up, I haven't seen that part yet. She knees the MC in the balls repeatedly? Do we at least get the chance to knock her out in the name of equality? I don't care how good looking and misunderstood you are, that is an act of war. ^^

Feb 29, 2020
I'm sorry but what chemistry? Where he kept poking a wound and she threatened his life?

There are hundreds of different types of crazy, Bat Shit Bella is a definite no go for me. As for looks she's a boring blonde. Not my thing at all, but then I love redheads sooo...
As Grandpa used to always say.
All women look the same when you can only see the top of their heads.

• Haha
Reactions: God of Thunder

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Can't believe it's been 5 month since this has been updated already I love this game :) Is this going to be the next game to be updated now WIAB has had an update ?

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
My thoughts.. although the Dev is focussed on his other game and it is clicking well... IE Patreon support is double of this one.. I feel this game will end up surpassing 'Where it all began' in the end. The dark start of this one coupled with the beautiful rendors has me just sitting back and wishing for more. Not going to talk about individual charactor's positives and negatives. Honestly the DEVs work is so high above the vast majority of DEVs that trying to point anything out would be hypocritical.

Don't really know what to add without Kowtowing and chanting "We're not worthy" Really can't wait til the day I hear "Well you've given me the support I need and this is now my full time job." I see both games going to STEAM and Oceanlab reaping his just rewards. Can't get much more on point then this. Kudos to a master storyteller.

Reactions: Mitzucc
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes