Everia

Aug 5, 2021
OFF-TOPIC on/
She's out of this world (or at least not from one of the Ocean's games). You probably didn't meet her because it's hard to forget someone like her. Her name was burned into my mind with a fire so bright that once you see her no one can save you
Well, I won't restrict you from it. The game is Acting Lessons. Sounds pretty innocent, I know.
you sound so innocent.....you're definitely gonna see a therapist after playing that :LOL:
yes fuck Acting Lessons that game fuck me up
I don't want to say too much but be prepared to have your heart utterly crushed and be mentally scarred for all eternity.
Those posts clearly didn't related to me, and yet I appreciate your recommendation guys.
You are the best salesmen ;)

It's been one hell of a ride..
Especially chapter's 6 ending :eek:
And Leah..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Journey before destination.
But i managed to get sort of a good ending..

For me it was not just an VN with nice writing, but also an example of mistakes and great decisions an developer can make.
/OFF-TOPIC off

I never thought that people actually can appreciate that much an adult VN without sexual content. (ATM)
I don't like fuckfests. But I love character development and uneasy choices you have to make to develop relationship, before you get payoff.
And deep story only adds to it.
Ocean's example and this community - was exactly what I needed to start an adventure by myself.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
OFF-TOPIC on/

Those posts clearly didn't related to me, and yet I appreciate your recommendation guys.
You are the best salesmen ;)

It's been one hell of a ride..
Especially chapter's 6 ending :eek:
And Leah..

Journey before destination.
But i managed to get sort of a good ending..

For me it was not just an VN with nice writing, but also an example of mistakes and great decisions an developer can make.
/OFF-TOPIC off

I never thought that people actually can appreciate that much an adult VN without sexual content. (ATM)
I don't like fuckfests. But I love character development and uneasy choices you have to make to develop relationship, before you get payoff.
And deep story only adds to it.
Ocean's example and this community - was exactly what I needed to start an adventure by myself.
well you're a new fish...all those words you just said are true. and we agree with it especially me .....we normally tend to be exaggerating....really exaggerating....we had a war yesterday and we won...the war was with an intruder who tried to turn us into each other by rating our waifus....but we didn't fall into that foolish trap...we're not that naive and stupid..every team joined forces and fought together and we won......team bella did all the work.....just saying...
see....really exaggerating.

Sep 3, 2020
well you're a new fish...all those words you just said are true. and we agree with it especially me .....we normally tend to be exaggerating....really exaggerating....we had a war yesterday and we won...the war was with an intruder who tried to turn us into each other by rating our waifus....but we didn't fall into that foolish trap...we're not that naive and stupid..every team joined forces and fought together and we won......team bella did all the work.....just saying...
see....really exaggerating.
I will have you know whenever it comes to Bella team bella does not exaggerate we speak facts

Reactions: Ahx
Apr 16, 2021
I can. It will NOT have any fuck fest.

Will always remain story focused game. Realistic fuck fest are almost an oxymoron. This will not be the exception.
I would be more than happy if we have at least one scene with ALL the characters but something tells me it won't be the case.

Apr 16, 2021
The day we see that is the day we know that Ocean has been kidnapped by aliens and replaced by a very low quality replacement.
Aww.. I better start looking for a replacement then.

Jokes aside the story is engaging so far but if it goes too much into school/college bullshit it would get boring for me & I might have to speed up the hunt for a replacement.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I would be more than happy if we have at least one scene with ALL the characters but something tells me it won't be the case.
Let's take baby steps shall we? I think most people here would be ecstatic for a scene with MC getting an erection from someone other than Summer ...

(and if that someone isn't Bella, I have a feeling there is going to be riots)

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I'm brand new to this game and I'm getting ready to start. Quick question: Is the incest patch fan only? Or was this Ocean's original intent, but Patreon got in the way? I'm a stickler for playing a game the way the creator intends, with no censorship. Thanks.

May 8, 2018
I'm brand new to this game and I'm getting ready to start. Quick question: Is the incest patch fan only? Or was this Ocean's original intent, but Patreon got in the way? I'm a stickler for playing a game the way the creator intends, with no censorship. Thanks.
I might have my memory twisted, but if I recall correctly, Nami and MC were brothers and Maja and Victoria were sisters when the game initially got released. But I believe that was changed at one point to avoid issues with Patreon and now if you see anything incest related in the game, it's most likely a fanmade patch.

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
you know our Bella is the type of girl to hide her feelings out of Fair

but there are moments in the game

where you can see and feel the connection and love that Bella has with us

this is one of my favorite moments in the entire game
View attachment 1448201

View attachment 1448202
This is why I'm on team Bella.

She may not be the love of MC's life, but man when MC and Bella started to connect in EP 2-3, the chemistry between these two really speaks volume.

Their relation atm got the Joe and Tess vib from The Last of Us (for me lol).

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
you saw in the update ..when he got freaked out after he saw a happy face made up of rubber so close owned by the happy-faced wheelchair girl....see..?. MC has too many problems to deal with to have even a quick quickie.
I thought that rubber was the one blessed by Summer's kiss, which lead to a sense of betrayal of MC at that moment when he hold Vic's hand... or is it overthinking?

Reactions: Kaasje404
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes