Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
ffs where do you get these wierdos in kids books?
Atleast i'm not from your mom's basement...i don't even have to imagine how would that turn out...:unsure:..Hell No.
Life is full of possibilities they say...i bet you can't see or smell any ....since your head has been far up your ass for a long time that you forgot the scent of what's real and what's crap....,so you have no choice but to spit out whatever that comes out of your stinky mouth hole ...... and we understand that you act the way that you do ..which is absolute crap. So....if you're still going to act like a turd from now on, i suggest you go lay somewhere else , 'cause you are seriously stinking up this place.

anyway you better shut up, i showed the picture of us spitroasting Nami to Sasha and she laughed at you!
She just asked! can it be a spitroast when one of the spits is a toothpick? you seriously need a sweadish dick pumping pump to increase your dick size dude!
Why are you suddenly interested in my dick size..? or did you get that from your buddy at work..?.....it doesn't matter.
Of course sasha said that..... anything to make you feel better i guess..or should i say that it looks small compared to your
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
hey thats my strategy! if you can´t beat them burn them!
......hmm.....i think you should stay away from all the light you've been getting and bragging about lately...which is obviously blinding your shining brain...and making you see everything looks like steak...

That ain't no strategy to have....That's an execution.......of course you wouldn't know that......especially when you burn everything that says 'Another Monday So Suck It Up'..not everything is gonna go your way pal...it's all about how you take it and show it in a way that says 'It does not matter ,i'll set my aim again and keep moving forward' and not be like bringing it up here and making us wish that it was not today.

• Haha
Reactions: The_Hybrid

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
From playing the game so far, I feel that Sasha knows MC from his high school days (based on how she always observes what's going on with MC in the background and her recognition of the smiley eraser). MC does not know Sasha, however that could be explained by him suppressing his memories related to Summer (which Sasha may have been a part of). But, it's likely that Nami does not recognize Sasha and Sasha does not recognize Nami except that she notices the earrings that Summer used to wear (I feel both of them took one from the pair that Summer used to wear as a token of her memory). Based on these observations, I theorize that Sasha might have been to Summer what Nami had been to MC i.e. the unrequited love that used to observe the couple from a distance. Sasha might not even have gone to the same school, she might've been someone from Summer's old school or neighborhood who had a chance to observe the couple during the after-school hours. Probably Summer's best friend before she met Nami and MC. That could explain why Nami and Sasha does not know each other.

I'm torn between feeling that I am making some leaps in logic or if I have a solid theory. Thoughts?
I'm doubtful about the high school connection. I think it was mentioned in the game that Robin & Sasha went to high school together with Bella. Or am I misremembering and it was only Robin and Bella? :unsure:

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
This is quite a wonderful story and great characters, loving the mc with all the flaws and everything. especially love logical thinking not an immature creepy pervert its a breath of fresh air, and while i think all the women are a bit overendowed specially with so many of them involved in sports its curious that all of them have massive cleavage and ass but still very beautiful models and great personalities!

Sep 3, 2020
This is quite a wonderful story and great characters, loving the mc with all the flaws and everything. especially love logical thinking not an immature creepy pervert its a breath of fresh air, and while i think all the women are a bit overendowed specially with so many of them involved in sports its curious that all of them have massive cleavage and ass but still very beautiful models and great personalities!
welcome brother this will be one of the best games you will ever play in your life however about your comment about all the women being a bit overendowed :D

:devilish::mad:Whispering my Bella is perfect and if you ever say anything different I will cut your goddamn throat

speaking in a loud voice and again welcome:D

Reactions: Ahx and Insomnia_z

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
welcome brother this will be one of the best games you will ever play in your life however about your comment about all the women being a bit overendowed :D

:devilish::mad:Whispering my Bella is perfect and if you ever say anything different I will cut your goddamn throat

speaking in a loud voice and again welcome:D
WELL he is right... the only regular cleavage like girl is Sasha at least from the one´s that matter!
Bella is indeed beautifull but that is just dumb luck i mean Bella was just extremely lucky to be born where she was born .... i mean her father is an amazing plastic surgeon pity he can not operate on her shitty personality!

Sep 3, 2020
WELL he is right... the only regular cleavage like girl is Sasha at least from the one´s that matter!
Bella is indeed beautifull but that is just dumb luck i mean Bella was just extremely lucky to be born where she was born .... i mean her father is an amazing plastic surgeon pity he can not operate on her shitty personality!
okay first of all my beloved brother

the only plastic Bella has on her is her credit cards and second
oh-no-you-didnt-nail-file.gif

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
i think all the women are a bit overendowed specially with so many of them involved in sports its curious that all of them have massive cleavage and ass.
Oh..i'm sorry that the girls in here are endowed with massive cleavage and exquisite ass.:mad:
I hope you'll be able to cope with it...... 'cause they're not going anywhere. :mad::mad::mad:
Welcome Bro...:giggle:

Last edited:

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Dude, it's only muscle, really muscle, exclusively muscle, without a single ounce of fat, muscle with perfect shape, exquisite curve, magnificent complexion ... I'm talking about Nami, of course ...

4.40 star(s) 481 Votes