CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
Hi Guys, does anyone know why when i try to play the game it keeps showing me stuff like picture "a1" missing and so on ....
Try extracting the game again. If you used a mod try playing without it and see if it still occurs. But a reinstall most of the times fixes everything.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
no they are not ocean goes more for realistic adult drama both games that you mentioned are more of a puberty realism and writing so I think both games are way diff exspecially compared with where it all began.
finally someone who understands me. I find the story of Being a Dik and AOA interesting but they are extremely unrealistic, man, what kind of college is this that the MC enters without knowing basic things ( aoa academy ) or the college you study very little or nothing and no consequences for it ( being a dik ), when I played both games it felt like I was in a teen movie fantasizing about American college life.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Full save packs
"Summer's gone"

This post will be updated from time to time
Attention:
This is an initial release for version 5 beta. After the release the full version (5) of the game, save files will be added and updated.

Last update: 11/22/2023
Progress Saves: Ch 5 Beta
Number of packs: 2
Number of options: 4
Persistent File: Yes
Number of save files: About 167
Use any mod: Yes
MC Name: Max

Many thanks to the developer of this game for this great game.

Saves are located at the beginning of specific events-Info or specific selections.

Side note:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pack One:

Pack Two:

Download Link:

Last edited:

Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021
Full save packs
"Summer's gone"

This post will be updated from time to time

Last update: 1/21/2022
Progress Saves: Ch3.5
Number of packs: 3
Number of options: 5
Persistent File: Yes
Use any mod: No
MC Name: Max

Many thanks to the developer of this game for this great game.

Saves are located at the beginning of specific events-Info or specific selections.

Side note:

Pack One:

Pack Two:

Pack Three :

Download Link:
none of the old saves will work in the new update :KEK:

52a2

Jul 4, 2017
finally someone who understands me. I find the story of Being a Dik and AOA interesting but they are extremely unrealistic, man, what kind of college is this that the MC enters without knowing basic things ( aoa academy ) or the college you study very little or nothing and no consequences for it ( being a dik ), when I played both games it felt like I was in a teen movie fantasizing about American college life.
I don't know man, when I was in college my classmates were boyfriend and girlfriend and they broke up cause......... She was dropping out and she said, "before I leave campus I want to fuck as many guys as I can. You coll?" seems its a common thing.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I don't know man, when I was in college my classmates were boyfriend and girlfriend and they broke up cause......... She was dropping out and she said, "before I leave campus I want to fuck as many guys as I can. You coll?" seems its a common thing.
that's literally less than 5% of college students, most are people who know how to balance partying and studying. Myself, I studied a lot (my profession requires it) and there was plenty of time for the weekends to go out to parties. Good times, but the pandemic really fucked me up, I had to leave college and I missed these good things, but now that things are getting back to normal, God willing, I'll be back at the end of the year and my life will be back to normal.

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
I don't know if it has already been mentioned, but do you think that Sasha is one of nick's daughters? it seems curious to me that she has the other earring that Nami lacks....

FunChaser

Nov 7, 2021
I don't know if it has already been mentioned, but do you think that Sasha is one of nick's daughters? it seems curious to me that she has the other earring that Nami lacks....
I second you on both points. It seems they are somehow connected to Leia from WIAB (the same earrings).

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
that`s girls for you! every guy she fucks its a credit she can redeem later to bum a cigaret some cash a ride help with moving and stuff like that!

when in a relationship its not cool but when there is a deadline on how long she has to harvest those credits and get some pleasure out of it and there is no hammer of no marriage in the end to strike her down since they are breaking anyway... well she is going to try them all and discover her favorite ice cream flavor!

besides they are now college students but later on they will be lawyers and doctors and engineers so good picks to owe you favors, particularly the ones who are dating currently and will marry their girlfriends... "hey fucker remember when you cheated on your current wife in college? i need a letter of recommendation for this job so get to writing it down and maybe i will give you another BJ or else perhaps i have to send a dm to your wife with the pics me and your dick took at that time!"

--edit---
almost forgot! Sasha is perfection!

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
You know, priorities...

C1.png C2.png C3.png C4.png C5.png C6.png C7.png

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
how come the microphone uses the same symbol as the college? are they part of the same brand/economical group? is someone trying to draw attention to the school to rise up enrollements?
or sponsoring the school and is now trying to draw attention to the school so that sponsorship returns increased views then the original expectations?

reminds me of dudes who go on tv saying the world is coming to an end and that company is bankrupt while they buy 10 or 20% of the entire company in the sell off... or i have seen quite a few on cnbc where dudes are like yes totally WB is the bomb and everyone who does not have it on their portfolio is an idiot... while they dump the WB stocks...

Sep 3, 2020

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
fans who play summer's gone every week like i do

reacting to

people who complain about having to start summer's gone from the beginning again
View attachment 1610552
weakness of any kind completely revolts you and yet you are a Bella simp... how come all the clips you show are totally ironic in regards to how you behave?

are you projecting what you wish you could be? because you can become whatever you want to be as long as you work for it and have faith in yourself like our lady of the holy blowjob Sasha states in her infinite wisdom!

Sep 3, 2020
weakness of any kind completely revolts you and yet you are a Bella simp... how come all the clips you show are totally ironic in regards to how you behave?

are you projecting what you wish you could be? because you can become whatever you want to be as long as you work for it and have faith in yourself like our lady of the holy blowjob Sasha states in her infinite wisdom!
how is showing and expressing my affection to the woman I love a sign of weakness

how a person is with the woman they love

has nothing to do with how strong they are or how they act in battle

screenshot0005.png

expressing the love for my Bella it is not a sign of my weakness it is a symbol of my strength

unlike you who is a shame to express his love for Sasha because you think it make you look weak

what was your exact words a while back and I quote

there are so many things I could say about my Sasha but they're too lovey-dovey so I'll keep them to myself

well I cant remember your exact words but it was something like that

unlike you my beloved brother

I don't care what people think

I will shout how much I love Bella from the tallest rooftop
im-out-mic-drop.gif

Last edited:

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
how is showing and expressing my affection to the woman I love a sign of weakness

how a person is with the woman they love

has nothing to do with how strong they are or how they act in battle

View attachment 1610949

expressing the love for my Bella it is not a sign of my weakness it is a symbol of my strength

unlike you who is a shame to express his love for Sasha because you think it make you look weak

what was your exact words a while back and I quote

there are so many things I could say about my Sasha but they're too lovey-dovey so I'll keep them to myself

well I cant remember your exact words but it was something like that

unlike you my beloved brother

I don't care what people think

I will shout how much I love Bella from the tallest rooftop
View attachment 1610945
Bella literally bullied Nami, treated you like dirt at first, fought you at the beginning of the game, is extremely jealous, completely unstable temper and are you willing to forget all that ?

4.40 star(s) 478 Votes