ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Hi :)
You probably are using the incest patch as well, am I correct?
If so, then that's will be the source of the problem, I'll try to make the mod compatible with the incest patch so you can enjoy both at the same time.

Edit: I'm attaching below the "patch" file , which should allow you to use both the incest patch + the in-game walkthrough mod. This is a temporary fix until I come up with a more permanent solution for the future updates. Enjoy!

PS: Same instructions as usual, copy the file to the "game" folder, overwrite if prompted. It's been tested and it's working, Use at your own risk.
Yeah, I always do if it's available lol. And thanks for making that too! I've already gotten till the end of current content with your regular walkthough, which is awesome btw :p

Thanks for making the fix though! I'll be sure to try it out.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Very interesting game so far. Yeah. I know. Get in line with the rest of the folks waiting on the next update.

Still, I have to say this one is unique so far.

There are some fabulous characters across the board. A few of them seem to drift into the background pretty easily, but I think that is because a few others pop out so well. Nami, Bella, Milla, Jeffrey, and the girl in the wheelchair who I renamed are all excellent.

I am very much enjoying the two main mysteries presented so far and the building of relationships.

It's nice to have a socially awkward main character with some major issues for a change. I can't be the only person tired of the main character with a 20" dick who instantly beds every female character in the game. Don't get me wrong. I like those parts of the game just as much as the next pervert. I just like the story lines to be compelling as well.

I definitely hope the racism of some of the characters (mostly the gym teachers) does play into the game at some point. On that matter, I guess it feels a bit wrong for me to say I hope there is a hook-up with the Muslim girl at some point especially after her yoga pants appearance toward the end of one of the classroom scenes.

I guess I will hopefully see what the sex scenes look like in the next chapter. Come on. At least a hand job to give me something else to look forward to.

All in all, I'm just looking forward to seeing this develop. Guess I should buckle up for a fun ride!

Vitez

Dec 9, 2017
I just hope there are no sex scenes we are required to have the MC be in. I don't want anything to do with some of these women.

Really great so far, just wish there was so much more and we didn't have to wait for Ocean to work on another game.

It would be interesting to see the racism come into play and also the muslim girl is hot.
Ocean said that he'll never force players to have sex with anyone. You could beat the game being a "virgin" so to say (because you are not?). But certain characters like Victoria are going to have a mandatory interaction. For story's sake.

Reactions: MrFriendly

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Okay, cool. That's fine. I've been blindsided by a couple games where the MC has been in an antagonistic relationship with someone and then suddenly it's knocking boots time.

And I am fine with the Victoria situation. Though, if she is unable to walk or move her legs I don't see that as a fun sexual situation.
I might be incorrect, but when the main character visits her at her home; she appears to have some use of her legs but does not have the ability to walk. I thought she moved on her bed, but it was not shown. She was in a different position part way through the scene.

As far as encounters go, I would probably do all of the female characters thus far to include the teacher from the car accident and Bella's mom. That's just me. I even chose to hook up with the older nurse in WVM. You don't have to respect yourself every morning, after all.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Hmmm. Considering I tried to shoot the teacher I don't see that happening. I wouldn't do Bella or her mom. I'd go with Nami, "mom", and everyone else in the class.
I guess attempting to shoot her might cause some level of friction. The entire accident scenario is pretty strange with the main character apparently thinking out loud about killing the victim to put her out of her misery and the teacher pulling a gun. Still, the perv in me is hoping for something to be offered up. She is older, but dresses in a fairly sexy matter with tight clothing and heels. She isn't exactly my fantasy, but she isn't someone I would turn down for a one night stand or friends with benefits scenario either.

Is Bella a bit too nutty for you? Her mom a "no" by proxy? I'm not sure about Bella's mom being up for grabs, but I am about 90% sure that Bella will be an option.

dantalion696

Jun 24, 2019
sorry guys, but i seriously hope that the dev doesnt care about anything ur saying and there be a harem route, not mandatory but optional for those who like it

Reactions: patrickB

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
I see it right that have to decide between Nami's and Bella's Path ?

You don't have to decide between those two now. The choice you're talking about isn't a "Girl-route-choice".
It's a story-choice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
All of the above... She just met the MC, she already doesn't like him, she's threatened bodily harm upon him, and yet she is willing to partner with him in an elaborate scheme to harm another classmate, the classmate's parent, and the classmate's girlfriend. There aren't enough condoms in the free world that would convince MY MC to get with that much crazy.
I disagree. I think they're a perfect match. Apart that they're both kinda crazy, I think that the have really good chemistry together, to be honest so do all the other girls with the MC but Bella kinda has an edge on them because of her looks (for me atlest)

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I kinda agree for the chemistry. Looking past the serious matter of the almost murder and the verbal bullying, she becomes quite nice after a while. Not enough yet but nice.
The real problem I have is putting Mila in danger with the cops for the theft.
If I'm not sure that the "Bella route" (even if there is no route, just story and I like It, thanks for that Oceanlab ; it's so rare but appreciated :D) will allow me to clean Mila's name ; I don't know if I'll do it...

That and Nami is a riot and adorable.

Reactions: Ayhsel

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
I'm sorry but what chemistry? Where he kept poking a wound and she threatened his life?

There are hundreds of different types of crazy, Bat Shit Bella is a definite no go for me. As for looks she's a boring blonde. Not my thing at all, but then I love redheads sooo...
Well exactly that. They both got serious issues and they don't really know how to deal with them. You can make MC behave more like a normal person with your choices but he is still "weird" and Bella is obviously scared of getting too close to someone. (i guess because she lost her sister?) It's not like she doesn't want to because you can see glimpses of her putting her guard down until she realises it and she puts it back up.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes