Sep 3, 2020
were you born on christmas brother ?
ahh..hhm my dear bro is right this is a forum of laughter.. joy , (my god) , and friendship..and love
we'll try our best to keep it that way , so hang around.
we all love each other and fighting is how we express our love for each other

it brings us closer together

now come with me we are going to break into team Sasha headquarters it's actually a castle made out of ice

we're going to blow dat shit sky-high

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
and we bicker.....package deal , brother Lucifer.....do you remember the time when i cut one of your wings.....then you tried to kill me....it was fun.
Yeah, that was good time... When do we get to do to do that again? This time it won't be that easy to beat me hehehe

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ahx

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Yeah, that was good time... When do we get to do to do that again? This time it won't be that easy to beat me hehehe
Luci...you think i'm the stupid brother., well i'm not.
You almost got me last time. It's not like i'm invincible to just wing it. There won't be a next time. I'm not falling for that.
I'M NOT FALLING FOR THAT LIKE YOU DID.
please don't send me to hell.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
She looks like someone who just did a huge bullshit! Either she just pissed in her panties or she just noticed that she has white hair, horror !! Team Bella, don't kill me, por favor ...
you daft punk SCREW YOU..Terminator ., wait screwing you is not productive at all.
HEY Rust your artificial kidney !! Dammit stupid alloys.
Screw Nami.. yeah take that.

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
Luci...you think i'm the stupid brother., well i'm not.
You almost got me last time. It's not like i'm invincible to just wing it. There won't be a next time. I'm not falling for that.
I'M NOT FALLING FOR THAT LIKE YOU DID.
please don't send me to hell.
Awww come on. We can negotiate the prize and punishment from the beginning so it can be fair. Not like I have more time in hell to plan the fight
Oh wait, I did. And so many plans

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ahx
Sep 3, 2020
She looks like someone who just did a huge bullshit! Either she just pissed in her panties or she just noticed that she has white hair, horror !! Team Bella, don't kill me, por favor ...
you are so lucky that I just got chased by an army of team Sasha and I'm seeing spots or i really give you a piece of my mind

maybe later

but right now imma just say your mama was an easy bake oven

and leave it at that for now

now with somebody driv me to the emergency room I think I was hit with a poison.dart

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel and Ahx
Sep 3, 2020
we are so off-topic that i can't see the rest of our siblings with my mortal eyes.
OH wait....There's VIDAL looks like he is planning something , ..again.
It better not fail and bite us in the ass like that vampire squid did.
hey hey it was a good plan our intelligence was just a little off

technically it's Ayhsel fault since team leaders are 1000 times more powerful than us it would have soo worked if Ayhsel was there

• Love
Reactions: Ayhsel and Ahx

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Ayhsel it was an actual vampire squid.
incase you're wondering.
one can almost wonder who do we know that could turn a living being into a vampire... its almost like if someone was trying to throw the competition under the bus and Get Bella all to himself!

but relax you can have my butt slut once i am done doing unspeakable and humiliating shit to her!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
one can almost wonder who do we know that could turn a living being into a vampire... its almost like if someone was trying to throw the competition under the bus and Get Bella all to himself!

but relax you can have my butt slut once i am done doing unspeakable and humiliating shit to her!
Now everybody thinks they are Sherlock Holmes figuring out the evil plan of the villain, huh?

Unbelievable, one can no longer devise evil machinations to try to get rid of the competition without some guy revealing his master plan! Society has lost all its values! It used to be that the evil guy would reveal the plan to the hero himself, before the hero was truly defeated, including ways to undo his plan just in case the extremely unsecured hero could escape!

Sep 3, 2020
Ayhsel hcguy Everia and other lads

I've been thinking this morning, and maybe I had a bad day yesterday. I didn't realized I was offending many of you.

I beg you sorry guys. Deeply. Any kind of way of live or way to understand it must be respected, even when you don't understand or share it.

Erased all posts, I don't want to add toxicity to your playground.

As I've been removed from posting here, I only can rephrase this last one I kept, I won't be able to reply.

So to keep it short, as life is, enjoy it the best way you think you should. Good luck. No hard feelings.
no worries bro don't worry about it we all have bad days

and I hope you are feeling better and everything is alright now

and I really hope you can come back and give this game another chance

Reactions: `Ray`, Piat and Ahx

_BB_

Aug 6, 2021
Ayhsel hcguy Everia and other lads

I've been thinking this morning, and maybe I had a bad day yesterday. I didn't realized I was offending many of you.

I beg you sorry guys. Deeply. Any kind of way of live or way to understand it must be respected, even when you don't understand or share it.

Erased all posts, I don't want to add toxicity to your playground.

As I've been removed from posting here, I only can rephrase this last one I kept, I won't be able to reply.

So to keep it short, as life is, enjoy it the best way you think you should. Good luck. No hard feelings.
Hey Piat,

I'm glad you're back here when you've given it more thought. During yesterday's argument, some of us were also at fault for not keeping our cool and using many harsh words (although I wasn't involved).

I have a little idea for you, why don't you give this game a try? Maybe what you like right now is sexual content, but you never know you will like something new until you experience it. My original purpose of being on these adult forums was to look for virtual sex, to satisfy myself. And somehow I ended up having Summer’s Gone, a game with no sex (yet), sitting at the top of my list. It has a beautiful story and the best renders and animations (take a look at ). That’s why a game like this, unlike any other games on this site, is still loved and successful.

And keep in mind that you are always welcome here and to share your opinion, as long as we communicate in a civilized and polite manner.

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Now everybody thinks they are Sherlock Holmes figuring out the evil plan of the villain, huh?

Unbelievable, one can no longer devise evil machinations to try to get rid of the competition without some guy revealing his master plan! Society has lost all its values! It used to be that the evil guy would reveal the plan to the hero himself, before the hero was truly defeated, including ways to undo his plan just in case the extremely unsecured hero could escape!
but there are no heroes on team Bella! you´re all to simple...

and someone as to sow the seeds of discord so that when the shield walls meet in the battlefield the other shield wall shatters and its always easier when there are already cracks!

besides i did keep your 1st and 2nd biggest secret you know the one about you asking me to steal Bella´s panties... oh well i guess i kept the 1st one when you asked me....

besides putting in question my morality when you are 1st a vampire and 2nd i did not disclose anything i made an educated guess! i did nuttin the only nuttin i intend to do is Bella´s ass, make her squeel like the bitch she is and turn her into my anal slut, just like it failled 6 years ago with Summer... but it will work this time i am sure!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 481 Votes