Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
And I have never said that you do.
I didn't see your comment as harmful.

It's totally alright to give advice or voice your thoughts/opinion.
It's especially important to prevent some sort of bubble.

The important thing is to filter what is constructive and useful advice.

I'm not easily offended and while you could see what Freki.g said as "Let's pull the plug and force him to update faster ", I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and he just said it with the game's best interest in mind.

Which is totally okay.

If you want to improve and become better and better then advice/criticism/nice words are important.

"The trouble with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism."
And I don't want to fall into this trap.

So please, don't be afraid to say what's on your mind. I might consider it "not helpful" but you certainly didn't do anything wrong by doing so.
I am glad to see a developer saying that. And it is funny, I am a very critic person, specially on things I spend my money on, But I never said anything bad towards this game of yours, because it is just amazing. I loved every bit of it so far.

But in most threads here in this forum, my comments get removed or edited by mods because I said what I think about the game. I made criticisms and they found some comma out of place to delete everything.

We know most of you put a lot of work into your game and want to improve. If we take your previous game as example. The original version of the game can't even be compared to the reworked one. That was a f... great improvement. and I mean, not only about the graphics, but the story as well.

Ofc we all desire for faster updates, because these games, different of others we play on daily bases, only give us few hours of gameplay per update (every 6 months) and we can't spend that much amount of money for just a few hours of fun, specially those considered patrons who pay monthly fee in patreon.

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
I don't struggle following both.

It takes long, sure but the updates also usually feature 1500+ renders & animations with increasing quality.
I'm having a good time and I enjoy waking up and working on them.

Please feel free to do that. I don't want people to regret supporting me.

But it will change nothing because I follow my principles.

"Choose between what you want now, or what you really want."

And what I really want at the end is a finished game that shows that everything was given.
A game that radiates passion and doesn't reek like rushed development just to maximize profits or a faster update schedule.

Lemme quote that dude everyone quotes after a AAA title released:

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad."

Also 'lel' at that last review "0 Music, 0 animations."

Especially funny if you consider the last page in this thread in which people discuss the length of the fully animated cinematics.
Bro , no need to take them seriously , they are one of the ungrateful morons who are even getting to play the game for free and yet will still rant about the game and dev.

kaluk

Aug 2, 2017
Just a warning that the MEGA link for Android is not available anymore. If we could get a re-upload that would be great.

Reactions: Laehtsia

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Bro , no need to take them seriously , they are one of the ungrateful morons who are even getting to play the game for free and yet will still rant about the game and dev.
Never offend people indirectly.

Here you will find the right courses for you.

347px-Monumento_a_Cervantes_(Madrid)_10b.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
well
my mc is good without that :ROFLMAO:
dont know for what reason he suddenly wants to be on team nr1 , or basketball at all
thought the story was about summer and the mc overcomes ,what ever happend
(hope its avoidable later on, same goes for ↓↓ )
or this "playgroup" - yeah .. noone there is of interest for my mc

dont misunderstand me here- i love this game - but its going to be college game....and yeah ...
Well... I don't mean to sound rude... but you do realize that those are things relevant to the story, right? It doesn't matter what you want for the MC, but what Ocean wants for the story. What if he(MC) has to go through all of these things in order to meet Summer? Not sure if it's my understanding of English, but I really did not get your point. To avoid those things would be to avoid crucial parts of the story. Sports is a very important aspect of this AVN(I thought this was made clear). From what little we know, we're aware of the fact that some very important characters will be revealed through the sports aspect of this AVN. There's even the possibility of there being a cameo featuring Katie Zane(Where it All Began), a character from Ocean's other game. Were you paying attention at all?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 505 Votes