Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
Holy shit. Can't say it enough. Nami is a knockout 13/10. :D
Maybe it's even hotter because she reminds me of my own tomboyish imouto...
>that feel when no redhead imouto
Oh well, I guess having a blonde and brunette makes up for not having a redhead.

Apr 3, 2020
Its not like mine is a redhead. But dark blonde maroonish copy with freckles and the personality is kinda similar.
Minus the affection. She hates my guts. Still hoping for tsundere ending

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
Its not like mine is a redhead. But dark blonde maroonish copy with freckles and the personality is kinda similar.
Minus the affection. She hates my guts. Still hoping for tsundere ending
That's gotta suck. I guess I should be glad I've got basically no relationship with my sisters, when the alternative could be a hateful one.

Apr 3, 2020
That's gotta suck. I guess I should be glad I've got basically no relationship with my sisters, when the alternative could be a hateful one.
Yeah, sight. Especially since we were kinda tight after she grew out of puberty. Not sure what happened since apart from her studying abroad. But then again this is not a place to discuss my personal issues :D
TLDR: I like where this game is goin :)

Reactions: x7CB

JustLedoX

Aug 13, 2018
Here is my unofficial android port of Summer's Gone Chapter-2 + Walkthrough Mod
Added "Main Menu" button and "Quit" button.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my
how to pass texting scene with nami on android?

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Edit 11/01/2020: Updated the In-game Walkthrough for version [Ch. 2 Final Version]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It can also be found on my .
Enjoy!
I feel like I must have done something wrong. I put the files in the game folder like usual, over-wrote the old files, started a new game, and I just get the choices like always. Doesn't highlight what choice is better, or tell me what points I'll get if I choose one answer over the other. It just gives me choices like it always does, but looking at your actual walkthrough, the choices give certain points. Did I do something wrong here? lol

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
I feel like I must have done something wrong. I put the files in the game folder like usual, over-wrote the old files, started a new game, and I just get the choices like always. Doesn't highlight what choice is better, or tell me what points I'll get if I choose one answer over the other. It just gives me choices like it always does, but looking at your actual walkthrough, the choices give certain points. Did I do something wrong here? lol
Hi :)
You probably are using the incest patch as well, am I correct?
If so, then that's will be the source of the problem, I'll try to make the mod compatible with the incest patch so you can enjoy both at the same time.

Edit: I'm attaching below the "patch" file , which should allow you to use both the incest patch + the in-game walkthrough mod. This is a temporary fix until I come up with a more permanent solution for the future updates. Enjoy!

PS: Same instructions as usual, copy the file to the "game" folder, overwrite if prompted. It's been tested and it's working, Use at your own risk.

Last edited:
Reactions: ive_got-problems
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes