RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
When will he release the update? And why doesnt he just drop the other game and focus this game anyway(i heard he is working alone)? Imo he is just wasting his time with other game,this game has the real potential

Feb 1, 2020
When will he release the update? And why doesnt he just drop the other game and focus this game anyway(i heard he is working alone)? Imo he is just wasting his time with other game,this game has the real potential
Update should be released between March - May, based on his latest Dev log and kinda also by my guess. Maaaaybe in late February but this is more or less my wishful thinking, it's unlikely.
Regarding your second question; it has been explained here multiple times, but I'm too lazy to explain it to you or look it up right now :LOL: Hopefully someone else gives you a proper answer.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
It works like this for a lot of projects here and this dev also takes advantage of this type of strategy which would be to launch a project and then, if it gets the support it has set itself, keep the proceeds for at least half a decade (hopefully ...)

Evidently two projects have more possibilities for support than one.

With this we do not argue about the abilities of this dev but currently this market, like everyone, regulated by supply and demand, works like this.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Well, maybe you should just not play with and lick on every Toy you find in the Chicks Bag. Maybe that would help to find the desired item Faster. :ROFLMAO:
thats... an interesting point of view! but i have my doubts about the feasibility of it tough
Inside a woman's handbag awaits the paradise where feasibility is infinity.

Just...look out for the fossilized tampons among other inventions Hippolyta knows what...Ooh and the paperwork you will find in the middle is for the lost city in the bottom layer...sigh...sugar coating it won't help I guess...IT'S HELL...I REPEAT ...IT'S HELL.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I was reading some previous posts, so you mean the image of Sasha with Nami holding a pistol has nothing to do with the story? it's just a side story or random image, and here I'm thinking that Sasha would have had some sort of military training and because she has similarity with Nami (the earrings scene) they would work together as assassins or mercenaries.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I was reading some previous posts, so you mean the image of Sasha with Nami holding a pistol has nothing to do with the story? it's just a side story or random image, and here I'm thinking that Sasha would have had some sort of military training and because she has similarity with Nami (the earrings scene) they would work together as assassins or mercenaries.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

....wait ... you are not serious here ,are you?

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

....wait ... you are not serious here ,are you?

View attachment 1591561

View attachment 1591563
I'm serious, because in some games the scene or image that appears before the menu happens to be part of the game and with that I was thinking '' man, Sasha is some military agent so she's going to train the Emo Boy because disappearance / death of Summer was caused by an organization, then Nami would find out about it and would also want to be trained to protect herself and the mc, during this journey there would be a love triangle between Nami, Sasha and the MC. ''But now..... my reaction is this:
eca.jpg

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I'm serious, because in some games the scene or image that appears before the menu happens to be part of the game and with that I was thinking '' man, Sasha is some military agent so she's going to train the Emo Boy because disappearance / death of Summer was caused by an organization, then Nami would find out about it and would also want to be trained to protect herself and the mc, during this journey there would be a love triangle between Nami, Sasha and the MC. ''But now..... my reaction is this:
View attachment 1591593
i´m in :love: :ROFLMAO:

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I admit to not having played this in awhile, but I don't really get the Sasha obsessions. She seemed like a very minor character - all that I seem to recall about her is that she trains martial arts with Ayua and has a scar on her cheek. Besides that, she's a complete mystery - she could be a literal space Nazi and it wouldn't change anything in the story because she doesn't have any role so far.

What am I missing? Educate me plz

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
View attachment 1591593
Sigh...You hopeless Simps...you can still have that three way whatever relationship thingy...that should solve this misery...

You folks can remember how Sasha gave that subtle smile to Nami in the locker room, right ?...

Sasha's demeanor might fool you...but not for a second think that would FOOL ME, only I know what was going in her head........ " My netheryaya must have Nami..."

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
I admit to not having played this in awhile, but I don't really get the Sasha obsessions. She seemed like a very minor character - all that I seem to recall about her is that she trains martial arts with Ayua and has a scar on her cheek. Besides that, she's a complete mystery - she could be a literal space Nazi and it wouldn't change anything in the story because she doesn't have any role so far.

What am I missing? Educate me plz
FINALLY someone besides me has spoken against this ridiculous Sasha obsession...WHAT IS HAPPENING ? ...Warscarred...suck it.

I know mate...She had like what, a yoga session, a couple of non-intentional obscene postures and a missed earring...ding ding ding... SASHA AND MC...YAY...THEY HOLD HANDS...THEY KISS...THEY MAKE NOISE IN THE LIBRARY...THEY FUCK...WHILE NADIA ...WAIT...NADIA WHO ?......ROBIN WHO ?...NIA WHO ?......ZARA WHO ?...(seriously...zara who ?).

Reactions: rerderrum

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
FINALLY someone besides me has spoken against this ridiculous Sasha obsession...WHAT IS HAPPENING ? ...Warscarred...suck it.

I know mate...She had like what, a yoga session, a couple of non-intentional obscene postures and a missed earring...ding ding ding... SASHA AND MC...YAY...THEY HOLD HANDS...THEY KISS...THEY MAKE NOISE...IN THE LIBRARY...THEY FUCK...WHILE NADIA ...WAIT...NADIA WHO ?......ROBIN WHO ?...NIA WHO ?......ZARA WHO ?...(seriously...zara who ?).
Woah woah mate. Fucking? In this game? Get back in your time machine and quit trying to invest in meme stocks back in 2022!

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

JogaBonito

Nov 14, 2020
Maybe someone can help me?
I've downloaded the newest Version from SG+IC Patch.
I've moved the patch.rpy file into the game folder and started a new Game but Nami is still "friend"

Why is that?

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes