Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hello,

I am making good progress with Chapter 3, even though the WiAB update isn't finished yet.

Today's update is about Nami.

Due to my strive for quality. I have to get rid of her old hair.
It's like a thorn in my eye.
Also, I am animating more and more scenes. The new hairs are also a lot better to animate.

I want 2 hairstyles for almost every female.
One open hair.
One ponytail/updo hair.

It was no problem finding a suitable ponytail for Nami.
But the open hair is a problem.

It is important that the color matches and high quality is given. (Even tho I customized the hair shader.)

Nami has a "Bro/Wild" like appearance. She is no fancy girly girl.
And this is a problem. All the hair I have and have bought in the last week looks too smooth or too fancy.

This is probably the best I got for now.

On the left side, you can see the old hair. As you can see, it looks weirdly thick and "unreal".
But I managed to match the colors pretty close.
But the new hair does not satisfy me because it looks too smooth.

But, there is nothing I can do about it.. I would probably even contact the Artist of the "HQ" hairs I use and ask for a custom-made hair.
But I can't afford this at the moment.

So, this hair has to cut it until I find something better and send Nami to the barber.

Here are 2 Previews of Chapter 3 with Nami and her lazy ponytail variation.

Drag into a new tab for a better look.

- Ocean
:)

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018

Hello,

I am making good progress with Chapter 3, even though the WiAB update isn't finished yet.

Also, I am animating more and more scenes. The new hairs are also a lot better to animate.

One open hair.
One ponytail/updo hair.

It is important that the color matches and high quality is given. (Even tho I customized the hair shader.)

And this is a problem. All the hair I have and have bought in the last week looks too smooth or too fancy.

On the left side, you can see the old hair. As you can see, it looks weirdly thick and "unreal".

But, there is nothing I can do about it.. I would probably even contact the Artist of the "HQ" hairs I use and ask for a custom-made hair.

So, this hair has to cut it until I find something better and send Nami to the barber.

- Ocean
What a qt

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019

Hello,

One open hair.
One ponytail/updo hair.

- Ocean
Oh boy this is gonna be epic!

Moryaka26

Aug 28, 2019

Hello,

One open hair.
One ponytail/updo hair.

- Ocean
She looks like Mary Jane

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
This is one of those sleeper games along with others, like Banking on Bella and Last Call have some real potential. There are many others but those immediately come to mind. I think what sets them apart is early story & character development so look forward to future releases.

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Oceanlab If you ask me, your both hair selections are beautiful. The only thing disturbing me on her is weird halo around her cornea like she is wearing a contact lenses.

Pfff, now I have to do some scavenger hunt for those hair assets for my next artwork :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Game Bond
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes