BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
And now you have to think: What expressions they all would have if Nami blurted out that she can't say exactly because the MC cant get it hard. :ROFLMAO:
Nami: I've seen him naked lots of times. He has a below average penis.
Girls: OMG but I have such a deep emotional connection with his manipulative emotionless persona! I can overlook his small dick.
Nami: He's also a flat earther.
Girls: I never trusted those scientists!
Nami: And he has terrible gastrointestinal problems. His farts fumigate our apartment regularly. Dead roaches everywhere he crop dusts.
Girls: It's good to be useful!
Nami: He's been convicted of felony assault and has been on probation for the last two years.
Girls: Nobody's perfect.
Nami: (sigh)
Girls: Is it true his small penis bends to the left?
Nami: Sure, whatever.
Girls: Awww that's so cute! I can't wait to date him.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Girls: OMG but I have such a deep emotional connection with his manipulative emotionless persona! I can overlook his small dick.
Nami: And he has terrible gastrointestinal problems. His farts fumigate our apartment regularly. Dead roaches everywhere he crop dusts.
Nami: He's been convicted of felony assault and has been on probation for the last two years.
come on by this time the girls would be like!

Ayha : now cut the bullshit Nami!
Bella: all that bad talking your brother means that your are clearly trying to hoard him all to yourself!
Victoria: Sharing is caring!
Nami: if any of you bitches gets near him i will cut you!
Bella: Yeah, Nami! that`s such a childish attitude of your!
Mila: so blatantly trying to under sale is an old tactics!
Robin: i totally used to do it with cupcakes, i used to say they sucked so i could eat more of them!
Sasha: do not remind me of fatty robin, i had to slash them away from you!
Robin: that hurt!
Sasha: you no fatty anymore, means it worked!
Robin: yes mistress!
Nami : have you seen how well hung Jeff is?
Bella: last time i tried to suck him off i dislocated my jaw!
Sasha: that shit of his went trough my nose... i was doing it regularly!
Mila: never been the same since i think he broke me inside... cheaper then aborting i guess!
Nya : had worse... he is not a dragon dildo...
Robin: yeah, you bitches are just racist Jeff is adorable!
Robin: last time we even did it Anally and i could easily take 2 in the butt!
Victoria: Still... i remember when he came to visit me at the hospital!
Victoria: i got out of bed and feeling so fragile and thankfull someone visited me i gave in...
Mila: So thats what happened... do not worry in 3 months time you will walk again!
Bela: Totally, besides its not like he did it on purpose!
Nami: ok, let me call jeff and tell him i will never date him, i wonder if Cody is more handle size friendly?
Girl: stop diverting Nami, we wanna see the dick picks!
Nami: what dick picks? thats disgusting! my brother would never send me dick picks!
Girls: we know... but you got them just the same, don´t you?
Nami: ffs, stop it! how would you feel like if i was trying to get your brothers?
Bella: good luck with that shit, my brother as excellent taste!
Robin: i would be happy the poor fat tommy can not get any dates!
Sasha: good luck with that, my brother bends more then your brothers dick, if you know what i mean!
Nya: would you do it Nami? my poor brother is in the menthal hospital...
Nya: poor thing never was the same ever since i sticked a buttplug in him...
Ayha: ehhwwww, whats wrong with you Nami?
nami: what?
Bella: really nami? necrophilia?
nami: sorry, i did not now! Besides no kink shaming bitches! at least he can get it stiff!
Sasha: i bet the only reason your brother can not get it hard its because he as to live with you Nami!
Bella: totally, a fatty like you?
Nya: yeah, a co dependent sister that cock blocks him!
Bella: he does not love you!
Robin: he feels sorry for you, how could he love you?
Mila: nobody loves you nami!
Nami: AHHHHH,
MC: what nami? another nightmare?
Nami: yes, please sleep with me tonight, this new school is really screwing up with my self esteem!
MC&Nojiko: stop making it weird Nami!

Last edited:

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
This game has impressed me a lot, I don't feel at all identified with the MC, but his personality so different from other MC's makes the narrative much more interesting, he is not the typical extroverted flirt.

I just played it for the first time and it tops my list of favorites, the character development is really good, although there are still no sex scenes you get hooked until the end, and what to say about the animations, I do not know if it is the first game that makes, but I think they are the best I've seen in a renpy game.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
In my opinion , the main character has a bigger penis than the average . Judging by his calm state . Its member is approximately equal to 19-23 centimeters .

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
In my opinion , the main character has a bigger penis than the average . Judging by his calm state . Its member is approximately equal to 19-23 centimeters .
depends on how much of a grower he truly is, actually! if its an exponential grower like x his size or a arithmetic grow as in how many inches he adds without surpassing his calm state!

when calm, he seems between 4-5 inches (depending on how tall the MC truly is) meaning that if he is an exponential grower he can go from 9 to 12 inches, perhaps even more if he is one of the extremist but to get there he should have a smaller one when in the calm state)!

if arithmetic growth is present he can still go to 7-8 inches which is still respectable in regards to 80% of the world population!

most of these data can be procured in the condom industry although we should take into consideration that 1st many of the larger specimens go without using condoms and 2nd the sales of condoms like the access to sexual intercourse is very unevenly distributed over the overall population which can lead to skewed statistics!

furthermore the cultural conditions of the population using condoms during sexual intercourse should always be taken into account like if they are married or not, or their sexual preferences, the religious status and how pious that population is and so forth!)

data from inquiries should not be trusted since as we know man do tend to lie regarding their own sexual equipment (or as my girlfriends used to say... that`s the little white lie... the true lie is how well they perform! yeah she was a stuck up bitch!)

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
depends on how much of a grower he truly is, actually! if its an exponential grower like x his size or a arithmetic grow as in how many inches he adds without surpassing his calm state!

when calm, he seems between 4-5 inches (depending on how tall the MC truly is) meaning that if he is an exponential grower he can go from 9 to 12 inches, perhaps even more if he is one of the extremist but to get there he should have a smaller one when in the calm state)!

if arithmetic growth is present he can still go to 7-8 inches which is still respectable in regards to 80% of the world population!

most of these data can be procured in the condom industry although we should take into consideration that 1st many of the larger specimens go without using condoms and 2nd the sales of condoms like the access to sexual intercourse is very unevenly distributed over the overall population which can lead to skewed statistics!

furthermore the cultural conditions of the population using condoms during sexual intercourse should always be taken into account like if they are married or not, or their sexual preferences, the religious status and how pious that population is and so forth!)

data from inquiries should not be trusted since as we know man do tend to lie regarding their own sexual equipment (or as my girlfriends used to say... that`s the little white lie... the true lie is how well they perform! yeah she was a stuck up bitch!)
I wish I had a sexual health educator like you. :cry:

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020

Always interesting to pop into this thread :ROFLMAO:

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
When was chapter 3.5 released? Is there any estimated date for the release of the next chapter? Is it true that it will be released directly to chapter 5?

thanks

Reactions: Laehtsia

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
When was chapter 3.5 released? Is there any estimated date for the release of the next chapter? Is it true that it will be released directly to chapter 5?

thanks
I think 3.5 was released back in August. Not sure on the next chapter. Given that it's been around 5 months I would hope it would be sometime soon.

Reactions: murphy88
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes