`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
So...you're the one who eats all the popcorn...I see...
You should trust your brothers... :-(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But don't worry, I will share mine...popcorn ofc
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
....There's a tournament set in the future, and for all we know, Summer could be attending one of the colleges/universities taking part in the tournament. ....
see - thats a "sub-point" about my statement at that college thingy ;) (should have maybe written it too)

if Summer is just "gone" to a other country/state , it would not makes sense that the mc is that deep in the rabbit hole
for 5 years ...
and the sentence at the hospital arriving implies that there was a horrible (for/with the mc/summer) acciedent
that for im sure Summer is not just gone to elsewhere but dead

you can proof me wrong - i´m reading most of posts ,but not all - maybe it was mentioned she´s alive

(and yes , i love mindgames about storys ;) , for example the earings from nami and sasha - are they related?)

greetings

Last edited:

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
A question: Is this game complete? I see the dev started a new one.
Yes, MC has completed his character arc from impenetrable sociopath to insufferable twat, and the game ends with his celibacy intact and his crimefighting skills in peak form. It turns out that Summer was never really important - she's gone, who cares, YOLO amiright?

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
But I'd gladly put some dirt in Warscarred's eyes for fun :3
No, the best you can do is try... and fail!

didnt said otherwise, did i?

what?

yeah - not much games get me playing em this much ;)

aaand still - its just my opinion - dont want to force my opinion to anyone else , sooo..... yk
you can spielen in the deutsch language since Ocean writtes the story in german there must be a cannon original german version!

when you are not a native speak even after 30 playthroughts you miss somethings... do not worry it took me 25 plays to finally bump into Sasha in ep.2 the earliest so far!
View attachment 1588114
Maybe this was discussed before but the boutique girl in Where it all began(original) looks awefuly alot like Nami, she even got those feather earings.. Was she meant to be related to Nami? Or was her assets just sorta reused for Nami when Summer's gone dropped.
we will never know!
Yes, MC has completed his character arc from impenetrable sociopath to insufferable twat, and the game ends with his celibacy intact and his crimefighting skills in peak form. It turns out that Summer was never really important - she's gone, who cares, YOLO amiright?
that should be an option in game to remain pure and become a crime fighting monk!

anyway something happened today at work... so my boss is sick and i went for lunch in our michelin star restaurant because he does not show up, so fuck it, i am having his michelin star lunch and thats WHAT IT is!

when i was getting back to the office i went trough some backstage corridors and i caught one of my collegues fucking a girl and went like...
"you fuck that dirty cow man, show her who is boss!"
and he was like... "HEY ASSHOLE, DO NOT CALL MY WIFE THAT!"
office couples ffs...
anyway that brough back memories of one of my old bosses (and you will understand why he become my ex-boss...)
and one day i was fucking a hot milf in the back office and the dude catches me trough a window in a corridor and goes
"YOU FUCK THAT DIRTY WHORE MAN!"
and i was like "HEY, FUCK YOU, THATS SPOUSAL ABUSE, THATS NO WAY TO TALK ABOUT YOUR WIFE!"

how life turns and things stay the same is what i mean i guess!
i would say try to find the previous version of the first chapter, (previous update should still have it), and play that one first, imo although the new rework improves some scenes in general story telling its worse, and some parts dont make as much sense.
i was actually going to give you a thumbs up!

Last edited:

Rastafarid

Nov 19, 2018
So i'm not sure to understand, i never played that game before but it seems that the chapter one is been reworked. Should i wait more to start the game of i can play it right now ?

Reactions: Warscared

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
So i'm not sure to understand, i never played that game before but it seems that the chapter one is been reworked. Should i wait more to start the game of i can play it right now ?
i would say try to find the previous version of the first chapter, (previous update should still have it), and play that one first, imo although the new rework improves some scenes in general story telling its worse, and some parts dont make as much sense.

Jun 30, 2021
Just got through the new half-chapter of the game. The main character is an incredible person, even though he's a bit of a sociopath. No, seriously, a regular guy would never find anything in a woman's bag. Man, it takes me at least 5 minutes to find a phone in it, and he did it in a couple of seconds, and then like Tom Cruise downloaded all the information to a floppy disk :cool:
Absolutely incredible.
ab139.jpg

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Just got through the new half-chapter of the game. The main character is an incredible person, even though he's a bit of a sociopath. No, seriously, a regular guy would never find anything in a woman's bag. Man, it takes me at least 5 minutes to find a phone in it, and he did it in a couple of seconds, and then like Tom Cruise downloaded all the information to a floppy disk :cool:
Absolutely incredible.
View attachment 1589594
Well, maybe you should just not play with and lick on every Toy you find in the Chicks Bag. Maybe that would help to find the desired item Faster. :ROFLMAO:

Sep 3, 2020
Well, maybe you should just not play with and lick on every Toy you find in the Chicks Bag. Maybe that would help to find the desired item Faster. :ROFLMAO:
yeah but you do know what's totally acceptable oh I don't know is if somebody had a collection of Bella's old toothbrushes

that he takes out then looks at every night before he goes to bed

and then cries himself to sleep begging Bella to take him back

right:D

:oops:why why is everybody looking at me like that it's not weird I'm not weird stop looking at me like that:eek:
screenshot0006.png

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes