`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
In the dream the MC is lost in at the beginning of Summer's Gone the glowing white flower the MC and Summer see gets replaced by multiple yellow flowers:

View attachment 1446256

Later, on one of the game's paths, after a psychoanalytic session with Amber, she tells the MC to give Bella a yellow flower when they meet on their date:

View attachment 1446279

Which he does:

View attachment 1446270

Significant or coincidental? Could the white glowing flower represent Summer and the multiple yellow ones future girls whom the MC is destined to become involved with in various ways? I kind of think that Ocean might be trying artistically to subtly communicate something here. Or maybe I've become so invested in SG that I'm starting to see symbolism and such like that isn't really there! Shit! This is getting too Freudian and Jungian for comfort and so, with that, I'm going to call it a day 'cause dream analysis ain't my jam and leave that jazz to Amber. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar and a flower just a flower I suppose.
The theory is good....but the most important thing for you...is to control your love for theories and do not become like Dalli...

Vanitas x Jeanne

Oct 10, 2021
you came to the wrong hood

mother fucker

:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1446362
Doesn't matter still hate this game. Its amazing and frustrating that my ability to play fuckfest games was taken off by this. Deleted almost all my downloaded games cause now I found it boring and shallow. I guess only Ocean's games and Chasing the sunset are worth to play now. Yeah I hate this game... dammit

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Doesn't matter still hate this game. Its amazing and frustrating that my ability to play fuckfest games was taken off by this. Deleted almost all my downloaded games cause now I found it boring and shallow. I guess only Ocean's games and Chasing the sunset are worth to play now. Yeah I hate this game... dammit
Just notice after I fell asleep people reply lol. Don't care still hate this. Also Nami and Mila >>> your waifus
Say what now?......Make up your mind and come back.....This time take your head out of your ass so we can hear you well....God..this kid gets confusing day after day.

Last edited:

Kantanshi

Dec 28, 2018
Oceanlab I am sooo not happy with you right now. I started playing this and I'm now several hours beyond when I should have gone to bed. I just kept thinking "just one more scene and I'll go to sleep" and 3 hours later I'm having to tear myself away very reluctantly. Kudos to you. Great story and renders. I'm looking forward to when I can get back to the story after work.

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes